xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Saint-michael Job S Bust! their loss :( :(

Well this is Hot news at least for me. But Since Im at a nice happy High I post it here and then move it later.I just got a Job Interview first one I actually got since I been out of the army getting Fat (literally I gained 40lbs due to that stupid surgery) at a local web designing/gaming place near were I live, going for the interview later this afternoon (its midnight now) ( should be sleeping XD). I put in my resume what I know and were to go since most people know that I know alot of places to and such mind you only thing lacking is good memory. To much to remember but hey I will be honest with them and such, and not impress them with big words like "THE" and "IT". :) Listed sites that I did (gfxtrap.com)(my trap account)(another gfx site), actually now forgetting about one but hey they just seen a few. Plus it coming in on the weekend for all I know I could Start Monday or tuesday :)!!!Only problem I have and its more like one of my personal issues, trying to do good qork without BSing it.Well I find out so WISH ME LUCK!!!!! :D:D:D

i wish you luck saint_michael, because you will be needing it!lol joking, but good luck i think you will score it..meaning you will get it, if anyone should its you because you are soo good at the job of website making...

hey thats real good news mate..All the best to you!I know they'll benefit themselves by hiring you on a job.. Lol

Pshh, Mike doesn't need luck. He's a sexy bundle of love, they'll higher him on the spot!But really, lol, where are you appling anyways? Hope you get the job.

heres the website I'm applying to http://www.optimapc.com/ It's a Local business they do online game, web design, network solutions and all that other geek stuff, what really sad is the lack of online games they have I have more games in my case then they do. Maybe the Guru can convince them to set up FFXI Online.On a side note i should be sleeping it almost 2am told them was able to come in around 1 130 pm (have to watch the niece sometimes).

I know a little bit but never really used it have to look around to check it out heck i pimp them out to adsense as well.Like I said its a local business, and where I live they usually don't last that long (Taxes). But They are working on local ISP stuff installing broadband lines and junk,Also the Fact that I have a good 20 years of gaming experiance (playing them of course)

Good luck s_m!you are my favoite evil mod! Anyway, the place you applied to sounds nice, the fact that it's in Vermont means that it should be a nice place ( I am a New Yorker). From what you tell us you seem to have a good resum? (had to add the accented e), and I hope you get the job.

Well I passthe First round which is good i think, thing is so small scale looking for 1 or 2 peeople meh whatever. Best part I could work on home which means I could practically cheat a website with no problem XD.

Congrats SM and good luck on the job. I am sure it was tough trying to get back into a daily routine after you came back. I am sure you will do very well at the job. I have seen your work and you are really good. I used to believe I wanted a job like that but I noticed I was better at computer programming. Good Luck and have fun.

I hope you get the job too. ITs like you actually straying away from trap. Like your gonna leave us for something better. lol. I know your not. your not right??? hahha. sure your not. But i do hope you the best of luck at the interview.

nah I won't leave, just won't be on as much if it goes through. but of course I be recommending people i do websites for to join this place.But of course if I get this job I could work at home to meaning and I work on the site and be on here at hte same time.