xisto Community
BOAW

What Is Your Favorite Season? And Y?

I agree, summer is the best season. I like it because it's warm! I swear, I could be on a cruise in the bahamas and I would still feel cold... Plus the grass is green not an ucky brown that stabs your feet.

Spring...because the grass is nice and moist in the morning.....cool...refreshing.....then during the day it is not too hot....nor to cold...yet usually the sun is out :huh:

Me personally? Well I like the season of summer. I swim year round and swimming outside is one of the best changes of pace I get. It hot, sunny, and I can live at the pool and hang with my friends alll day. No school, homework, or teachers. You're free to do whatever you want, henceforth summer is the single, by far, best season :huh:

In my days of being a kid, I preferred winter because it was more cooler, and getting into comfortable jumpers and was more interesting going to the beach in the winter (waves etc). Of course, since leaving school, i came to prefer the middle seasons of Autumn (fall) and Spring.Summer, while its hot, you get to do things like swimming in the pool, going to the beach more or even heading off to a water park. While summer is a good time to whip out the air con, and mind you I'd sit under the air con on a HOT day.. unfortunately the electric bill goes up with the use of other fans lol. As for the winter, its sorta the reverse when it comes to air con.. thats when it changes to either reverse air-con or heaters. While winter does bring a cool change from the summer, etc.. unfortunately colds tend to be common to catch :S!Spring, tends to be a middle transition between winter and summer... reverse in autumm. Both are in the middle. Where I live, autumm seems to be a traditional wet season, while Spring.. brings out lovely weather after winter.. although it does get to be a bit hotter once summer comes around. Summing up things, I'd prolly prefer Spring, followed by Autumm... the middle seasons do it for me.. not too cold, not too hot.

my favorite season would most definatly be winter! it would most definatly be winter because i absoloutly posativly love the cold! if i could not look forward to the winter during the summer i would die, because A it is wayy to hot, and B it is just to friggin hot! lol so you could say i love the winter wayy to much, i love freezing temps

My favorite season is summer. It may sound corny, but my brain is not a CPU and it works much better in favorable temperature, possibly over 20. Below this temperature, my hands get cold and I will feel a bit of sullen mood, not very willing to work hard. Summer is also the season for hiking, swimming, diving and cycling. The great outdoor. As I like these sports a lot, I like summer. Summer is also good for hygiene in general. Even people do sweat a lot under the sun, they tend to be more willing to take a good bath before many social occasion and they are more inclined to change regularly. They are also more aware of their smell in summer. People do look nicer in summer then in winter. With higher temperature, people resistance to bacteria, viruses and alike are higher, too. That?s why we have less cold and influenza then in winter. And I can be less worried with people?s sneezing and coughing and feel more comfortable in public transport.

Well...my favorite is the spring! It has many reasons. for first hand the weather is perfect, it isn`t too hot, and it isn`t too cold, it`s optimal. Fir the second hand...In the spring everithing is beautiful, the people are in love the nature is beautiful, and maybe in spring the people smile much more. I do t too :huh:

I like the spring its not too cold and not too hot! The best are the sunny day when you take out you motorbike and take it of a spin :huh: the only bad thing is that in spring you can't swimm in the sea ;)

Actually it depends!- I go to Uni in England. There are summer, autumn, winter, and spring here. And I guess I will have to say I like spring. The weather is just better. I can just go out, relax, it's sunny, but not too hot. And I hate suntan. And don't wanna get tanned. haha...so spring is a good compromise. Winter would be ok, if it only snowed, and didn't rain. But well! Today it snowed in the morning, and then turned into rain. It's horrible. I was just soaking and freezingly cold the whole day. :P - My home country. There are summer (Super hot season), "winter" (hot season), and rainy season. What is good about having rainy season is that it's predictable when it's gonna rain (unlike England, in which it rains randomly) In this case, I like the so-call 'winter'. I think it's not too hot and not too cold. Just about right temperature, and doesn't rain. :lol:

My favourite Season is Summer for many reasons, one because I was born in this season; I know that's not a very strong reason but theres more... also cause that's when it's summer break. Love going to beaches, and you obviously can't go there if it's snowing. I don't exactly love the hot weather, but that's where all my a lot of my wonderful memories are; and you could say I have summer love going on during summer. And eat ice cream everyday on those hot hot days. And I love that feeling, when it's real hot outside, and when you come inside your house, where it's soo nice and cold. I love summer, but just the only thing I don't like about it is the INSECTS, omgosh, they are annoying, they piss me off, and they scare me away! Especially, especially bees. I hate the way I get so scared of the smallest things, like bugs and flies. :lol:

I also like summer best because i can do lots of thing in the nice season.maybe the temperature is so hot in summer which often comes up to 30 but sports and travell are really cool activity things.plus after several month school life,the summer holiday is often longer than winter,so I can spend enough time on relaxtion. :lol:

I like summer because the sun/warmth makes me feel happier, and it means long holidays. You can eat outside, everyone's happier. In the winter everything seems just.. sadder/unhappier and it's depressing. And cold. And horrible :lol: