xisto Community
Blue Lightning

How Do You Stop A Girl From Liking You? Wow this topic must be weird with a title like that

I had this same problem... Here's a tip Do Not Avoid her. Instead you should flirt back. Just once, trust me they just want some one to pay attention to them.

well , im an expert on this topic. The first thing you have to do is to be evil vs her :( Be a big pain in the **bottom** until she finally leaves you, however, there are some exceptions. A few of them are kinda weird, but if they wont let you go you have no other choice than hurt her :)

Its kinda obvious what you have to do , good luck :(

P.s: girls like those are really good to take advantage of, well, dont do anything that I would have done :D

That won't work... she'll annoy you MORE that way

Ok now of course you dont want to make her angry so just try to show her that you don't really care for her, well in a nice way. Slow down on the talking to her or just tell her you already got someone else to hang out with.

Yep. Excatly what you should do

Or just tell heer your gay

I don't know. Telling her your gay might make news spread really quick. Because you know girls can't keep their mouths shut. Some can and some can't. I don't know what type of person she is. I'm just afraid when you confront her about your feelings that she'll just be like "i don't like you like that either." and like pretend to be happy that day and go home and cry. You could always just tell her what a great friend she is and keep hinting using the word friend. she'll get it one day. treat everybody the same. Dont' let her know someone gets greater treatment. lol. They get jealous even when their not your girl. If dont' want to do all that you can just tell her straight up that your not looking for a relationship right now. if she can't accept that then too bad.

Simple!! It's Summer, don't pick up when she's calling and don't call her. Tada. You won't see her for the rest of the Summer and you can deal with school later.I should apply to be an advise columnist, shouldn't I? Sorry I'm unable to be very helpful :)

Edited by matto (see edit history)

It's not a bad idea to avoid her now that its summer. But if you live relatively close, that may be an issue. If you don't want to talk to her, but feel bad for not doing so, then every once in a while say hi and few other things, i.e. whatever, but keep the conversation brief and don't let things extend.Generally you want to distance the relationship by talking fewer and fewer as the days progress. Now that your out of school for a few month...(right?)...make the move.It's sometimes a hard thing to do but you have to find a decision you are comforable with, and once you make it, stick with it and don't change your mind and get everything twisted. If you want her to stop liking you, you have to not be around as much for her to keep thinking about you. Hopefully, with that, she can find someone else to be attached to, and with that, you're off the hook.Good luck and keep everyone updated.

Agh, there is no solution!!! I have tried, literally, knocking ideas back and forth with my friend facing the same problem for a year! There is no solution that doesnt have its downside. its the least of all evils you have to consider, wther you want to hurt yourself (your rep), or them, u have to make a choice and from there u have to make another choice about how u will do it, with truth or with lies. I have had at least half a dozen girls like me in the past 2 yrs that have had boyfriends at the time. That have left their boyfriends and pursued me. All the while me telling the girls I will never date in college. I think im sending mixed messages, but I cant figure out a solution.

I'm a female, Which I hang out with guys the most.

The way I see my guys do.

The 1st buddy, Just walk up to her talk about it.

2nd buddy can't stand that girl liked him so he pretend he's gay.

3rd I'm his best friend and he tells her I'm his girlfriend. (he trying to avoid her)

4th He tells her "I'm not intrested in dating" (he's asexual which is why)

5th one ( I love this guy) He turns off his hearing aid that he won't hear her talkin. I think it's funny but kinda cruel.

5th one ( I love this guy) He turns off his hearing aid that he won't hear her talkin. I think it's funny but kinda cruel.

I wish i could do that with some people at work, they just complain about our IT Systems, why?, cause THEY can't use them.

But, that is a classic, when people can do that, they know how to use it to there advantage and that is one very good way of doing it. Good on Him.

On topic, if a chick can't deal with the fact that he doesn't like her, i'd be phoning a hospital that is close by.

There is this girl in my core class (the class that I do maths, english and stuff like that with) and she likes me, the only problem is that she is a bit.... well 'open' (that can get very annoying) about it, and I already go out with someone!How do youdo this without hurting your rep?
No she don't listen to me when I ask her to stop being so open about it.....

You should ignore her and pretend she isn't around! That would make her sad and you could even be kind of nasty to her when no ones around. Plus you could threaten her with all sorts of threats. Just make sure you don't break her heart as that will be three times worse and could make you a bad person with girls. :)

If you already have a girlfriend you should just make sure this girl knows that to start with. If she keeps doing it then just very STERNLY tell her to knock it off. She'll take the hint and maybe even think you're mean or lack a sense of humour, and she'll probably stop liking you from that alone.If your girlfriend knows this girl and is bothered by it then she can always tell the girl to stop chasing her man too XDIf none of the above works for your situation, then I suggest you get a friend to casually let it slip to her that you find her annoying. She won't be interested in you if she thinks you've been telling people that she's annoying. She'll understand that she's got no chance whatsoever and back off. I hope that this has been helpful to you, and good luck!

Edited by Cherish (see edit history)

well, it's a flattery for a girl/woman to like you. and i think your girlfriend shouldn't be offended by that. although i have to admit that you should draw a line that she should not cross when it comes to being open about her feelings toward you. i think you should confront her by telling her that if she really has feelings for you, then she should understand that what she's doing isn't gonna do both of you (and of course your girlfriend as well) any good. tell her that you're serious and that what she's doing might be bad for her as well. she should know and understand that you already have a special someone.now if she's still persistent and if you're humble enough, you could at least tell her, "why not let's be friends? i think it's far better than us having a relationship as lovers"... or something to that wavelength. you know it takes a lot of patience to do such stuff. and of course you should also tell your girlfriend about it so she might have an intelligent opinion about the situation. after all, she's your girlfriend. she should at least have the right to know what is happening.

tell her all you wanna do is *have sex with her* her (get into the nasty details....) and dump her.... if she likes you for your cute personality she will run a way from that....

Notice from jlhaslip:
Word censor missed one there. Fixed.
Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

There is this girl in my core class (the class that I do maths, english and stuff like that with) and she likes me, the only problem is that she is a bit.... well 'open' (that can get very annoying) about it, and I already go out with someone!How do youdo this without hurting your rep?
No she don't listen to me when I ask her to stop being so open about it.....

When I was younger I had this girl at work that liked me. I thought she was really nice and sweet and decent looking but I was into someone else... So what I did was smoked with the guys at work everyday....She hated smokers and she stopped buggin me when I was doin it. I hate smoking too and did it for about 3 months...hahahaha never bought any just bummed them....
This was when I was young and dumb....

i remember some this kind of post..maybe if you search you can get.

Well,i don't think its possible to stop that girl liking you without[\b] her.

Possibly you can create a bad image of yourself and then she might feel that "this is not the same guy i liked"

Okay, I'm sorry, but that doesn't always work. I have friends of mine that really think they like a guy and look past all they have wrong with them. And that's not the way to go about it anyway.

Telling her to quite obviously hasn't worked. So probably, you're pretty stuck with it, unless. . . .

I might suggest getting to know her a little bit. Getting to know things she likes, not just you, but also things that she likes about you that has her so wrapped up. Try to find a guy that might be what she's looking for, or if you know of someone else who likes her, and see what you can do about helping in getting the two of them together. Don't get your girlfriend into it, because it'll become a cat-fight, and you're not going to want that.

If that doesn't work, then you're just going to have to ride it out till she stops, herself.

I feel that u should never be mean about this situation. If a girl likes you and you don't like her i feel u should tell her best friend to tell her to relax or maybe just go face to face and tell her u rather be friends.