xisto Community
WoLf9015

Advice On How To Ask A Girl Out once bitten, twice shy

Ok theres this girl that i rally like and im not sure if she like me too. I want to find out if she like me so i dont make a total fool of myself if i ask her out. But i really dont know how to ask her out i mean i tottaly freeze up when im about to ask a girl out its like i think im saying it but i cant open my moth to say it. The last time i went to ask a girl out i got rejected and made fun of for three months. So i turned to the internet to help me. If anyone has advice please help me out. I really like this girl :angry:

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Pay attention to the topic title and description I edited for you. "I NEED HELP" is not what this forum is asking to name a topic.

ok i havn't been laid in 5 years and i havn't had a girlfriend in a year but heres stuff that helped me out when i actually do leave the keyboard, around every 17 months or so, it may seem really obvious but it will help.
Find out what she likes see if you like any of the same things and try to befriend her by talking about it. Starting with friendship is a good foothold, means that she likes you and you could work your way up. Also try to find out what makes her laugh because girls like boys to be funny. 1 more thing, confidence, when you do talk to her dont start jibbering, prepare what your going to say so you can say it confidently.

i use yust one way. i come to girl and tell her that she is beautiful and i want to go on drink with her. this way realy work, just one time, i 1 girl slap me and go away. try this. and tell me how that work with you. :lol: :lol:

she probably slapped you because she didn't understand you

hey bud, i hear ya. not easy especially when you've been rejected in the past. who the heck wants that?!? but see, life is a risk and if you don't take the necessary risks, you're really not living at all and your life will just be plain boring.first, you need to be secure with who you so if girls aren't interested, you still know who you are and happy with who you are and can shrug off what you would normally consider a rejection. now i was a shy guy. still am, but i learned to overcome when needed. as far as girls, i never approached them. lonely at times because i wanted the companionship sometimes but i always believed what is meant to be is meant to be. i was born shy and i am still shy. that's me. i wasn't meant to be approaching all these people and if it was meant to be it would come in a more natural form. a common interest or her approaching me or something mroe natural and not forced. i was also not a guy to pick up women and sleep around and play games. easy for me to do when i spent a lot of time hangin' out in bars because i loved playing darts or the video golf game(woa is that addictive!) and hanging around people with problems or issues or drama that i am attracted to(even though i am shy) and over a listening ear or a simple word of advice for those who seem to need it at the time.anyway, to make a long story short, i held out for what i knew and believed in and guess what? i met my soul mate and never looked back since. we compliment eachother in every way. it's so uncanny. now i'm not saying you will experience this BUT! don't force things or feel life needs to be so forced. be happy with who you are and try to learn how to live life in a more natural setting for yourself. it's hard sometimes but i feel worth the effort. also try to balance that on working towards your insecurities or weaknesses so you continually better yourself in those areas too.anyway, you go to school with her? you see her around and she sees you around? pretend to have problems in a subject and tell 'r that you've seen her around and looks smart in this area and ask to answer a couple questions. this way, you aren't telling her you like her and you will feel less rejected if she doesn't want to talk to you or help you. if she's interested bud, she will definately help you but if she does help you it doesn't mean she's interested(a possibility) but you at least know she's a nice person. so if she helps you, think of other creative ways to talk to her where you wont feel as rejected when your beating around the bush.i don't like the comments of just going up to her or growing some balls or don't be a wuss. these people have no clue or just not understanding your situation so i hope my post helped in seeing this situation in another light.....oh....and stop pissing of kubi :lol:

There's this girl i like, its a long story, but here's how it went
I saw this girl in the quad at my HS, and she's a junior to me, so i had no classes with her, so i basically talked to her a couple times, made some excuses to go around her, and asked her to a dance 4th time i ever talked to her, the dance i thought went well, so i told her i liked her, a week after the dance, she replied she's trying to get over another guy, (according to friend, its been 2 years now) so basically rejected me, and my friends told me try to stay away from her a bit, so she doesnt feel like i'm stalking her, and try to get over her, only problem is, i still cant seem to get over her, and its been 3 months, and the more i think about it, the more i want to be with her, we talk once in a while, but i dont see her much, and i really really want to be with her.

i mean i read if you really want something to happen, it will happen, in some way or another, but this is just getting to be impossible

If you have any advice please please help me

thank you

Notice from jlhaslip:
Please don't cross post in to two or more topics.
It duplicates your credits but doesn't add any new content to the Forum.
And the members don't like to read things twice.

erm.. i know what you mean.. cant yu get her email address and msn her or email her to tell her about yur feelings and find out if those feelings are the same because that way you are not looking at her face to face but internet to internet lol or.. yu could jus try and walk up to her with the thought in yur head that im the man, im the man and no-one can destroy this thought even if you are (her name) and then go up to her and talk to her about anything and find out about her this way she knows that yu are willin to find out more about her, yu are brave and yu aint afraid of being knocked down :) it always works

Actually he is right. If u like someone. just do it no matter how stupid the idea or ur heart say so. You only have one chance, so might as well take it.

If you do not, your conscious will come back to haunt u, will feel uneased.

i still got a problem of my own. so u not the only one problem with girl.

you need to learn about flirting mate. in fact, you should know that she's likly to say yes before you ask her out. if she flirts back then keep it up and you'll oknow she's into you.

If u like her tht much and u reli cant do it then ask a mutual frend to ask he rif she likes u (in tht way) if th answer is anymor thn no thn take th plunge man, if u cnt do it in person and she nos u well enuff she wud b ok wiv u askin her on msn or summin like tht.

Tht is th word of me.

no need 2 thnk me :)

Don't let a bad experiment keep you from asking someone else out. If you're really feeling this girl then just go for it, what's the worse that can happen? But it'll be worse, if you don't ask her out, when you could of had a chance with her. Life is all about risk, so you should just go for it!

Yes. Ask her out because you'll regret having not done so. That's what happened to me.

---

The SAD part about mine was that it was the girl who always flirted with me and I didn't know how to do it so I ignored her or just ended it. I liked the girl too and I never got to ask her. Don't be like me! You'll regret it.

I have never gone out with anyone. Always been rejected. But my piece of advice is to be nice to her. Treat her as you would any other friend. Show her some respect. And if you are a jerk to other people, never do it in front of her or her friends or in front of anyone who would tell. Everyone is a jerk once in awhile and that can effect a relationship. I got rejected because me and a friend made jokes about someone (the person that got it was stupid and started crap). Even if it's all fun and games, it makes you look bad. Anyways, just be nice and get to know her first. Never just ask random girls out at random times because you are definitely going to be rejected.

im trying to ask a girl out to but im just to nervous i cant even talk to her with out freezing up i used to b quite good friends with her and i think shes atractted to me but i just cant pluck up the courage-bmth

Hey when I was afraid of asking a girl out its hard but I asked her in the end and she said yes. Her name is hollie.So just like say to her go up to her and say hi whats up are you my friend get to know her but watch out girls are dangerous! especially when they're mad.-harry

I get nervous when I try and ask a girl out and wen I go up to her to ask her I don't freeze I sort of shove the thought otta my head and start talking about summit else and I'm quite shy and I really like some1 atm but I dunno if shes going out with someone any advice?