xisto Community
kevlar557

The Worst Way or best way to die pick one or give an example

What would be your worst way to die?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If you really must discuss such subjects I guess I would vote the worst way to die is to be eaten alive by a grizzly bear, like it happened to that poor chap in Alaska. Just consider how a grizzly usually eats it's prey without rendering it dead first. Ugh, it must really be horrid.

On the other hand, I would rather talk about the best way to live, instead. Share your thoughts on this subject as well. We were put on this earth for a purpose. Helping your fellow humans would be an honorable way to survive. Dying is something we should not dwell on. Living is.

I think crucifiction should also be added to the list. The Ancient Romans were masters of execution and crucifiction was the worse way to die. You feel that pain being nailed onto the cross, then you have difficulty breathing and slowly suffocate to death.

Yes, i agree with that one to, have your limbs nailed to a cross, while you get whipped with nail covered whips along with the various bits of metal shards thrown on you is definitely very painful, and then you are hanging there by the nails so it would probably be ripping at the same time :( not a very pretty picture if i might add, you wouldn't even want to see this happen to anybody, much less yourself.

you should have made this a poll...lol add some options, but in my opinion the best way to die would be without suffering in pain or agony. in most cases in your sleep...as i posted in the "The worst way to die" forum, i dont want to suffer when i die.

In my opinion I think the best way to die is in your sleep.

I was gonna say the same thing, but then i figured, I'd like to know when i'm dead. I wouldnt wanna think i'm in a dream or a nightmare for all eternity... But, if there were to be a good way to die, in any circumstance, it would have to be quick, and painless (for me at least).

Well the best way obviously wouldn't be lethal injection :angry:. I'd probably have to go with...uh, well there is no good way to die. If you die in your sleep, and you're condemed to hell.....You'd probably awaken thinking you're just dream, forever, and ever, which would be horrible...

yeah, lol, if i am on the edge of life suffering and the only way to kill me would be to actually kill me, i would want to be killed by lethal injection i mean to die in a matter of a minute...no pain or anything...that would be the best thing!

Just can't imagine a 'good' way.

I agree with Jlhaslip, there is no way that I can imagine I could die in a peacefull manner, although to me it would be best in my sleep, my second way of wanting to die would probably for my country. Yes some people would think it would be stupid but atleast it would be an courageous and honorable death. My dad was in the marines, witch he would think the same way. Its is virtue and the value of life to me that is important. Keeping your squad alive is one thing as an officer, keeping yourself is another. Being an officer means risking your own life to keep the other men in your squad alive.

Although death is scary, I would like to die while still on my feet, not on the bed with others having to take care of me. The worst is when you become dependant on others for even going to the toile, its much better to die then. The best way to die would be a painless and effortless death, without me knowing that i am dying, because if i am aware that i am dying, i would be terrified.

Probably being burned to death. I don't want to feel so much pain like being burned alive, just imagine what you would look like after the fire... you will be charcoal-black, no one would recognize your remains, and it would be like being cremated alive!

Have you seen the vietnam era photos of monks pouring gasoline over themselves, and then striking a match? Talk about powerful.

As far as ways to die...drowning and suffication are kinda the same thing, or atleast one leads to the other. It's actually supposed to be rather tranquil and euphoric after you get passed the freaking out stage.

The best way, always when you?re asleep. You just won?t wake up and that?s all... a very sweet death indeed. Others could be a quick heart-attack (so as not to suffer) or a shot directly in a vital point. It?s violent but also a quick death without suffering.The worst way... being tortured and humiliated with pain.