xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shamamster

Your Favorite Type Of Music whats your favorite?

I really don't listen to music too often, sadly. When I do, I like to listen to some rock songs and I also like to listen to some rap songs. I really hate any screaming music, or stuff like that. I find it un-appealing, but that is just me.Anyway, I like Kanye West probably the most out of rap artists and Red Hot Chili Peppers out of rock groups.

I was born and raised listening to Country music and its been the only music I've listened to for roughly 15 years. However I have just recently started listening to newer music and have become quite a big fan of lots of music. From Marilyn Manson to Greenday to Aerosmith, they are all great.

as slay said, i was born and raised to listen to music that is not so appealing to people of this day and age, and about age 10 i decided "im getting tired of this stuff" and went on listening to rap and pop, pshhh, i started getting headaches about 2 months into that and i couldn't figure out why, then i started listening to rock and no more headaches, so now, i am dedicated to rock and pop....rap is basicly the only music i can not stand ocne so ever, i would rather listen to country than rap any day :lol:

i like a bit of pop and rock. i like alternative too. but usually, when i hear a good song written by an artist, i usually try to listen to most of the artist's songs and see if i like it. although i like rock, there are certain types of rock that i really can't appreciate. i'm not into those metallic rock, with all the screaming and all.. makes me shiver.my current playlist include dishwalla, liz phair, gavin degraw(i totally love the voice), and rooster.

I listen to almsot any music but classical and dance/techno. I don't like all thos kind of brassy instruments and pianos. i would only listen to dance/techno if I was in a club...It's not really my thing though.

I have not determined loved style of music. I don't love POP, russian music in stile of RAP or other modern directions of our music. I love the music most different directions. I love not only rammstein, eminem, but also classicist. Sometimes Techno, but not Dance. In general - rammstein - for the best!

I used to listen to alot of hardcore when I was younger (Dougal, slipmatt etc) and used to DJ in a club a little club, but my musical tastes have changed somewhat, and I now listin to alot of mainstream stuff. Weird how ya tastes change :)

Love Rock. Love love love Rock. I didn't used to be so into it but when I started high school, I really got into it more. I'll admit I enjoy Country music too, and I like Smooth Jazz. Oh, and I love the Backstreet Boys, haha. But Rock is my all time favorite and I feel like I've really grown from it. Like mbacarra said, I'm not all into the screaming stuff though. I prefer the stuff you can understand, and it's cool when the lead singer has an impressive voice. :)

I like most types of music, except for Country, Opera and any song that sounds teenybopperish. The standout bands I like is Foo Fighters, Everclear, Nickelback and U2. I'll admit however some of those songs are pretty catchy.

I like what people call nowadays, Underground Bands. Some of my favorite bands are Avenged Sevenfold, Fall Out Boy, Hellogoodbye, 10 Years, Postal Service, The Academy Is..., Atreyu, Panic at the Disco, && some others.But I love love love love music I can dance too. I listen to the #1 hits on the radio station. Like Kayne West and Nelly Furtado, 50 cent. Techno is awesome. Anything loud and anything that has a good beat. :rolleyes: