xisto Community
delivi

How Did You Get Gmail All GMail members Invited

How did you get GMail Account?  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've got GMail since it's rare. I remember that it's very hard for me to get GMail account because I have to exchange something to get invitation. and feed proud when I've got GMail account. But now gmail invitation is too easy. - -''

I got on mail.google.com and they said they were giving them out for people with a cell phone. So i entered my phone in they sent me a text message with a number.And the number got me an account.

I got it from a friends when it was still in beta. She asked me if I wanted gmail, and I was like, uh, ok.. But I was still using my yahoo email address, and I didn't use gmail full time until a few weeks after.

i found out that GMail came out so then I asked my friends if they had it and one of them had it. so then i got an invite from him. then everyone wanted it from me and i sent out like all my invites and i have no more left.

i got the invitation from my friend.there seemed to be some sites which provide the invitations,what you need to do is to type your email address and wait for the letter they sent to you which hasthe active link inside.i tried once,but when i open the active window,google told me it was invalid because of time.so perhaps they/v got too much invitations from the donators and not so many people went to ask them for one.what a pity i think.but iv got question anyone could answer me?deos google still give out invitations?why i havent.

I was a part of a Counter Strike clan... after i went missing, somebody offered a gmail acount for any info on me. I turned myself in and got the reward, XD.

Well I was looking on the internet for Gmail invitations, not long after it was created. And finally after two months of begging for one on forums I finally got one from a friend on forum.hardware.fr and after that I invited my sister and plenty friends of mine because I really fell in love with Gmail.

I used to cell phone method. They sent me the code and then i put it in. I have about 7 other GMail accounts now

The "exclusive" beta Gmail seemed like it was trying to have didn't work out so well. I have hundreds of invites I can give out still, even after giving everyone I know 3 invites. Not to mention, there's sites nowadays where you can basically register for a gmail account. Eh, Google probably planned it that way anyway, they're tricky like that.

HAHAHAHA life is full of new surprises! like gmail :) lol!i'll stick to my webmail account thanks :P they have just been updated! So0o0o0o much more space and the server is much faster than the old one!see if you stick with your original email service provider you can wath it grow and progress into somethingbeautiful! just like the wonderful webmail has done! gmail, maby some other day but for now i'm 100% WEBMAIL :P:P