xisto Community
BOAW

Other Free Hosting Sites

how about freewebs. i used freewebs for quite a long time before i started investigating other sites. i still use freewebs because a lot of the other sites and unreliable and and quite hard to use.

All other free hosting sites are terrible. All the 'Xisto' hosting sites are the best, especially Xisto. Package 2 is recommended, it comes with so many good features. So keep on posting and submit your application, hopefully you will be approved and you'll see that Xisto is the best host out there.

i have tried a few and i like 50webs.com, no ads worked great with adobe dreamweaver, I hope Xisto proves to be better. I like the posts found here they are very informative and helpful... best support is from other users who experience the same issues and understand individual needs.

But 50webs doesn`t offer any server side scripting like PHP, ASP or JSP.Trap 17 has great feature compared to 50webs. You will get everything that 50webs can give and even more, but you can`t get hosted instanly.If you earn myCents a lot, you will see that Xisto. Is the best of all

Approval is not very difficult at all, simply abide by what we call "the rules", avoid receiving any warnings, provide some quality posts and assist others with their problems is a good way to proceed. Essentially, treat others with respect, give as much as you wish to receive and your experiences here will be awesome.
As to the quality of service, you won't find many services out there with a full cpanel, fantastico, and the storage and bandwidth available here. Not even paid hosting services provide what the Xisto hosting service does, so continue behaving yourself and anticipate the Hosting when you apply.

I am mostly grateful for this service. Its the best i've come across on the web and you guys are doing a really wonderful job.

I sure do hope i dont cross the line so that i continue being a member here.

Its Xisto till doomsday!!! lol!

Thank you folks!

I make affiliation with hostmediauk.com they have free package 100mb 1Gb BW and 10x cPanel feature, but they give me 1Gb space 10Gb Bw and unlimited feature in exchange of link back and review. They have great support becouse all of their staff has Blackberry Storm. They offer for paid hosting is great too cheap, though it doesn`t have logic plan like Xisto - Web Hosting.com.But the domain name is rather expensive.Xisto offer cheaper domain and great Xisto forum.Rock you xisto!!!!

Zymic

They had good offer for free hosting services but it's hard to manage free hosting account because most of the time you cannot access the ftp. You can create unlimited hosting account but you cannot delete them and also you cannot canceled your account on Zymic.

If you are looking for a free web host then you can join http://110mb.com/404.php

It is very good host with a lot of features. Here is the complete list of features which 110mb provides to its all users

Disk Space 110 MB ??

Monthly Bandwidth 10 GB

Max File Size Upload Limit 8 MB ?

99.85+% Uptime Guarantee ??

Visual File Editor (WYSIWYG)

Template Driven Site Builder

24x7 Support (Forum & Tickets)

Own Domain Allowed 1 ?

Allows Frames

Detailed Site Traffic Statistics

Ad-Free

Supported Features:

PHP 4 & 5

GD Lib 2.0.28

File Types Supported 600+ ?

Streaming Audio/Video

Shockwave & Flash

Curl

XML Support

Online File Manager

1-Click ZIP Uncompress ?

Gzip Compression

Run Zend Encoded Files

Run IonCube Encoded Files

Safe Mode OFF

1-Click Application Installer (30+ Scripts. Updated Monthly) HOT!

SSI (Server Side Includes)

I all vote is goes to Xisto.com with Xisto but second vote is for ATBhost.net they give 1GB disk space and 10 GB bandwidth without any posts. if you want check it out.