xisto Community
BOAW

What Is Your Favorite Season? And Y?

my favorite season is spring because i can practice every kind of activities that i always want to do . and also i liked it because everything is green and the weather is good in this season finally it is one the best season in the year.

My favorite season is WINTER. I loveeeee winter. I love to snowboard and to ski. Unfortunelly it's impossible to do these sports here where I live because here we get 28? c at winter.... I like fall and spring as well but I hate summer....

I think my favorite season would have to be winter. Why because i love the could weather, all of the snow, in winter you get christmas, sleding, horse rides throught the snow. Plus there are not alot of bugs and stuff flying around it the air.

My favourite season is Winter,that's because that'swhen christmas is and i like to get presents frommy friends even though i don't give anyone any presentsit also has that winter air i like, the one where you go to school and when you breathe, your lungs hurt a little bit butfeels good afterward. and the mornings are soo enjoyable.It's mostslt because its calm and peacefulwinter rox!

My favorite seasonI like winter as my personal favourite season for various reasons. For instance, I go to my reservation and make a bonfire while I visit with some old friends.Another reason that I like winter is so that I participate in snowball fights. While I run to tackle someone, I may be hit on the side of the head unexpectedly. I, plus my friends, like playing in this way and find it very amusing. Because of the activity, I don't have to drink warm beer if partying outdoors, and I don't have to have any feeling of numbness from the cold. Lastly, I like to watch the northern lights while I am enjoying a cigarette outside. I particularly like to watch the northern lights dance in the night sky. As you can see, I enjoy this time of year because of bonfires, friends, snowball fights, northern lights, and the crisp winter air.

I like summer because for me it is the best season of the year.It means life,green trees,blue skies,plenty of sunshine.I love the sun,the warmth and of course tunning on the beach.I like spending much time hanging out with my friends,havinf fun together and eatin a lot of icecream =p~ furthermore, I can sleep all the morning because there is no class and I haven`t got any homework.In the evening I like walking on the cliff and contemplate our grand river Danube-reply by anduka

Summer is my favorite season, simply because in Fall and in Winter, we Virginians don't get any snow (or not anymore due to Global Warming). Not only that, but I hate how the days get smaller. I love Spring and Summer, the days get longer, more things to do, more time to have fun, sadly though, it goes by too fast. Spring/Fall have their cons, allergies, flu, but of the two, spring is better. I don't understand why people like Fall better, the days just get shorter, I wake up to go to school at around 5:30AM, its dark outside, I come home at around 3-4PM, and its already sunset, I HATE FALL!

My favorite season is summer... why? VACATIONSAlso summer has rain! lots of rain... you can play in the streets and get all wet :) and then get a cold for a week xDIf you choose not to play in the rain... well you can wait until its over and make a paper ship and put it in the street when it rains a lot and it will go like 3-4 quarters >=)Also because of the warm weather you can do nearly any activity so summer for the win!

My favorite season is the winter. Because in the winter I often go skiing and have fun on a holiday. It's also my favorite because I really dislike heat.. You'd probably understand if you knew I walked outside in my T-shirt when it's minus 5 degrees Celsius. And in the winter, most people gather to do fun things.

I like all seasons the same (for the weather, the sports that time played etc..). But for now, while i go to school. SUMMER is my favourite becouse i don't go to school, i like swimming and the only thing that's bad for summer is that it's very hot! But now, with the global warming thingy, it will be more cold i guess :P