xisto Community
DefCrash

Google Fight

Have you ever heard of Google Fight?

Do you want to know if your name is more popular in the internet than the president, give it a try!!?? :)

Just put two two words or two frases and let Google decide who wins!!

For exemple:

Did you know that Homer Simpson beat the hell out of Oj Simpson!!!! :P

And Marilyn Manson did not show no mercy to Marylin Monroe!!! :)

But funny funny is that Microsoft beat the Law!!!! :D

Put here your fights, and let us know the winner!!!

A nice little random tool :) I did a couple of fights. The first was "Google Fight" vs. "Google Whack". Fight won with 71,300,000 to 2,440,000! Then I did "Google" vs. "Yahoo". Google won by just over 1,000,000 results. It's something really random and different, I've never seen anything like it :P

Ooh, Inspiron, were you fighting Opera against Firefox or something?? *chuckle*(No offense, I use Opera a lot of the time as well).And while everyone is thinking big, I checked out Neeldhara v.s anothercoder (my real name against my nick in many places). Plesantly surprised to find Neeldhara beats anothercoder 349 to 103. *shrug* Yeah, I know, not too interesting; but I did find the whole concept very amusing :)

Wow, that's funny. I'm ganna keep going.I put in Sepias FX vs. XistoSepias FX: 290 Results(my website)Trap 17: 30 million results(ouch)

What is this google fight..?I wonder whether is it a game or some sort of software to kill the viruses or spy..?I want to check with this google fight, if its a game then surely it would be a blaster becoz google games are really wow.They are very good company which is one of the top most in paying and using us.?I think this time they are going after Xbox..? lol... <_< Anyway if its a game, lets play and enjoy during free times..!!!

Get a load of this: Netscape vs. Firefox -> Netscape!It's probably because Netscape has been around way longer than Firefox. Let me try Windows and Linux....the winner is - you guessed it - Windows.This is a fun site. I should tell my friends about it.

Google Fight

Wow I Nevert Thought of a Google Fight

It sounded REALLY fun so of course ui had to try it myself!

These are my "fights":

Halo (84,000,000) Vs. Final Fantasy (133,000,000)

Fat Kid Jokes (7,520,000) Vs. Momma Jokes (18,400,000 )

Nsync (3,520,000) Vs. Backstreet Boy (2,700,000)

God (643,000,000) Vs. Sex (748,000,000)

Ketchup (13,900,000) Vs. Mustard (35,000,000)

Bill Gates (92,800,000) Vs. Oprah (64,400,000)

Hehe :)

That was fun! :P