xisto Community
delivi

How Did You Get Gmail All GMail members Invited

How did you get GMail Account?  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Got mine by requesting on a forum I frequent (not this one.) this was back before they started giving out 100's of invites per account, but after the really exclusive phase.

Hye , it is quite funny and interesting that how I was able to get my gmail account . I just listen from my friend about gmail account , we was just disscussing how to get gmail account?we treid much to creat an account on gmail but failed, We never knows that INVITATION is required to creat an gmail account? Every time we got register on gmail from different Id?s , but every time we got registered only for different gmail services. At lost we forgot about it..In the end my brother send me an invitation for Gmail account. I was much pleased to have an account on gmail.Then I send invitation to all my friends?Infact , almost after 6 months I was able to have an account on the Gmail. :lol:

how i get my Gmail account . it is really very awfull for me. Though i get it from an existing member but i had to paid for it. :lol: Really that is true.Infact , one of my net friends have Gmail account , and he told me about it and its best feature. First , i tried by directly Creating an account but failed. Then he told me that INVITATION is required for creating an acccount on Gmail . When i asked him to send me invitation , he clearly refused and ask for money...Then i Paid him 10$ for the invitaion ! :lol: that is how i was able to have an account on gmail.but now i think so 10 $ were very less for such a freat GMAIL <_<

I get it through a friend who is a top computer nerd. I don?t know if he get it from another or what, but I remember that then very few people had one and you didn?t receive 100 invitations to give like nowadays so it was spreadingvery slowly. In fact I remember giving out all my invitations as soon as they provide me with them. I think it was a funny process to test the service.

I got my gmail accoun from my brother, who got his gmail account from a friend here on trap. I love gmail. I have gmail, google talk, and google desktop. There all really good. Infact everything that google makes is good. No one can match them.

I got Gmail from Google sending you a text message with a code. Since then i have made many accounts for friends and for me. You can have unlimited accounts it seems becuase i have 93 invites left in my main account and 219 total in other accounts. How would i ever use all that? Its not exclusive anymore tats for sure.

I got it from a buddy but now so many people have gmail they are handing out their invitations like there is no tomorrow you just go onto just about any chat site and ask and atleast one person will be like here you go and give you a invitation !! if you think about it each person has something like a hundred invites so now if they use all hundred to invite people now there will be 100 people with 100 invites each ===== 10000 and then send out all their invites and now there will be about 1000000 invites floating around and just like that. So imagine how many there must be available to give to people

I got my Gmail account from an online forum of the american singer that i admire. I did notknow what Gmail before until someone has posted asking if anyone wants a Gmail account, he found out that some people are selling the invitations to have accounts at Ebay, and he thought it was wrong to sell so he just gave out the invitations. there were only around five or so invitations per account then.

I got my Gmail account from an online forum of the american singer that i admire. I did notknow what Gmail before until someone has posted asking if anyone wants a Gmail account, he found out that some people are selling the invitations to have accounts at Ebay, and he thought it was wrong to sell so he just gave out the invitations. there were only around five or so invitations per account then.

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE SEND ME AN INVITE PLEASE.

COULD SOME ONE PLEASE SEND ME A GMAIL INVITE AT thebird1781@yahoo.com

Hi buddies . That is a very nice topic and it is nice to see that every one share his strage experience that how he/she get his gmail account .

Infact , when I was just a new user of intenet then I start using yahoo . I use yahoo for almost six months. My other friend uses hotmail , so they asked me to just have a look on hotmail . Then I tried to make a new email address on hotmail but failed . My friend just make a email address for me . Then I left yahoo and start using hotmail . I was very fond of using hotmail . One day I was just checking the profiles of my net friend on orkut , I see in the email field he have address with ?@gmail.com? . Then I decided to create a account on gmail . But I tried much but every time because It was not clear to me that you shuld have a invitation for creating a account on gmail . Then one day I asked my brother is it possible o have a account on gmail , he said yes and he sends me invitation mail . But buddies I was too fool that I was again unable to create a account . Its so happened that I open invation mail , open the LINK and delete that mail . By chance my PC strucks . Oh ! my God I misses the invitation . Then my brother send me another invitation and by chance that time same thing happened?.. and when I asked him for another invitation. This time he send me not a invitation but he create and account on gmail for me and sends me the USER NAME and the PASSWORD and asked me to change the password . At last this is how I gets my Gmail Acount. Now I find gmail better than hotmail.

Edited by innocent-devil (see edit history)

There are many P2P forums that I visit every day. The people are genereally very kind at those forums. They will post a thread saying that they have a certain number of invitations and those in need will simply reply to the thread and those people will invite them. I got my wallop and orkut invite this way too. I still think this is the most efficient way in getting invitations.I wonder what is meant by stealing invitations? Can it be really don?

I got Gmail quite a while back from a friend in Canada. Never herd of the service before that. Now I use Gmail exclusively (except for having to use my work email for work junk) But it didn't take me long to dump my ISP's eMail and Outlook Express! I even use Google's new Calendar, and I'm looking for their Spreadsheet Program, but can't seem to locate it. Does anyone have a link?//Captain.Jerry/