xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ralphie

Flying Car Spotted On Google Earth

Very funny. I think thats its somekind of a baloon shaped like car or it could be a car shaped 'something' resting on a pole. Sometimes it becomes very amusing looking at places using google earth considering it employs satellite images sewn together to create a whole 3d earth. I have found my house, my school, My old house and even the water tank where we used to go for bathing in summer holidays.

Yet another interesting find with the very surprising google earth. I too, have found my house with it, my swimming pool, and even used it as a guide map to drive somewhere. Anyway, back to the 'flying car', this is very peculiar. The most simple assumption would be that its just a physics bug in the program, or the car is being lifted by something extremely thin invisible in google earth. Very interesting though.

lol I sort of wonder what it is but I sort of highly doubt it was a flying car but who knows. It could happen. A bit dangerous but they might have been testing, or it could have been a science experiment. I do enjoy looking at that picture though. It'd be pretty cool. I'd like to have one actually like in that Chevy commercial. It doesn't really look like a trailer but it could be a car next to something else though, just have to figure out what. You don't see the shadows of any other car going in that direction though which could explain something.

Bwahahaha! There's so much interesting stuff on Google Earth! :PNice find, but definitely not the strangest thing I've seen on Google Earth. You can actually find Khark Is., an island off the coast of Iran, where a bunch of Oil pipelines go through.

So you believe that there was really a flying car.I don't think so.I think that it must have been problem with google earth's system or it must have been something done by hackers.Well I liked the second article about Harry potter,I am somewhat a big fan of harry potter and I have read almost every Book of harry potter except the last edition.It was really amusing.

:P Thats Awesome! LOLOL. Looks weird, but believable.. to me atleast ;PPGood find!♥Evo

lol fake

Flying Car Spotted On Google Earth

Its a fake guys click on the link now and you see no "flying" car

-reply by george

I never knew they had invented flying cars so early.... it's probably just a car and the sun is probably setting down/rising and the shadow is long that it looks like the car is flying.

Heres an interesting read for the day. If you look at the article here: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/01/23/flying_car/ you will see that a flying car has been spotted. they have a link on the page with the coordinates so you can look at it in your own google earth if you like.
There is a second article located here: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
this one is a little bit updated and it talks about possibilities of what could have happened in order for the image to come up like that. But look at the first link before your read this one.
I found the articles amusing. What do you think about it? What are your ideas of what caused it? :lol:

Hello all,

This article actually made me laugh! I really wonder how it is possible for cars to fly probably something on nuclear radiation hahaha with infinite energy!!

But well.. Could you tell us what word you specifically search on google earth to see this phenomenon happening? I am pretty curious to see where I can find flying cars haha...

Might of been actually planes or some bad image showing or UFOs ^_^ lol

But yes, I love much google earth, you can see so much stuffs on there, but too bad you cannot see things moving haha

Tim.