xisto Community
Blue Lightning

How Do You Stop A Girl From Liking You? Wow this topic must be weird with a title like that

Thats easy you either have to hook up with her Best Friend.Im sure that if you do that she will definately hate you , and stop liking you. I would say just spread rummors about you too but that is harsh plus why lie and besides you might say something youll really regret and thats not what you want.

these words will help you forever.. in this situation say these words exactly.... "Listen hear <her name> i do not like you saying you like me because i have a gf.. and im pretty sure she dont like you saying it either.. and if she dont like it i dont like it. so leave me alone..... " bamm there you have it that phrase will make the ugly girls hate you and the hott ones like you.. simple as that.... and and this will improve your rep man i used to go to school .. cept well i played the game lol...

I had this problem a while back where she wouldn't leave you alone about anything? Well what I did *now i wish i hadn't* was just kinda space myself from her and not talk to her. But that lead to no friendship in the end. At first i had just wanted to be friends and i thought by spacing myself from her for a while would work. Turns out that wasn't the case. So if you want friendship with her in the future i'd say talk to her about it, make sure she understands whats happening and above all, don't be mean about it.

If I understand that question correctly here is my answer.Break it to her softly. Don't just scream in her face yelling leave me alone it will break her heart.

Hmm, if you have a current steady girlfriend, the simplest thing to do might be to talk to your girlfriend about the problem and ask for her help, and one day the two of you just walk up to this girl, and you introduce your girl AS your girlfriend, tell the girl how happy you and your girlfriend are together, and make it very obvious the two of you have a great relationship. Be friendly, be kind, but be firm. Just might work.

The honest to God truth is that, well, you can't stop a girl from liking you. just tell her that you are seeing someone else and that if she doesn't want to get *BLEEP* slapped (for lack of a better word) by your girlfriend, she better lay off. It sounds crazy, but it works!

The only way you are truly going to stop her from liking you is if you do something dastardly to her. Other than that a simple "I don't like you" would work. There's no easy way to do this without hurting her.

I say drop the cling-on who can't seem to take a hint AND your girlfriend. Then you can focus on what matters: Getting the best education you can before moving on to a University. How's that for a novel idea? By the way, any woman who continues to throw herself (metaphorically) at a man has no self respect. You are right to want nothing to do with her.

There have been a lot of really good ideas but a lot more really (in my opinion) dumb ideas in this posting. First off, don't try lying and saying you're gay. First, she'll probably still like you, second, she probably won't believe you, and if she does she might go around telling everyone or something. Girls who are that clingy are unpredictable. And plus, if you're a straight guy and have the spinelessness to say you're gay then you're an embarrassment to all straight men. Only say you're gay if you actually are. Don't try to be or pretend to be something you're not.First step is obviously to tell her you don't like her back. But that probably won't work.Second... how obsessed with you is she? If she keeps clinging to you no matter what then it's kinda a problem, but that doesn't mean you should try to annoy her, do something that will change her view of you, etc. Other girls probably won't like you if you are really annoying or rude to her, and seriously, don't do something just to make her stop being clingy in front of a lot of people... someone suggested this a while back, but, once again, don't be something you're not.If she's not too obsessed, just, tell her again, "Listen, I don't like you, and it annoys me how you're always obsessing over me. I don't want to hurt you, but you should know that there's no way I'm going to like you right now, and it'd be best for both you and me if you just moved on."Say that with conviction... Unless she's a total freak she should at least respect the fact you're being adult about it, but if she isn't then I'd just start telling my friends about it... kinda subtlety, but just say that she's always obsessing over you and it bothers you and then tell people what you said... Anybody decent will see that she's the crazy one and not you. Hopefully she'll lose interest after a while and if she doesn't, well, then at least your public image won't be scarred.

Hello! WAKE UP. Just tell the girl you want to be friends - it's not that hard dude.

Does he like me?

How Do You Stop A Girl From Liking You?

I like this guy that I have never met in person, but we have talked on the phone and online. He is friends with this guy I know and they go to school together. We talk about everyday. He even invited me to the mall w/ some of his friends. I wasn't able to go to the mall w/ him, and he sounded sorta sad that he wasn't going to be w/ me. Me and him were talking on the phone 1 day and he told me how his friends hang up on him a lot and that he hates it. Then one day we were talking and I hung up on him (by accident) and he didn't even get mad. Does it seem like he likes me? what should I do?

-mollie

Totally gross this girl out, or do something that will turn her off, not offend her or hurt her feelings. just gross her out a little. LOLOL. It might work, but be careful you dont pee her off, that could get ugly if you did. :oGood Luck♥Evo