xisto Community
BOAW

What Is Your Favorite Season? And Y?

I love spring. It is so enlightening, and the flowers! it is some rainy and some hot, so its even, 50 50. All the other seasons are biased. they only have one temperature. people are more polite when it is sunny. i dont know why. its like that for mee, too.

Heh.. I live in a country with 4 seasons so I have something to choose from.. Maybe that's why I don't really know which I like the best.. It's either winter or summer..In winter you can go snowboarding! That's awesome.. :) But in winter it's cold and dark.. I, myself, have nothing against dark but like GENERAL said people tend to be more polite when it's sunny o.oSummer's good things are warmth, summerholiday and such things.. :P You can easily chill outside with your friends without freezing :D Of course can't be too hot either since it sucks too.. Hmm.. Well I'm still not sure which I like the best but since it's winter here now and I'm getting a bit tired of it and I'm waiting for summer so I guess I'll have to say summer.. So summer it is -.-

I've got to say summer is my favorite season, too. It's the best. It's not too cold so you have to actually wear a jacket and all these layers that make you itchy. I love summer, spring is good too though. I really don't care about seasons, actually. It's the "weather" that makes me like the actual season. :) Where I live, they say our 4 seasons are summer, summer, summer, and spring.

Edited by NovaTerra (see edit history)

My favorite season is fall. I love the weather because it is starting to get cold but not too cold. I dislike summer because it's always too hot here and it's hard to sleep well in the night and I hate spring because of allergies. Because of allergies I can't enjoy being outside at all. Winter is all right.I like colder weather much more than warmer.

Fall was on a Wednesday, then Winter came on Thursday... (a Canadian thing)

LOL I get where you're coming from. But I too like fall the best. And summer is the worst. Summer is too hot, and spring is just a sign summer is comming. Winter would have to be my second fav, because, well I have some what of an excuse to stay inside (I need to protect my skin from freezing). Actualy if the tempurature would stay between 10?C and -10?C I'd be happy.

My favourite season is definitely winter. There's nothing more cosy than sitting in front of the fire watching the snow falling outside. Whether it be snow or frost there is not a more beautiful sight than a winter's landscape just waiting to be put down on canvas.And going to bed at night with a cup of Horlicks, a good book and a trusty hot water bottle.And of course we get Christmas, in my life that means a time of sharing with family and friends. And when the snow does fall, everything seems so much quieter and peaceful. Almost serene.A beautiful time of year.

I think I like the Spring time the best. The reason is the weather. It's not too cold, nor too hot. In the summer it's always over 90 Degrees outside and makes you want to stay inside all day with the air condition. I feel lazy when there is hot weather. I don't like the cold either, especially when you can't stay outside longer than a minute. I like Spring time

even i believe i like summer season. because i like cool colurs like c green, skyblue, pink. these all colours can be used in summer. i dont like winter because in winter we have to wear so many heavy cloths that i dont like to wear. trem of the summer i like most, like caparies, floral prints fabric, and SHARBAT. i like most . in summer when we sweat so it feels like we did a very very very hard work. and in summer we usually go to water park. we reach there in morning and then come back in evening. i love water. and i take bath thrice in a day. thats why i love summer.....

I love all the seasons.Spring is nice, since that's when all the plants start blooming and growing and things like that, and it rains a lot, and I love rain.Summer is nice, because the sun's always shining, and I can wear tank tops and shorts and get a nice, natural, skin cancer causing tan, and I can go to the beach or swim outdoors, and best of all, there's no school.Fall/Autumn is nice, because the weather's nice and cool, it's no longer so warm, and the trees are changing colours, and it rains a lot, and like I said, I like rain.Winter is nice, because it might start snowing, and we can have snowball fights and play in the snow, and because it's so cold out, we can light a fire in the fireplace inside and sit in front of it and laugh and talk and drink hot chocolate and listen to the wind howling outside, where we aren't.

My favorite season has to be winter because it snow and all. All the other seasons seem to hot and humid which sucks. Plus with me growing up in the north liking the snow, i am used to th cold weather and stuff.However i also kind of like to fall, when i can open my windows and just let the great breeze go threw. It is so nice during the fall, wait, exept for the leaves, i stinking have to pick them and when i am done picking them up more fall and it just pisses me off to much.

My favourite season is definetely Summer!!! I thank you for posting this topic, cause now in Holland, it has been Winter (most of the time actually) for too long and I'm so sick of it I could scream for Summer from the rooftops. Now I can free this feeling in my post. I'm longing to drink a huge glass of limonade with millions of iceblocks in it in my badingsuit in my backyard with the sun feeeling warm on my skin. I'm longing to not wearing my coat and just leave my house without even thinking of it! Im longing for my flipflops and skirt! Winter is nice if I'm in my home. Not when I have to walk trough rain and storm after sliding on snow to reach my home!I like the fall because it rains alot and alot of thunder and lightening. Only when I am in my bed. It's warm, and hearin the raindrops fallin on the rooftop is just soooooo good when you want to feel a sleep. Even better if you have someone to hold you :angry:

Nani Cheri: You don`t wish never in the summer for winter? My favorite season is the sping, but in every year when it`s very hot, I wish winter for a hour of a day. to refresh a little bit. It`s a fact, in winter I wish most for summer.The best in the winter is, the Cristmast, isnt`t it? :angry:

hmm... i wanna experience all 4 seasons when i travel in the near future. apparently in our country we only have two seasons, the dry (usually just summer, where it's totally hot, just like now) and the wet which means it almost always rains. it could be fun when it rains, but sometimes it brings a sad aura to most of the people and to others, that sluggish feeling that you just don't want to move out of your bed and stay there the entire day.

Oooh Fall is the best. Right when the heat dies down and the cold is still holding back. It's nice at that time to go to the park and enjoy the multi-colored trees. I remember spending so many days outside in my backyard as a child. It was a relaxing time, especially after the heat of summer.I live in southern Texas, so yes, it gets quite hot. Even now in the beginning of Spring, I'm already hating the mild/overly mild heat we are having. I've already begun to enjoy the Winters around here for the past couple of years. Especially last year when it snowed on Christmas Eve. It was beautiful, and considering the fact that is was the first snow I had ever seen, it was amazing!Back to Fall tho. I just bought a bike for myself, after not having one for years now, and I can't wait to get the chance to ride it in the Fall. It's going to be so nice to take in the cool breezes and the low sunshine heat. Is anyone else ready for a picnic?

Summer is clearly the best...everything is so care free and the weather is gorgeous....one can do most anything in the summer and it is the best season around to hit the links....and who doesn't love a good barbecue now