xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shamamster

Your Favorite Type Of Music whats your favorite?

I like all types of music except country. I just never got into that style and never have cared for it. I like alternative rock the most like Third Eye Blind, Lit, Nine Days, Relient K, Vertical Horizon, and Stroke 9. Its just very good guitar and lyrics that are sung and can be understood like some other music.

I mostly listen to electronic music, but only the calm style. Progressive Trance and much more :) My favourite artists are Armin van Buuren, Above & Beyond, ATB, Ferry Corsten, Markus Schulz, Oceanlab, Kuffdam & Plant and mayn more ...

Rock/alternative is my favortie type of music... my favorite artist is Muse (their new cd is great, btw). Some other of my favorite bands are... The Killers, Jet, Keane, Arctic Monkeys, and Hard-Fi.

My favorite genres are rock and hard rock, anywhere from metal to death metal, i like some electronic music to, and a little bit of rap. Most of all hard rock and metal because i like to folow along with my electric guitar. :)

I like Country Music, I like LeAnn Rimes and Sara Evans. And I like music like what the Beach boys play, rock'n pop like Elton John. That's the kind of music that I like to listen to, or musicals where you can hear incredibly talented singers sing so well they're just incredible.

I think I love dark wave and goth techno the most, but that doesn't mean I hate other types of music. I guess I enjoy all types of music, but I like rap the least, maybe because of the singing/rapping, I like to be able to sing along. In any case, I often like my music to sound surreal or dark, it should 'lead me to other worlds' :)

I like all types of music, whether I like it or not in the moment depends on my mood. But since this is just about favorites, I would have to say... I actually dont know what genre this would be in, but my two favorite bands in it would be Celldweller (from movies like constantine, doom, punisher) and Mindless self indulgence. It an awesome mix of a bunch of genres in one. I guess they are my favorites because they are completely unique, I cant even group them in one genre.

the type of music i like and listen to changes with the mood im in. some of my favorite artists include panic! at the disco, triumph and parade, linkin park, fort minor, etc =D