xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
michaelper22

My Purpose On This Forum Spread my ideas about...

I'm your typical teenage computer nerd (OK, maybe not sooooo typical :D ). I run a web site, I post here, I read tech news. So here's what I am trying to accomplich on Xisto:

-Spread my belief in hybrid buses (especially the Orion VII hybrid, which we use here in NYC)

-Get my wonderful free hosting

-Make a few friends (which I desperately need)

-Get away from the rest of my life (ex. school, family, etc.)

-Occupy unused time

-Find free stuff

-Learn more in general about computers

But all in all, I hope to help expand this community ever more than it is already. Great job OpaQue! :angry::angry:

Edited by michaelper22 (see edit history)

typical?? pshwaaahot damn, your purpose on here is the same as mine! lolalthough i dont know if i have made any friends on here or not..lmao i concider you my friend *smiles* anywho... getting away from your life is the key point in coming on this forum huh? well it is for me!! also to gain more knowledge....and god knows, i have gained tons since i came here...i have made many signatures but still need work on them..as for the hosting...yup that is a big one for these forums...to get hosting ooo the excelent hosting! with cpanel and tons of good stuff! well i think i am done responding, lol im a bit hyper right now because in 6th period i took one of those three foot long pixie stix and stuck all the powder in my mouth..oo boy you can say im on a sugar high!!

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

heh, I think most people that are on these forums are on here for the same or very similar reasons :angry: My reasons are the same as yours. Free hosting, place to talk about anything, friends(and friendly people), hosting, to fill boredom :angry:Though I'd have to say, the best way to make friends isn't necessarily on forums such as these. I find I make the best friends through gaming clans and such. Your a lot more connected through games then you are here. But I'm not saying this isn't a good way to make friends :\ I've made friends through sites like Xisto. But yea, this forum is great and has many uses.

Those are about the same things I look foward to in using these forums aswell :angry: . T really like the people here, they are all so kind and if im not mistaken I think i am gonna be needing to make some gift sigs soon. Great community, even though sometimes there can be some minor flaws, but in the long run I really enjoy talking with you all and helping out in any way possible, so cheers! :angry:

On big forums like this, I don't normally make many friends easily (maybe because of my username, or what I like? I don't know). However, I visit and post here mainly for those reasons you listed, as well. Although, I typically come here to look for new computer-related stuff and things like that. I definitely come here to get away from the rest of my life! Anyway, there are probably many other reasons why people come here (although all of mine are already mentioned).

OMG.. .we all are NERDS>... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. i doin't want to be one....lol. .just kidding. .i just don't see anythign wrong with nerds... as long as they act normal.. lol.. well... my purpose on this is different from you. .AHAH .i'm here for free hosting of course.. and well.. i really want to learn how to design and program websites.. but .the problem is. .i'm too lazy. .Attempted to learn php. .but i gave up the first week =(.. .It's so hard for me to edit .php files and other website related files.. I'm not really here to waste time.. i'm more of a person that everything i do has to have a purpose.. .. something that would benefit me.. lol.. But if i get lazy and have free time... i rather spend it on watching drama or anime.. .Yeah.. i watch drama.. asian drama.. there isn't anythign wrong with that.. AHHA (i meant drama as in tv-series.. doesn't have to be emotional.. lol.. just to clear that up because most people have different meaning to it)..

umm,your purpose and plan sound very good and clear...to the extend,i think that i have a same purpose like you.mainly i am hosted in Xisto for managing a website.meanwhile,by post i can practise my English which is the second important staying here :angry:...certainly consult knowledge like comp or gfx designing with some wizards here.realizing the lately news is also a good way of noticing news from our forum.

I am here for the free hosting and to make friends and to enjoy being a memer of such a large forum with a variety of topics. And as far as are we all nerds ??Maybe we are, if loving tech. means being a nerd then be it.

I'm here for the free webhosting. I don?t have too much spare time so I sometimes enjoy posting in the forum and unfortunately others I come in just to maintain the credit count... but then always discover something interesting. I?m always to learn, here you can learn lot of things about graphics, computing, news, hybrid buses :angry: in fact you have a wide range of information in this forum.I think we all are a bit nerds... aren?t we? :angry:

So here's what I am trying to accomplish on Xisto:

-Spread my belief in hybrid buses (especially the Orion VII hybrid, which we use here in NYC)

-Get my wonderful free hosting

-Make a few friends (which I desperately need)

-Get away from the rest of my life (ex. school, family, etc.)

-Occupy unused time

-Find free stuff

-Learn more in general about computers

But all in all, I hope to help expand this community ever more than it is already.

You have lofty pruposes at that. I would wish everybody had your intent. I will try to make sure I live up to them as well. And I will add one more for myself as an elder on here:

-To share the wisdom I have gathered from my lifelong experiences

Thanks for the post. We all needed someone to guide the way to a better forum. And I agree with Albus, you are not typical by today's standards. :angry: