xisto Community
amit nigam

Can There Be More Than One Universe?

Universe : Single or Infinite !!!!!!!!!!!  

118 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

more than one universe

What is a universe. Is it a group of galaxies or every thing out there. I think there are a group of universes just like they are galaxies.So what are the group of universes called if they are any? just thinking

-tfinger

We can never know for sure if there is another universe, but we can see physic theories and try to understand them. I think there is a possibility for a mirror (where opposite things of what happens here happen there) universe to exist parallel to ours. But since it's parallel we can never see it or even happen to be in it.I voted yes :o

Parallel Universe

What if the parallel universe essentially "overlaps" our universe. Based on quantum mechanics, matter can have multiple existence. Our physical reality of a known quantum state may be coexisting with another physical reality in another quantum state. Frankly, I think the Big Bang is a Christian influenced science that everything started from a singular point. Before our universe, there was another universe that cooled off and after infinite time started expanding again. There may be multiple parallel universes overlapping each other, each one in some unknown thermodynamic state of their own. My 0.0002 cents, gravity is rotational centripetal flux caused by rotating objects. Since the universe began, everything is spinning. That's why gravity is unidirectional and points to the center of the mass creating it (e.G earth, sun, black hole) and related to rotational speed, density of the physical mass. The flux may be modern string theory.

-reply by crazylogic

Our universe is so big and we haven't explored even a millionth of a millionth of .......... part of it. We have not gone anywhere outside our own solar system.

Yet some scientists, in which there is greatest among the greats Sir Einstien also, believe that there is more than one universe in which we can go by passing through a worm hole.

It is quite an intriguing topic and once you start studying about it you go more and more deep into it.The logic behind this is, "though there are mathematical models also but i m talking here in our day to day general language", that every particle has its antiparticle and extending that logicto universe scientists conclude that there must be an antiuniverse to every universe.

Some even suggest that to every universe there must be a universe in which similar kind of things must be happening but the direction of time must be reverse, that is my anti- in the universe which will be corresponding to our universe will be born old and die as a child.

Also about time travel it is written that if we travel around the event horizon of a blackhole we will reach back in time but not in this universe but our corresponding universe.

These things quite puzzle me very much. I m posting this so that i can have views and any interesting facts on this topic which is so exciting and mind-blowing.

Do write.

Bye Pals.

I think that they're might be a line that serperates universes. What im seeing it as is that even if you get pass your universe. How would you know? I mean its pure space. Darkness. Maybe if you see new planets or maybe another dimension is lighter. Just wondering.

Travelling faster than the universe.

Say if we were to travel faster than the universe expands what would happen? Would there just be a big bang outside of what we know is there? COULD there be a second universe? Would there be dark matter for millions of miles until there was a second universe? Could they be parrallel universes? What I'm trying to say(or ask, if you can try to answer this please do so) the word universe. What is it? HUMANS made the word universe to there understanding in there only be ONE universe. That word was simply the word they chose to use at that time. Who is to say there isnt more than one universe? I am a high school student, year ten,I'm interested in this stuff but... It just ****'s me to think that if there will be a "big crunch" thats the end of us all? I just hate to think about it. I thought to myself, WHY. Could we travel for billions of years on end to get to a new universe to escape a "big crunch"? But, what if there isnt a big crunch. We would have to move away from the sun exploding but... This is all assuming that there is a big crunch... There is so much we don't know, and it just scares me that there arnt intellectual beings in another probable galaxy or another universe. What if there was another universe? We as humans live in hope. Thats how God was "created" Hope for "More" after death... Everyone hates death, and somehow, I always conclude, or link death with the freakin universe and God. Somehow I find that its all interlinked. But then again I ask myself... Why, how can there be a God?

-reply by Mike

Infinite universe

Dude the universe isn't infinite which means the universe is like one really really big house and the galaxies are like microbes which means that outside of this "house" there might be either more houses or an even vaster space with unknown stuff or some kind of a wrap of our universe.Think about it.The microbes and microorganisms contain even smaller microorganisms undetectable even for the microscope.Think about it.If the universe was one of those undetectable microorganisms and opens up the microorganism which can be seen by a telescope what does it mean.It means that it will see the rest of the lab and whats outside of the lab a great vast area and so on...

-reply by Daniel

Multiverse

Hi, I've fot the answer to that. MULTIVERSE. Why, you ask? Because "uni" means "only one." Therefore, you get the word "universe." However, "multi" means "more than one," hence the word "multiverse." Do you get the idea? You do? That's great(just a little humor, LOL:p)! But don't credit me with the idea. Thank the producers of the TV series TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES! They came up with this adventure called "The Battle Nexus"(which, by the way, according to the series, is a "world between worlds, between dimensions, even"). My brother has it on videocassette, but we haven't watched it in a long time. OMG, LOL, it's hard to believe that a kids' anime could be helpful, especially with complex subjects such as the universe(or miltiverse), time travel, wormholes, and all that "jazz.":D And what's even more surprising is that I'm only a teen, and I managed to figure all this out(with a little help from a kids' show). Freaky, huh? Dang, I'm such a NERD! Okay, 'NUFF SAID. THNX to every1 who reads and considers/agrees with this "lil' piece of 'info!'"

-reply by Zutara4Life

Life in Universes

There is High Tech Science Male and Female Clone Humans that live in the Universes, on Planets and in Spaceships. They do have Eternal Physical Life After Birth, with their High Tech Regeneration and their spaceships to escape their planet with their Sun Novas.

They can also escape a Black Hole, when their Universe collapses, then regenerates into a New Universe. High Tech Humans can have Eternal Physical Life Forever, if they keep their High Tech Science, and keep their Bodies Alive. High Tech Regeneration is the Fountain of Youth of High Tech Humans.

Genesis is the record of these High Tech Humans, that Colonized Earth, Reproduced the Equal Asexual Adam and Eve male and female Clone Colony. Eve was made from Adam's rib, and today we call that Cloning.

When the male and female Clone Brothers/Sisters, for a reason not known as yet, started reproducing Humans by Heterosexual Body Birth, called the Original Sin in religion, Division, Disease, Killing and Death began on Earth.

Now we are back to the High Tech Science Knowledge of Colonization and High Tech Pure-brd Reproduction, and the Killer Human Society, has our Planet covered with pollution on land and sea and in the air. And nuclear bombs on land and sea. Are we going to obliterate all Life on Earth, or stop this madness and Unite in Peace?

Our Eco System is also about destroyed, and when the Ozone Canopy is ruined, Life as we Know it on Earth, cannot continue with the ultra-violet rays of the sun, reaching land.

The Bible translated with a High Tech Science explanation, will reveal many of the lost Knowledge of how Life on Earth was Colonized. Life may have Evolved somewhere in Space, but it was Colonized on Earth, like we are projecting in our Science today, to colonize a planet.

In Genesis, the Gods, Goddesses, and Angels were Astronauts, not Spirits, and their fiery chariots were spaceships. They also rode up in the air on thrones, which were helicopters or saucers. Anything called supernatural can be explained by High Tech Science.

In Revelation, when God returns, the New City Jerusalem will descend down from Heaven, park in our atomosphere, where every eye can see it as the Earth rotates.

I am not sure if they rescue the Humans left, before or after the Nuclear Bomb War, setting up in the Middle East today.

We need learned Human to do a High Tech Science translation of all scripture and myth. The Noah/Atlantis Flood did destroy life, lasted a year, and Humans today are the Ancestors of those saved. Atlantis split down the middle and sank, our land mass sank, and are split down the middle, with the Atlantic Ocean dividing the land mass into two parts like Atlantis.

Religion and High Tech Science, are both about the same Life on Earth, from the Colonization to the End Times Destruction caused by Earth's Humans, not God our Human Ancestors that Colonized Earth 'in the beginning'.

My web site:http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

-reply by Dolores Lear

------------------------------

ADMIN OPINION (personal opinion)

We are usually trying to find the answers beyond our reach into infinity without knowing exactly the sole basis(foundation) of Creation in the first place.

I believe, finding an answer to LIFE is more important. The closest I have read.. which exists in a so called VIRUS (which it proves by its partial non-living property and also having GENES - the signature of every living organism)

What you call HIGH TECH science might NOT be a PHYSICAL phenomenon in the first place .. However, I do not say they are not connected to the physical plane.

When it comes to REFERENCES from Spiritual books, they can take you to a tour to ANY PART of universe without the interference of Time. Because Spirituality or its plane is above the Domain of Time & Space that you define.

Time + Space (basis of Material Creation) = a long chain of cause an effect with starts from say.. the BIG BANG. However, if this is a FIXED cause effect chain and I can RISE my conscience above the level of physical existence (which depends on space & time), I m no longer connected to the SYSTEM. There by at this stage, I certainly can walk ahead or behind time and ENTER this CREATION (dream world.. i like to call.. or reality). This ENTITY me will _have_ the form of whatever is my SOULs(the HIGH TECH me as you call) role(like a character in movie, but here i can even be an insect, mammal ..) at that instant of time. (where HIGH TECH me zapped in).

My point : We need not focus on INFINITY, but a simple whole hearted focus on yourself within.. at the point where you start.

What is Focus anyway, the mind :-) I m sure, it can find success within itself easier than going outside in infinity.

Could Science be a Religion? Could a Natural Born Humans Species on a Planet, that does not Know about the High Tech Science Human Species, of flying up in the air on a throne, and out into Space in a fiery chariot, become a religion of for Natural Born Humans?Did this happen on New Guinea during WW2? The Natural Born Natives that did not Know about the High Tech of the USA, in the 1940s, called our pilots Gods and started a Cargo Cult for them.Could this be how the High Tech Science Knowledge in Genesis was translated also, by Natural Born Humans that did not Know about the High Tech Science of airplanes and spaceships, and also started God religions?An interesting article on Salon.Com, 'What's wrong with Science as a religion', by Karl Giberson.http://www.salon.com/2004/09/10/when/ Salon interviewed me about my new book, "Saving Darwin", I suggested that science doesn't know everything, that there might be a reality beyond science, and that religion might be about God and not merely about the human quest for a nonexistent God. These remarks got me condemned to whatever hell (PZ)Myers believes in. -"I am incredibly impressed with the achievements of science. But I don't think science is omniscient and I am not convinced that science will ever know everything."That is why I call God, the Source of the Atom and Electro-Magnetic Force Elements. I do not think Humans, even High Tech Science Humans, can ever Know the Source of the Elements, that make Life as we Know it, in the Seen and Unseen Universes.-reply by Dolores Lear

Ignorance - to Fear - to Violence - Cycle

The Ignorance - to Fear - to Violence cycle.

Did the ignorance of the USA as to who flew airplanes into our towers, cause fear, and violence to Iraq, who was not involved in the planes of 9/11? They did have some violent weapons like the USA does, but is that enough to attack them in war?

Did we as a country do just as Adkkison did, and attack innocent Humans like he did? How can Government Morals be any better, than their citizens that approve of Killing innocent Brothers/Sisters of Life, and ruin GODs Planet.

We are all victims of the Inequality of Human Life on Earth. Not just in War, but in all other phases of Killing our land, sea, and air.

With all our High Tech Science Knowledge of the Universe, we still act like Animals.

Did we really come from the Animals and Cavemen, or from the High Tech Science Male and Female Clone Humans in Genesis? We still do not accept if Life on Earth Evolved or was Created Supernaturally by the High Tech Science in Genesis.

When are we going to put our Actions where our Mouth is, and instead of 'Saying' we love God, and our Brothers/Sisters of Life, 'Live' like we do, like Jesus did?

-reply by Dolores Lear

---- ADMIN REPLY ----

I feel we are going a bit off topic. However, when we talk as humans, its basically a living group who have the Gift of Reasoning which no other living thing has.

This gift of Reasoning is used by man to find happiness but Today, I feel its being sought in a very odd direction. Exploiting Human senses OR Mental Greed is what we are defining as Happiness..

The true gift of human existence is Wisdom. This Wisdom is only the basic cause which balances Goodness among evil. Humans are intelligent enough to use wisdom and discriminative intelligence to cast away the temptation from its root and eradicate ignorance with knowledge & practice of wisdom. When one wisdom guided person inspires another, the Good will just spreads :-)

-shree

The Pill

Many families are smaller because of the Pill. Since the Pill, and, not having sex during the females fertile period, the population of the World, went from 1 billion in 1900, to 7 billion in 2011.

Females had found ways to use preventives for pregnancy, use abortion, and males withdrew. But in the last 100 years, with the Pill and all our ways to prevent pregnancy, Body Birth has resulted in 7-1 ratio of more humans.

China put the limit of one child per family to try to control the population explosion, and Singapore has less than 2 children per couple, because the female uses abortion, instead of protection.

Pro-Life Proponents of no premarital sex, and marital chastity to prevent so many children, does not seem to work, and neither does the Pill or male withdrawal. So what are Humans to do to control a Pleasure Sexual Revolution Population Explosion? Nuclear War?

Our High Tech Ancestors, became Asexual, and Reproduced in a High Tech Lab, a Male and Female Asexual Clone Helpmeet, that Take Control and Care of the Life reproduced on their Planet. Is that the Way we are heading in our High Tech today?

We do reproduce a fetus in the lab, without the sex act, and Know how to Clone Copies. Humans need to accepted that Earth was Colonized by Human Male and Female Asexual Clones, that reproduced Male and Female Clones, Adam and Eve, not Reproduced by Body Birth.

We need to accept and understand about a High Tech Science Human Society, that has Eternal Physical Life After Birth. They do not do the sex act for pleasure or reproduction.

This is what is called in religion, Life After Death in Heaven, where there is no marriage or Body Birth reproduction, Inequality, Inhumanity, Pain, Sorrow, Killing, War or Death.

Cdc986

-reply by Dolores Lear

=

------ Admin Reply -----------

Eternal Physical Life After Birth. -> Not Possible. Physical Life = Death is Inevitable.

Sex is just a desire. Just like Money, Drugs etc.

However, the science of Spirituality requires Wisdom and going above the domain of MIND. The Qualities we are talking here assume soo much of Love and Wisdom that the question of sex does not arrive.

You cannot become HIGH TECH human by putting in a PLUG / Chip in brain. What will you do about Emotions?

Lets not confuse the THEORY of "More than One Universe" on the topic of sex and culture-less evolution.

-Shree (Xisto.com)

Death Practices

There can be more than One Universe, and when Humans on Earth use their High Tech Science fo Life instead of Death, we can make spaceships that can escape the Death of their Universe.

Ever since Adam and Eve Sinned, and Human Death resulted, many religious, and non religious Death Practices, have been passed down, through all the Races, Countries and Religions.

From cremation of a person on a bier, still practiced, to Cremation today, is the best Way to do away with a Dead Physical Body. Humans have used many good acres of land for the Dead, that 'do' return to GODs Elements After Death, whether on, or in the ground, or in water, in Urns, and today in space capsules rocketed from a High Flying Jet.

No matter how Humans are disposed of, there are different rituals and memories for the Dead, and many memorial icons and Cemetery buildings erected, that take up Land area, that should be used for the Living. Do we really need these grave reminders, to remember the Dead? Why?

What about all the people that burn up, or are drowned, and have no remains? Memorials are usually erected for them also. How does it make the Poor feel, when they cannot afford such a magnificent ceremony?

There are many roadside memorials. Why? To remind us we are mortals searching for immorality? Immorality for Humans can only happen, when Humans reproduce Perfect Humans in a High Tech Womb, and with High Tech Regeneration, keep their Bodies and Minds Alive, in Perfect Human Bodies.

Jesus is one example of this, and there may have been others in religious writings, 'taken to Heaven, Alive', like Jesus. We do have Regeneration High Tech Science, today.

I have been put in a deep sleep like Adam, and have new parts or corrections to help me Live longer, so High Tech Regeneration, is already a part of our High Tech Society.

Eternal Human Life, 'is' for High Tech Science Human Beings, on Planets and in Spaceships. The Dead return to GODs Elements.

-reply by Dolores Lear

Supernatural Gods

Where are Journalists, that could write about a High Tech Slant on Religious Writings? Where did all the Supernatural Gods, Goddesses and Angels come from in Religious and Myth writings? From people's imagination, or real events?

All parts of our Home Planet, have religions about Supernatural God Humans. Even New Guinea, with the Cargo Cult, that started in WW2, calling our pilots flying in supplies to our Army Base, Gods.

This proves Humans without High Tech Science Knowledge, that experience Flying Humans in airplanes or Spaceships, do Call High Tech Science Flying Humans, Supernatural 'Being' Gods.

Humans in the Past, also described God, as Higher 'Beings', Spirit 'Beings', (whatever a Spirit Being is) Goddesses, and Angels. Genesis, is about our High Tech Ancestors, taking humans with them in their vehicles, and 'spiriting' them from one place to another; ergo: Caught up in the Spirit.

Jesus, coming up from the water at Baptism; the Spirit like a dove descending upon him. Mark 1:12. KJV. "And immediately the Spirit driveth him into the wilderness." He was not chased, but transported, in the Spirit vehicle.

The Supernatural Creation of Life on Earth, and the Reproduction of Perfect Humans, is about a High Tech Science Human Society, that Colonize Planets, and Reproduces Pure-bred Humans in a High Tech Science Womb; Eve Cloned from Adam's rib.

Why is it so difficult to translate all this Past supernatural happenings, with our High Tech Science today? High Tech did not happen on Earth, until today? Fiery chariots and thrones up in the air? Impossible?

Because all the people in the Past, were ignorant of High Tech Science? Those Higher 'Beings' were not Human? Even though we are in their Physical Image?

The Noah/Atlantis Society, also had High Tech Science, before the Planetary Flood. Science Fiction is Fact today as it was in the Past!

-reply by Dolores Lear

Heaven

When we consider that the Original Humans, the Adam and Eve Colony, lost their Virginity, with the Heterosexual Sex Act, that Reproduced Mis-bred Humans, Cain, Abel, and since, all Humans on Earth, we will understand what Jesus said, about Entering Heaven, as a little child.

Little children cannot reproduce by Heterosexual Body Birth, Until they mature. Heterosexual Body Birth, makes Human Inequality and Inhumanity, Killers, and Abusers of All God's Life on Earth, including their Home Planet.

Any Human on Earth, born in Sin, cannot enter into the Physical Heaven of 'God', our High Tech Ancestors, until they are 'Regenerated' by High Tech, to a Pure-bred Physical Body, like Jesus was.

Then Jesus was Seen departing from Earth, on the right hand side of our Ancestors, the Pilot of the saucer or?, that took him to the Spaceship. The Heaven to Fallen Humans without High Tech Science, is a Spaceship, the Chariots of the Gods, and, a High Tech Science Planet, the Mansions of Gods in the sky.

We do need a High Tech Science Translation of the King James Bible, All Scripture and Myth, to find the Truth of Eternal Physical Human Life After Birth on Planets and in Spaceships.

-reply by Dolores Lear

-------------

Little children = Babies have NEGLIGIBLE EGO. Only primordial ego of "I".

As kids grow, we all know what happens .. and how surroundings affect its virgin mind :)

-shree (admin-Xisto.com)

Humanae Vatie

Humanae Vatie is Latin for 'Of Human Life'.

Fallen Humans need to 'Know' Why their 'Human Life', is Born 'in the Original Sin'. Today we have the High Tech Science to Know what that Original Sin was.

'Supernatural' High Tech Science Peace Humans Colonized Earth, and Equal Perfect Peace Human Male and Female Clones, were Reproduced in a High Tech Science Womb.

Males, and their Female Clone Helpmeets made from the Male Rib, had the Same Equal Genetics, and Physical Appearance. With High Tech Science 'Regeneration', They 'do' have 'Eternal Physical Life After Birth', on Planets and in Spaceships. Humans made by Body Birth call them Higher 'Being' Gods.

The Clones Reproduced the Adam and Eve Peace, Equal Clone 'Helpmeet' Colony, in their Image. Why Asexual Male Clones, Started Unequal Heterosexual Body Birth Reproduction, with their Female Sister Clones, the Original Sin, still needs an Explanation.

This Original Human Sex Act, Reproduced Inbred/Mis-bred Unequal Human Males and Female 'Mates,' with different Genetics and Physical Appearance. Their Fallen Lifestyle resulted in Physical Death After Birth.

The High Tech Noah/Atlantis Society had a High Tech Science and Population Explosion, like we have had today. Their Weapons of Massive Destruction and their Pollution on land and sea, Caused the Planetary Flood. Not God.

Body Birth Humans again, Repopulated our Home Planet. In 1900, Earth had 1 Billion Humans. Humans again had a High Tech Science and Population Explosion. In 2011, the Population count will be 7 Billion, and we have Nuclear bombs and Pollution, on land and sea.

Today's Human Planetary Judgement Day Fire, Humans are setting up, will also get rid of our Population Explosion. Not 'God'.

There is a High Tech Science Knowledge, to support a Controlled Human Peace Population, with Eternal Physical Life After Birth, on Planets and in Spaceships.

-reply by Dolores Lear