xisto Community
OpaQue

How Sexy Is Your Name?

it was created by someone who was bored and nothing better to do with his/her time....probably a HER heheheha couple people said it ranks up there with horoscopes and the alignment of the stars, moon, sun, planets, etc....which i have to disagree as there is some truth to astrology in my opinion. i'm not talking about fortune cookies or a quick report from some simple general websiteanyway, i go by my middle name and sometimes my first name so which darn letter am i supposed to compare to? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good reading though :lol:

Well Apparantly I'm Totally F*uc*in Marvellous!I don't like to put myself down as much as anyone else, but I don't think this is right lol. Chances are someone was utterly bored and couldn't think of anything else to do lol :rolleyes: Well I'll come back and recommend this to anyone else if my amazing date on sunday goes well :lol:;):P:P:P:P I'm so nervous already lol, basically killing myself :E

Hm, my boyfriend's is pretty accurate, surprisingly, and there are parts of mine that describe me but other parts that are a bit off. But obviously that's to be expected. I don't expect much from these things. :lol: They are fun though. :rolleyes:

Edited by Alissa (see edit history)

-T-

You are very sensitive, private, and sexually passive; you

like a partner who takes the lead. Music, soft lights and

romantic thoughts turn you on. You fantasize, but do not

tend to fall in and out of love easily. When in love, you

are romantic, idealistic, mushy, and extremely intense. You

enjoy having your senses and your feelings stimulated,

ti! ! tillated, and teased. You are a great flirt. You can make

your relationships fit your dreams, oftentimes all in your

own head.

thats so true. lol i dont fall out of love that easily. it takes months for me too get over that one guy. lol anyway thanks for sharing it :rolleyes:

You are not particularly romantic, but you are interested inaction. You mean business. With you, what you see is what
you get. You have no patience for flirting and can't be
bothered with someone who is trying to be coy, cute, demure,
and subtly enticing. You are an up front person. When it
comes to sex, it's action that counts not obscure hints.
! ! Your mate's physical attractiveness is important to you. You
find the chase and challenge of the "hunt" invigorating. You
are passionate and sexual as well as being much more
adventurous than you appear; however, you do not go around
advertising these qualities. Your physical needs are your
primary concern.

My name is Ananda:D So I looked it up "A" not so hard caus it's right in the beginning. But Hahah Wow, I just copied it. It's soo true. Its not that I hate romantic stuff, but you know its not the one thing I finf important in a relationship, not at all. "I mean business!!! What you see is what you get" hahahaha thats funnny and true. I'm really into action no crap take it off now! hhHahah no. But it is true whats said about my first lettername. I like this topic..mannn!! its fun

Mine is R and it is kind a true. I do like smart girls but like it says, a good body is a must. I love athletic girls who like to run around and are active since i never stop moving and love being outside.

"turned on more quickly by a great mind than by a great body"

For me this isnt really the case, it normally is the body or just how they present themselves that drives me to a women and not really their intellect. However, the intellect is what really tells me if a relationship would work or not

-M-You are emotional and intense. When involved in arelationship, you throw your entire being into it. Nothingstops you; there are no holds barred. You are all consumingand crave someone who is equally passionate and intense. Youare willing to try anything and everything. Your supply ofsexual energy is inexhaustible. You are very social andsens! ! ual; you enjoy flirting and also enjoy mothering yourmate.Thats actualy pretty accurate, though I imagine my ex would disagree <_<

Wooo Im Tottally F*ckin Marvoules Yay:D:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:<_<:ph34r::D:

I think that your write up on the letter S is preety accurate for me. I've often been accused by my boyfriend for being secretive although I hardly notice that at all. YOu're preety right on about the sex part and the knowing all the secrets of the trade too hahahhaa at least I have heard no complains so far. As for being self centered, I think we all have that to some degree, for me my sense of self is very important so yeah I think you hit the nail right on the head.

Interesting....it's surprising how accurate it is with the letter S....hmmmm I'm quite impressed I should say!!! LOL these things literally crack me up cause it's mostly based on superstition. Nice post though. :D

cool mine starts with an Aim into action.....mmmmmmmmm :D:D

Action you say? It's interesting to note though, how many people actually think they are like what this system says they are. Ie. Do you believe you are into action? :D