xisto Community
amit nigam

Can There Be More Than One Universe?

Universe : Single or Infinite !!!!!!!!!!!  

118 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

God

God does not have, and did not make, the Evil Human Streak, Humans did.

God is not a 'He'. God 'Is' the Unknown Maker, of the Seen and Unseen Elements of Atoms and Electro-Magnetic Force. God makes All Life, visible and invisible in the Universes.

The Human Gods that Colonized Life on Earth, were Seen. They were our Human High Tech Science Ancestors. In Genesis, Our Planet was Colonized by the Higher 'Being' Humans Species.

Our Ancestors do not have a Cruel Streak. Earth's Eco System was in Balance, and our Ancestors Reproduced the Perfect Human Species, in their Image. The Perfect Human Ancestors that Colonized Earth, did not Reproduce Mis-bred Killer Humans.

The Original Perfect Human Colony, made Mis-bred Killer Humans by Heterosexual Body Birth. These Defective Human Fruits of the Tree of LIFE, have the Genetic Cruel Streak that Kill, not only Humans, but All Life on Earth.

Now Killer Humans have High Tech Nuclear Weapons, that will be used for the End of Life on Earth. God, nor our Ancestors Kill. Mis-bred Humans Kill.

For the past 100 years, Humans have re-learned the High Tech Science of Colonizing a Planet. We also Reproduce the Human Fetus in the Lab, and Use the High Tech Regeneration Science of Body Parts.

Humans Know how to Clone Life in the Lab, and fly up in the air and out into Space like our Ancestors. Fallen High Tech Original Humans, and the Noah/Atlantis High Tech Society, were translated as the Gods in Religion and Myth.

Thou Shalt Not Kill, and Turn The Other Cheek, 'spoken' by the Earth Gods, are not observed by their Worshipers, in Pagan Temples made by Human Hands.

GODs Temple is LIFE, and the Pure-bred Human Species 'are' the Caretakers, on Planets and in Spaceships.

-reply by Dolores Lear

The Family

I am glad there is an entity named 'The Family', with its Civil and Religious history.

I have suspected and written about, a Right Wing branch of Religion, that I thought began since the 1960s, in the Baptist Religion in Texas. They started organizing men and women, to run for local government, all the Way to Vice President Cheney and President Bush. I suspect Cheney is one of the big Honchos in The Family.

To me their Movement was all about using the Christian Religion, to Control and to Conquer the Governments in the USA, and beyond to the Whole World. The USA does have military bases, all around the Planet, and many nuclear bombs on land and sea. Do any other Countries have this?

I wonder if The Family is part of the Religious Right Movement? Or, if the different groups have joined together, as The Family.

All the Mysteries about Human Life on Earth in the Past and Today, are being revealed today. It is exciting times.

-reply by ggkaty -at yahoo.Com

Can we understand the Universes before we Understand Killer Human Species Life on Earth?

It 'is' necessary to read Scriptures and Myth 'Literally', to understand the Recorded Supernatural Actions of Gods, Goddesses, and Angels.

They are either, our 'Supernatural' High Tech Peace Human Ancestors, or, the Killer Human Noah/Atlantis Society.

Humans Caused the Noah/Atlantis Flood, with Unbalanced High Tech Pollution, and Nuclear Bombs and Waste. God our Human Ancestors, Do Not Kill.

Mis-bred Humans Kill. Humans will also Cause the Judgement Day Fire, not God.

Fallen Humans translated ancient writings as supernatural. In Genesis, 'God' Colonized Earth, made Adam, and made Eve from Adam's rib.

These Perfect Human Clones, lost their High Tech, when their Mis-bred Children were born by Heterosexual Body Birth, and Death began.

Body Birth Humans 'did' regain High Tech Science, in the Days of Noah and Atlantis, just as Humans have today. The Noah/Atlantis Humans, nor Humans today, Evolved from subhumans.

In Genesis 1, the watery atmosphere was changed, by High Tech Colonization, to an atmosphere with half the waters going above the atmosphere, making an Ice-Crystal Canopy. The waters below made the sea.

The Ice Crystal Canopy, did fall during the Year-long Planetary Noah Flood. The Ice is at our Poles.

I describe this Lost Knowledge, on my web site. Put Dolores Lear on Google, then on my web site under Flood.

The Earth had a Balanced Axis, that was tilted during the Flood. The seasons began. A rainbow appeared in the changed atmosphere.

Earth 'cannot' have another Planetary Flood, without an Ice-Crystal Canopy.

Ever since Perfect Adam and Eve, made Imperfect Killer Humans by Heterosexual Body Birth, Humans have been Killing All Life on our Planet Spaceship Home.

Equal Male and Female Clone Human Life, the Peace Gods of Religion, do Have Eternal Physical Life, on Planets and in Spaceships.

Maybe, the world is big, and living on earth is small conpared the the universe and how kings and queens rule and the government. Think about it, like is really crazy, but best not thing too far ahead. :lol:

Descriptive Title for Opinion/FeedbackCan There Be More Than One Universe?My understanding of space is that it is infinite. Current theory suggests that our universe was created in a "big bang" and it is expanding out in all directions. If this is true, what is the so called universe expanding in to? There is no reason why there can not be other big bangs happening elswhere in space. Just because we can not see them dose not mean they don't exist.-reply by Author Name - e.G. John, MikeKeywords:

It seams, to me, that in  infinite space,  our universe may just be held to the value of an exploding atom, in a chain reaction of infinite exploding atoms. With in a star of another universe. And so on.  That would truly be infinate, right?

-reply by RickKeywords: more then one univere

Many of us say that this is illogical, that there is only one universe, and that we cant travel through or reverse time.

I say... HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?

The world outside of ours cannot be determined by our intelligence. You cannot possibly understand the whole universe, or universes.

We still have a lot to know about life. Maybe it IS possible that there is more than one universe, similar to positives and negatives of mathematics. A positive has a negative to it, so why can't there be a forward and backwards universe?

Have YOU ever traveled through a wormhole? No, I dont think so. Just because you think its illogical, it isn't illogical for a fact. If a reverse universe exists, it would be logical to that universe and illogical to them of our existence.

Theories and Myths... "You can't actually prove it..."

Tell me... Can YOU prove that there is no reverse universe out there? I guess this will keep you thinking.

How can one even know if there's more than one universe? And how can someone determine that there's only one universe? These are all just theories, so no one can know the true answer. Everyone says its illogical, and that we cant travel through or reverse time. How can you know that? We aren't even capable of leaving our Solar System. No one here will ever be able to even knwo if there is a reverse universe. How would you know? How do people even know that the universe is expanding? By looking at the stars and seeing them get farther and farther away? We are looking to simple devises to get all of these answers? They aren't even proven, which means that they're only theories and myths. And theories and myths are educated guesses.

-reply by SarangHae

My theory about different dimensions comes under one phrase/statement."Imagine, if there was a different dimension for every second of every day of every year, and every different variation that we know of."Please tell me what you think of that....

My theory about different dimensions comes under one phrase/statement.

"Imagine, if there was a different dimension for every second of every day of every year,

and every different variation that we know of."

Please tell me what you think of that....

I highly doubt we're constantly moving to a brand new universe every instant. That would mean that there are...

There are approximately 31,104,000 seconds in a year. If we figure that the universe is 10 billion years old (it is actually older, but these numbers are too large for calculators and 10 billion is easy to work with :P ), then the universe is 31,104,000 seconds * 10 billion years = 3.1104 * 1017 (311,040,000,000,000,000) seconds. Assuming that there is a whole new universe for every second, this is how many universes there are. If you assume that there is a different universe for every millisecond, then there are 3.1104 * 1020 311,040,000,000,000,000,000 universes in existence. If we assume a new universe at every nanosecond, that becomes 3.1104 * 1026 (311,040,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) universes.

The numbers are huge, and while it certainly provides no evidence against your hypothesis, it to me makes it seem kind of crazy.

Edited by jaychant (see edit history)

^^ No, there are 31,536,000 seconds in a standard year...But... There are an infinite possibilities for these so-called 'parallel universes'... There is one for every possibility, and there are infinite possibilities... A good example would be, as egotistical as it may seem, in some far-distant parallel universe, I... Am the Supreme Overlord of the Universe! :P We shall never know, because... Whatever happens, we're still in the same universe B)

^^ No, there are 31,536,000 seconds in a standard year...
But... There are an infinite possibilities for these so-called 'parallel universes'... There is one for every possibility, and there are infinite possibilities... A good example would be, as egotistical as it may seem, in some far-distant parallel universe, I... Am the Supreme Overlord of the Universe! :P

We shall never know, because... Whatever happens, we're still in the same universe B)

I must have typed in a number wrong, maybe I put 360 for days in a year, or maybe it's because I didn't account for that 1/4 of a day.

I kept out the "parallel universes" on purpose, for the sake of simplicity. Actually, I think if you figure that units of time can't get infinitely smaller (that there's a "smallest possible unit of time", i.e. when universes would change), then you can potentially calculate how many universes total there were at one point in time. But I have absolutely no idea how this would be done.

I think I almost agree with the "parallel universes" idea, except that it seems to imply that what happens in this universe is fixed, i.e. can't be changed, which means you really don't have control even if you think you do. Personally I don't want to believe this. Assuming that there are parallel universes with different events, it goes like this: the universe we are in doesn't control our actions. Rather, it decides how we think. The way that we think then causes us to act in a certain way, which causes us to act in a certain way. For example, if you see something terrible happen in the future, and you stop it, it's because what you saw was in another parallel universe. In that universe, the terrible thing still happened. However, in this universe, you had the idea of looking into the future, so you were able to stop it from happening, and therefore it didn't happen. However, it just doesn't seem to make logical sense that there are a supergiant amount of parallel universes each with slightly different possibilities.

Of curse, I'm just some guy and what I say means absolutely nothing, because I'm only speculating here. B)

Who are we puny humans, to profess to know anything at all about what's outside of our own realm.

Our truths, physics, etc. Are ours, in our space, in our time. They don't necessarily apply to the rest of the universe. Back in the 60's, Startrek was all Science Fiction. Now; the only Sci Fi part is the space exploration. Nothing is impossible.!

Parallel universes, Multiverses, various dimensions, dark matter, worm holes. When it comes to this type of knowledge, we're all intellectual amoebas.

Personally, I believe we all possess a "sixth sense" that has been dulled through technology to the point where most aren't even aware of it's existance! I do a lot of meditation and most people don't have a clue as to the true potential of the mind.

O.O.B.E. Would probably be in the same ball park.

You must be getting my "hypothesis" wrong, my theory is that there is a different variation, not a universe for every second. Sorry sometimes my brain won't work properly.I guess I was thinking in the way of time travel (well the theory of it) in which you travel back say 5 years, the time you left is still existent but now without you. And if you were to change something in the 5 years ago, then your time that is with the current you will change. So ultimately it means you cannot or it is highly unlikely to enter your past time that you first existed in. So that if you were to jump back to the time you did exist in then it would be different, because of that change you made (eg. you killed your pet snake). Changes could be minuscule or huge, and could be to your liking or not. So I referred my theory of dimensions on this. Basically those changes cause the potential of different realities/universes/dimensions to exist. Hope I stimulated your imagination or "theories"

You must be getting my "hypothesis" wrong, my theory is that there is a different variation, not a universe for every second. Sorry sometimes my brain won't work properly.
I guess I was thinking in the way of time travel (well the theory of it) in which you travel back say 5 years, the time you left is still existent but now without you. And if you were to change something in the 5 years ago, then your time that is with the current you will change. So ultimately it means you cannot or it is highly unlikely to enter your past time that you first existed in. So that if you were to jump back to the time you did exist in then it would be different, because of that change you made (eg. you killed your pet snake). Changes could be minuscule or huge, and could be to your liking or not.

So I referred my theory of dimensions on this. Basically those changes cause the potential of different realities/universes/dimensions to exist. Hope I stimulated your imagination or "theories"

I see.

You seem to be sure that you actually have a theory, not a hypothesis. I am interested in seeing the evidence that supports your theory.

Until then, I would like to say this: How would two parallel universes stay parallel? If different things are happening at each universe, how could you prevent things like different evolution of life on each universe? With all this time (I think 15 billion years since the big bang?), the parallel universe by now would be very different than ours.