xisto Community
clouds421

How Many Hours Do You Sleep?

4-5 hours every night. I have to get up really early in the morning, because it takes a long time to get ready for school. The school bus also takes ages... When I come home I do my homework, and sit on the computer to around 24/12... call it what you want.

On school nights i goto sleep at 10-10:30 and get up at 7:15 so about 8-9 hours, on weekends i go to bed at bout 11-11:30 and get up at 3 so 14 hours sleep, if I see the lesser side of 12 o'clock on a weekend, i hate everyone.

Pretty much all the time I have a sleep-range of between 8-9.5 hours. Usually I am still very tired throughout the day D:

5-6 hours tops during the week and about 8-9 during the weeekends. Do usually try to block the yawns/tiredness towards the end of a working day (which basically is monday to friday).

I think sleeping would come among the top 5 things that irritate me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I hate it, but it's boring to spend one third of my life sleeping ! I sleep around 6 to 8 hrs...

How long - it is very difficult to say - 5 - 9 h. I don't like to sleep. It is just a waste of time. I also don't like coffee :D But sometimes I sleep for 9 hours.

my range of sleeping hours is very unbalanced,sleep if i feel like it or dont sleep at all.but when i sleep i sleep like a log until im satisfied. the range of hours i sleep are around +/- 1hr - 18 hrs.

Generally i get up really early every day buy sunday (the only day i have the time to sleep in) and generally stay up until atleast 12 (at the earliest). so probably never more that 8 hours on a week day, and 5 or 6 on a saturday.but probably 12 hours on a sunday!

Edited by minimcmonkey (see edit history)

well i like to sleep at least for 8 full hours, with no interruption [ i usually wake up in the middle of the night for no reason, and stay up for like an hour, just laying in bed, thinking and wanting to go back to sleep].

but i prefer sleeping for 10 hours.. then im sure to be on a happy mood.. naturaly without the use of caffeine or redbull/energy drinks..

i get really extremely cranky when i sleep for less than 8 hours or people wake me up though.. my eyes hurt and burn if that happens, and im usually really low on energy wanting to go back to bed, but not being able to [i cant sleep during the day, and once you wake me up, its over, my day has started already, and i cant go back to bed]

so yea (: thats me

Since then, usually 7-8 hours on a weekend, goes down to 5-6hours on a weekday pending freelance work hours (work hours change regularly depending on work picked up).

wow another hooked up topic from 2004 xD mmm well I will also reply here since no one is doing or creating a new topic :Dsorry for the offtopic ok from the topic, I do slept 8 -9 hours because I do follow a health chart and my age is 17 and it saysthat I must sleep 8-9 hours a day not bad for me :) anyway much sleep is better than lack of sleep (I wish not to got bad dreams). Sleeping is one way of overcoming stress as myself do it when i am tired

Normal week days when I have school probably 3-4 hours. Why well I could never get to sleep early. No matter how hard I try. Plus I have to get up at five in the morning. On weekends probably about 10 hours.