xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ralphie

Flying Car Spotted On Google Earth

Check the article that man gave in his 1st post

In there you can see photos of that location. And there is nothing just plain grass.

And now there is the 2nd car.

About it's being fake, well it's on GoogleEarth. But it can be, maybe while the program being coded, they added this edited photo to their original satellite view.

By the way, this thing hit one of newspaper here (in a small news collum)

Edited by Janissary (see edit history)

i am telling you, it is HARRY POTTER!! lol Magic is doing all of this (Im a bit hyper right now), but besides the fact that its harry potter all over again, i wonder if there ever will be an actual flying car that we can drive...in my time so i can drive it... lol

Hehe... I think it's just a black car. If it were a shadow, I couldn't imagine it from that angle... It IS pretty funny, by the way. I cling onto the two parked cars theory. I mean, who would make a flying car that looks like a conventional car? I'm sure it would have to go through a lot of physical modifications... Or maybe... there are wizards among us. *glances around* :)

Awesome! That is cool. I will have to go and find it. I can't believe there would be a flying car. But that is what happens when you use google earth. People find interesting things. Tell me when you find a UFO .... i'm kidding

LoL awesome - I must see said flying car in person. funny if some person just pitched a tent there in a car park just for the hell of it :angry:

Haha, wow, that is really weird. I love Google Earth...and it's even cooler when there are things like this that happens...it always makes things more interesting. :)

If you refer to the 2nd link in the original post you will see that there is nothing at the location in question. There is no water tower, hole in the ground, car on a pole, etc. What is also interesting is there is another flying car. You can check it out here. It is also located in the city of Perth.

well look at the pic and read the article.the tree's in which the car is facing or coming from (can't really tell) are taller than 13 feet (4 meters) and 80 knots is 92.2 MPH so according to the article the car either go 0-92.2 mph in about 5 feet or crashed about a second after the pic was taken.

Hehe very interesting. I bet the person that discovered it for the first time was the one that set up that scene.Can you imagine that it could be simply a big piece of plastic painted in black and placed aside the car? Or something like that, I don't really know.Btw, it's not Harry Potter, it's David Copperfield!! Haven't you seen the video where he lifts a train only-god-knows-how? David Copperfield it is for sure!:)

'o' ive seen that when i was looking on it really nice and there is a Nazi plane as well and you can see jesus's face aswell somwhere and better still alkatraze prison :)