xisto Community
Full rune killer

How Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/

i personaly like to mine , make bars and sell the bars untill my skill lvl is high then start makeing stuff and selling them it quick way to make cash or you can always do my other favorate method and go and kill stuff this way you gain exp lvling up get items and money of the monsters and if you lucky maby get some good items for yourself or something good to sell to shop or bid it up always worked for me and especialy the killing method seeing as it kills 2 birds with one stone or you can be sly and evil and go about killing other people stealing there gold and what ever they drop so anyways have fun i know i sure did and becareful about the killing other people most peeps dont like that so they might gang up on you and it back fires on you trust me it happens :)

The Best & Fast Way To Make Money On Runescape 2 Is To Mine Like Crazy. Mine For 3 Hours In A Row Each Day And When You Can Mine Stuff Like Mith, Addy Or Rune, Well Your Rich! Also Dont Forget To Get Your Smithing Level Up So You Can Smelt It Because Ores Arent Worth Crap Compeared To It Once Its A Bar/Item.

I Recently lost 4m+ Staking not gradually, in 1 , 2 stakes.So all i have left is Full verac. I sold for 5m merchant took lots.. and got 6.9m or so.I bought full verac again. thats all i had.. and 1.9m So i started staking about 1-2 days.I have full veracs still. 1.85m Obby Shiled. Torag Hammers. So i made about 500k Profit, had more but lose sometimes. My stats are or look me up "Danny_121790"Attack: 72Strength:69Defence:70 Thinking of keeping it 70 forever.Range: 62 :/Mage:73, want 94 mage yea right... :DAny tips to staking?

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Topic merged with existing one.

If you have a good level in mining. MINE!!!!!Mine coal. Lots of them and also buy a admantite pickaxe. They mine faster. Mine coal because lots of people will buy them for a high price. I got around 50000 GP selling 250 coal ore. They need it to make mithril, admantite, gold and rune bars. You can make a lot of money of coal ores.Also smithing is suggested but it will take a longer time. The quickest source of gp is mining coal ore.

BuffaloHelp you posted my post here and its off topic....

anyways whats your username? so i can lookup your stats first and see what can you do for money, also are you a member for free player?

@RuneMan

50k Is very little, mining is not the best way to make money. I need millions so i won't mine coal. I merchant and stake. :)

Edited by Danny (see edit history)

A few years back when Rune was the latest thing, I spent about 2 months to get a full set of rune, but I never got a rune full helm but ... the price everyone charges is more than that of the plate mail or a battle-axe both of which I obtained around 100k.Playing since 2001 and I'm only lvl 60, lost my almost full rune in wilderness etc - kinda quit playing :)

The most i got was 2M. Anyways back to your problem. If you are lazy and don't have high non-combat skills just air run 2k+ each run or iron run for iron or 2k+ each run. 1 air run = 2k+ each 3-5 Minutes1 iron run = 2k+ each 3-5 minutes about the same but if u run for iron u get a little bit more1 iron run = 28 iron ores = $$ = 2800GP(2.8k)28 iron ores * 100 ea = 2.8K or 2800GPI ussualy smith or mine or do the old switcharoo to get money and skills up.Smithing = making steel bars or higher and sell for...Steel = 500-600 ea.Mith = 800-1k ea.Addy = Not Sure.Rune = Not Sure.Mining = mine what u can. I suggest iron or coal. Selling them for...Iron = 90-100 ea.(100 ea is popular)Coal = 150-200 ea.Switcharoo = trade steel bars for ores and money.X Steel bars = X Iron and X2 Coal and X money(50 - 100 ea bar smelted.Example:1k steel bars = 1k iron ore, 2k coal ore and 50K-100K.Hope this helps

The most i got was 2M. Anyways back to your problem. If you are lazy and don't have high non-combat skills just air run 2k+ each run or iron run for iron or 2k+ each run.
1 air run = 2k+ each 3-5 Minutes
1 iron run = 2k+ each 3-5 minutes about the same but if u run for iron u get a little bit more

1 iron run = 28 iron ores = $
$ = 2800GP(2.8k)
28 iron ores * 100 ea = 2.8K or 2800GP

I ussualy smith or mine or do the old switcharoo to get money and skills up.

Smithing = making steel bars or higher and sell for...
Steel = 500-600 ea.
Mith = 800-1k ea.
Addy = Not Sure.
Rune = Not Sure.

Mining = mine what u can. I suggest iron or coal. Selling them for...
Iron = 90-100 ea.(100 ea is popular)
Coal = 150-200 ea.

Switcharoo = trade steel bars for ores and money.

X Steel bars = X Iron and X2 Coal and X money(50 - 100 ea bar smelted.

Example:1k steel bars = 1k iron ore, 2k coal ore and 50K-100K.

Hope this helps

addy bars are like 1.5-2k an rune is like 10-?k. I kinda sitll play merchanting is a good way to get money. If you are a member go to auctions on the RuneScape Forums and try to win. If you get the item, sell it for more in seers village. I you are a non-member, get 60k by mining. buy a rune platebody for 55k. then sell it for 65k, but in a different spot. i would reccomend buying in varrok and selling in fallador. thats some tips for RuneScape.

The best way to make money in runescape huh. Well i found it easy to make money very fast but doing this. Make sure that you have done the quest in the desert town that allows you to pass through that gate for free at lumbridge. Then make sure that your inventory is empty. Then go to the cow fields in lumby on the road to varrock. kill as many cows as you can and take their hides. you can get around 40 per trip. and keep going back and forth from the cow fields to the bank and dropping them off. you should go late at night so there arent so many people on. and cow hides usually sell for about 100 gold each. so the more you get the more money you get. hope this helped.

Name:Skilz 4 lifeEmail:Opinion/Suggestion *: Yo man merchant off the forums and you will make big money eventually. Im like lvl 52 and i have 839.7m in my bank =) My suggestion to get started is to start off by buying maples for like 50 ea then sell for 70-90 ea once you get about 5m doing thing it will be a breeze geting money.

~~Merchanting~~I'm not sure how fast this will make you gold, but this is very effective and really not boring once you get into it. Let me assure you, though, that the richest chars in runescape earned their gold though merchanting and time.OK all the ideas people have are pretty good. The best way to raise money is through merchanting, though. First I suggest using some of the ideas other people put to get at the least 100k to really make some money. 200k-500k would be better though, but since you're poor and really need some money just start aim for 100k to start making lots of cash if you need to. If you don't want to get the 100k-500k- through any of the other ideas then do this:10k (that you already have)- 25kTry going to world 1 in Varrok and buying air runes for 10 ea(or less if someone is either a really big noob or is desperate) then selling them for 15ea+ until 25k.TIP: If you've never really merchanted before this may be kind of tiring; keep in mind merchanting takes time but in the end pays off25k- 200kMerchant lobbies. Try to buy them for 200ea or less. Never buy for more than 200 ea. Sell them back for about 220 ea or more. You can probably sell these for more than 220 ea especially in a free world.200k-300kBuy and sell chaos runes. You can probably find these in lower level worlds and sell them in edgeville bank.300k-500kMerchant nature runes. Try to buy for 280 or less ea and sell for 300 ea. TIP: I wouldn't ry to sell for more than 300 ea as no one will buy themTIP: If you are a member a good place to sell is in Seers Village bank 500k- 5m Now you can merchant yews for a while. This will take a long time though. Look for someone who sells the amount you need for 300ea or less. Then sell back for 330+ea.TIP: If you are not a member you should probably become a member at this point for money makingTIP: Now that you are a member, go to Seers Village and sell these there5m+Now you can find the most popular higher priced item you can afford and merchant that. Just make sure you buy at a lower price and sell it for more (the basic idea of 'merchanting')TIP: Definately try to find something that is in demand. You can even just buy high amounts of something that doesn't cost alot individually. I hope this helps you. Just so you know any prices listed here I put are from 9/27/07 and probably wont apply in the near future as prices fluctuate.More tips and extra info:--You may merchant anything you really want, I was just trying to help you out; try to find something in demand if you don't use this--For current up-to-date prices always use Zybez.net--Always make sure you are not being scammed--To buy large amounts of anything you should check the runescape forums; that's where people selling 5k-100k+ of most things go-halo