xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shamamster

Your Favorite Type Of Music whats your favorite?

my favortie time of music now has change...now im into breakdacn n to you can only really breakdance to certain types of music...n thoughs kinds of music i just seem to get into n i dont really listen to the music produced today nemore

Um... I like, ambient, jazz, pop/rock, alternative, indie/rock, electronica....darn there's too many!! I love Indie, not independent but the music that sounds like the soundtrack to your daydreams.MUSIC ROCKS!!! Life wouldn't be the same without music! :P:D:)

I love just about any kind of metal...Heavy Metal, Thrash Metal, Speed Metal, Death Metal, Black Metal, Gothic Metal, Industrial Metal etc. Recently, though, I've been getting into Techno music as well as German Metal such as Rammstein, Megaherz, OOMPH!, and Eisbrecher. (Today's Till Lindemann, the lead singer of Rammstein's B-Day...and it's Dero Goi, the lead singer of OOMPH!'s tomorrow!)

Its great to share our favorite music. Mine favorite music is mine bollywood songs. Also I like the Jazz and the Hard music. Many of times it depends on the mood I have that time. But any type of music it is, it refresh us when we are stressed or when we feel boored. :P

r&b/soulwell i like all music just anything that catches my ear you know a beat that makes you wanna listen to it more for examplei didnt like fall out boy untill i heard there AINT A SCENE single now im a bbig fan

Music is so vast as universe, so hard to distinguish what one likes and not.However, i enjoy Rap, Rock and Jazz.Rap is the most enjoyable,when great lyrics is associated with it.Rock, need great precision percusion.Jazz is typical, just what you must hear after being bored with other genre.

I mostly like Rap, Reggae and Techno.When I'm in the mood I also listen to meditationmusic too.Especially artists like AotP, Sizzla and Capleton can make my day :D