xisto Community
OpaQue

How Sexy Is Your Name?

LMAO this is funny stuff, kinda true I guess.. but if u think about it EVERYONE is a bit of a closet freak! All it takes is the right partener to bring it out of them and then its on! =D Question though... My first name begins with R, I use my middle name though which begins with an S! Which one am I =D There both a little bit right I guess but just owondering which im supposed to be. =P

well! i am Amir and my name starts with a!you said that <<You are not particularly romantic, but you are interested inaction.>> . but infact ur wrong! because i am very very romantic and i really fear with action!!(any action)!!!! by the way that was funny! but still a remained question:Are you reaally workless cause you post these amountless posts!????:):):D

mYou are emotional and intense. When involved in a
relationship, you throw your entire being into it. Nothing
stops you; there are no holds barred. You are all consuming
and crave someone who is equally passionate and intense. You
are willing to try anything and everything. Your supply of
sexual energy is inexhaustible. You are very social and
sens! ! ual; you enjoy flirting and also enjoy mothering your
mate.

My name is Meg, so this is me. :) Its somewhat accurate, I guess, but as someone said already they are like horoscopes- so vague that they are true for everyone. I think these type things are more for self-reflection (since they usually make people think, "hey that sort of fits me because..." or "yeah thats happened to me when...") and entertainment purposes than to actually outright tell people how they are.

Sorta reminds me of this one test I took in psychology class, we answered a 5 page thing of nonsense questions and we were then given a sheet that told us about our personality based on the results. We were told to put up our hands if we thought the test captured our personality accurately, and almost everyone in the class raised their hands. Turns out everyone got the same result sheet.

ThereĀ“s no brain in relationships, I think.

I love the smart ones. :) There's nothing better than a cute nerd.

hahha.. that is so crazy about the name thing.. however, i think that your astrological sign looks more into a person than the first letter of a name.. lol.. although, i dont disagree with the meanings of mine and my husbands first letters.. I'm an A and he's a J. I think it works out haha..