xisto Community
kevlar557

The Worst Way or best way to die pick one or give an example

What would be your worst way to die?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

worst way to die? i guess probably anything that would make me suffer for a long time (before it ends). i guess being a person who have experienced a lot of pain and suffering for the longest time, yeah i guess that kind of death would freak me out. a swift way to die would be more preferable, but i'm not saying i want to die already. i've always said before, it's not dying that i'm afraid of, because i know that at any instant i could die, it's the effect of leaving people behind when i vanish from this world. i may be ready for death but i don't know if people would be ready if i die.

Probably being burned to death. I don't want to feel so much pain like being burned alive, just imagine what you would look like after the fire... you will be charcoal-black, no one would recognize your remains, and it would be like being cremated alive!

I dont care about the way, i care about the day, that's why I want to live everyday as the last one of my life....

in my opinion it was either Burned to death...or suffocation...infact i would actually class being buiried alive..the same as suffocation..i voted suffocation...but actually after i had voted i just realised that you would probably just drift off slowly and just faint with no pain lol..yah prbably burning..you think of all your vital pieces in your body are pretty much damn right in the centre of your body...you will not die until the flames Burn through all your flesh which would probably take a while as well...then smelling your own flesh burning....quite scary to think about that actually lol :(..second worst there except from suffocation would probably be Dehydration..i dont think most people will choose this but if you think about what happens...your bloodvessels are supposably suppost to dry up and stuff..and your own blood current is suppost to be painfull just going round ur body...all of the rest of them you would probably drift off into a sleepor in the "Heavy object" case you would probably feel first few hits then..you would feel yourself going into a stupor or somthing lol..wow this really does get you thinking dont it :(

I don't know why, but I've really been thinking about what would be my worst fear of death. I think mine would be death by drowning. What do you all think?

Yeah kinda my worst DAY! is 6 6 06 people are saying we are all going to die NNOOOO WAAAYYY it aint true

Drowning for me.. didn't even have to think about it. I'm constantly in the water, whether its for swim team or work, so I figure drowning would be the most embarrassing, and therefore worst, way to die. I spend so much time in the water, it'd just be way too ironic and way too pathetic to drown. So if I ever end up stuck out in the ocean or something, it'll be my only goal to at least make it to shore before I die. Drowning would suck.

Suffication, burnt to death, and drowning...are the only ways i do not wish to die..those have to be the worst ways to die i could think of..i dont care if i am shot..id rather be shot than be out of are and struggle...lol i am willing to die any way except drowning, burnt to death, and suffication...someone could shove a 10 inch poll through my heart id still rather sie that way...

The worst way to die would be by burning alive. I mean if you ever burn you hand, you will know how painful it is. That is closly followed by being beat to death. Some people think that suffocation gives you a natural high, so that would be all that bad. If you're talking about an overdose of drugs, thats also a pretty good way to go out. But dieing is overrated so I wouldn't want to die.

The worst way to die would be by burning alive. I mean if you ever burn you hand, you will know how painful it is. That is closly followed by being beat to death. Some people think that suffocation gives you a natural high, so that would be all that bad. If you're talking about an overdose of drugs, thats also a pretty good way to go out. But dieing is overrated so I wouldn't want to die.

any death that causes pain or suffering is the worst way to die. i was a very depressed and suicidal kid in my 20's and i thought alot about death and how i wouldn't want to go. thinking about suicide and thinking what if it didn't work out the way i planned and i become a vegitable or a quadrapalegic(sp). death never scared me. it was how i was going to die that scared me.

now my grandmother told me that if she was ever unable to take care of herself, to push her in to the swimming pool and let her drown. well that time came when she experienced two stokes and was never the same. it KILLED me knowing what she had told me and me unwilling to do that. but drowning in a pool? your talking about pain and suffering and suffication to an extreme before you die. i couldn't possibly do that to another human being no matter what their wishes were. i cannot inflict on someone else what i would not be able to inflict on my own self.

any death, to me, that isn't painless is the worst way to die. i don't care if you are burned alive or buried alive. it's ALL bad to me and i catagorize it all as the same. unfortunately, there are very few ways to die painlessly.

best thing to do though is to not think or post about crap like this. whatever happens happens and when it's your time to go, you will go and NOTHING you WANT will change that unless you make the choice to kill your own self the way you want, but then alot of things can go wrong with that thinking and you just may live through it and something that is far worse than death and how you die.

i don't like to question anything i have no control over. what's the point? it does nothing but create unneeded stress and anxiety. i like to clear my mind with more productive things.

I would have to say the worse ways to die are by drowning, being burned, and strangled to death.Drowning is torture which makes you struggle to breathe. Being burned obviously would be painful. Being strangled by the neck is pure torture, I was once choked by someone and it is the most painful thing.

I read somewhere that the worst way do die would be to have your eyelids cut off and then you get half buried in the desert, that way your eyes dry out and you die looking at the sun. Personally I think burning to death would be the worst because you would have to have your skin burned off first which is extremely painful, then you have your internal organs burned which comes after the extreme pain and adds to the lot.

A thread like this is quite scary o.oI think burning to death would be pretty bad, though.. it just seems painful. Even if you survived, all your burned skin would look weird and it's just... ah, I can't even think about it ^^;;;

I think the worst is 'to die without having learnt to love and be loved in return' or to die without someone you love...or to die when you still have something to sort out such as ....hmmm..when you really really wanna say sorry to someone, and you die before you gotta do that.

That's a big list of really bad ways to die and I can think of a few others dying in a plane accident or in an earthquake. I think for me the worst way to die. Is by being eaten by meat-eating piranha's and being awake when it happens so I know exactly what's happening to me. And my choice from the options in this poll the worst way to die would be......Drowning. I am a good swimmer and that would definitely be a bad way to die.