xisto Community
anwiii

Trap17 - Most Active In.... Click your name, then post in here...

well, i just clicked my name and found out that i am most active in the VENT. i have about 85 posts now and 10 of them were in the vent forum. it kinda surprised me because i don't really go lookin' to post in there. i mainly post replies to topic i was interested in so that sorta surprised me where my general intrigue was. now i am self conscious because i think i can offer a little more than what's in the vent forum hahaha sheeeeesh!so what about the rest of you? are you curious? are you like me and don't know where you are posting until you click your name?go click it and come back here to post about it. maybe you'll learn somethin' about yourself like i did haha

Heh, to tell you the truth, i'm not surprised about where i'm most active in. Since, that part of the forums is where i mostly post. I may wander around some other sections/categories sometimes, but i dont think those posts will ever surpass where i usually post. But, who knows. It might change in a year or two, or whenever.

I didn't have a clue where I posted most frequently until I looked at my profile. I'm most active in the General Talk forum, which has 11% of my posts in it. It's not really that surprising, as I do spend some time looking around general talk, just to see what random, interesting topics come up.

umm...I clicked my name just now and result is i am most active in the General Talk forum as well,which has 19% of my posts in it.well,it is same to me,i am interested in this part,cause there are various subject talking frequently. :angry:

The majoirty of my posts are in the technology forum which is pretty typical of me because I'm facinated by new technology. It's intresting to read and comment about new invention.

My posts are generally all over the place, but the bulk of my posts happen to be right here in the "General Talk" forum, with a 14% majority. A shout out to the General Talk people! :angry:

Most active in the Graphic Showoff section, 93 posts in there, 14%. Quite a bit huh? It's not a suprise to me, I've been posting there since I joined Xisto.

Most active in the Graphic Showoff section, 93 posts in there, 14%. Quite a bit huh? It's not a suprise to me, I've been posting there since I joined Xisto.

many, you post? i thought you just came for the shout box :angry:

Nice thread!
Well, I am most active in SOTW with 56 posts and which is 8% of my total posts. I am not much surprised because I have taken part in most of the SOTW's and then I left the replies too about how the competition is going.

many, you post? i thought you just came for the shout box

:angry: it seems that kubi comes for shoutbox only but beleive me..he performs lots and lots of mod stuff when he comes :angry:

Surprisingly, I'm more active in The Vent (47 posts, which is about 13% of my total). I guess I can find more things to talk about in the vent. I know at one time, it was General Talk (don't know how long ago, though).

I am most active in General Talk, I have like 160 posts there which makes up 31% of my total posts. a lot I know. And then my next highest is most likely in the debates area. Then I post everywhere else. Thanks for the great topic.

My profile says I am most active in general talk. I wonder if being active just means posting on that particular forum or thread, I read the topics and posts/replies at the General talk area, maybe that is why. But I am not sure if I have posted much in that forum.

many, you post? i thought you just came for the shout box :angry:

Oh, thanks.
If I just came for the shoutbox I wouldn't be a moderator....I post quite a bit...when I find something I like. And I haven't shouted in a while.....

I've made 21% of my posts in General Talk, although it feels like I've posted most in the Vent section. I've probably made my longest posts in Dating and Relationships. I probably got two weeks of hosting out of breaking up with my ex-boyfriend :lol:

I probably got two weeks of hosting out of breaking up with my ex-boyfriend :lol:

Is that about how long the Boyfriend lasted? j/k... :lol: