xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
coco

What Is Your Favourite Super Mario Game?

What is your favourite Super Mario game? I'd really like to know, I'm a huge Mario fan, so what is the best Mario game in your opinion!? I'll tell my favourites, Super Mario Bros The Lost Levels, Super Mario Bros 3 and Super Mario 64! I really can't decide which I like best, they are all fabulous games! Now it is your turn, What is your favourite Super Mario game/games?

hmm...thats a pretty hard question. they're all awesome! but...i'd have to say my 2 favs would be Super Mario 64, and Super Mario World. :) definitely the best of the best

I fail to remember the exact name but my favorite Super Mario game would be the one in which Mario can acually fly. I think it was Super Mario world. Anyways I have played Super Mario Games a whole lot when I was a young kid, infact I used to synonmise Mario with video games.

I found super Mario 64 the best. It was the first Mario game i played and was a lot of fun. It also had a really good adventure and making you spend a lot of time to finish the game and collect all the stars. I still enjoy playing this game. One of the best Mario games ever.

It is really a hard choice for me between Super Mario Brothers for Super Nintendo, and Super Mario 64. They were both really great games. I enjoyed playing both almost equally but I think Super Mario 64 might have been the best until I got Brothers for Gameboy Advance. That renewed my interest for the Brothers cause I never really had gotten to play it all that much before. It's just really hard to decide. I liked having to fight for the bowsers though on 64 and what not so I guess that one in the end.

I do not know if this is actually a Mario game but umm.Super Smash Bros. Melee

I would probably say Super Mario 64. It was of the best Mario games ever made i would say. It was really fun and still fun to play now. I also really liked super Mario 3 for nes. I really liked how they had updated it from the previous 2. All Mario games seem to always be very good but I would say those where the best two that I liked.

Im also a fan of Mario Bros. Games. I loved all the Mario series, from Super Mario Bros 3 to Super Mario Sunshine (except the very first one Mario game, the one that came with Duck Hunt ;) )There are also many Nintendo games of Mario that are pretty good, but are not counted as the original mario series, like Haieto said, for example Paper Mario (a great RPG, a game packed of content) Super Smash Bros Melee (my alltime favourite console game ;) ) and Mario Kart.

I think this is one of the most difficult decisions I would ever have to make. I would say that it would be a tie between super mario bros 2, super mario bros 3, super mario world and super mario 64. Then I thought, ok, lets say I have all 4 games right now, which one would I want to play first, and my decision was super mario bros 3, I guess its because I remember it being really really fun and I havent played it nearly as much as super mario world or super mario 64. Then on second place it would be super mario 64, I guess because you have a lot of freedom to play almost any map in the beginning, and then it would be either super mario bros 2 or super mario world, I think I picked super mario bros 2 before super mario world because I havent played it in a while either. I have yet to play the new super mario galaxy game, it seemed fun, but has anyone noticed that the super mario games arent as creative as they used to be like say from super mario world and before? I remember the graphics and all were really crazy and creative, lately the games try to imitate what is real to much.. at least thats how I feel about it.

I just loved Super Mario World.. The was the happiest guy in the world at the time when i finished Super Special level, and when the whole game changed! Absolutely Awesome and Unexpected at that time!Super game, one of the best games ever created, after pong, and pacman ;)

my favorite mario game is mario 64 and mario kart those where the games that keeps you up until 12 even thou there was no online it was still fun but now there are people who beat the whole game in 10min i think it is less but i forget the record now there is xbox live and online and mario has been under my bed catching dust with my nintendo 64.