xisto Community
WoLf9015

Advice On How To Ask A Girl Out once bitten, twice shy

Ok theres this girl that i rally like and im not sure if she like me too. I want to find out if she like me so i dont make a total fool of myself if i ask her out. But i really dont know how to ask her out i mean i tottaly freeze up when im about to ask a girl out its like i think im saying it but i cant open my moth to say it. The last time i went to ask a girl out i got rejected and made fun of for three months. So i turned to the internet to help me. If anyone has advice please help me out. I really like this girl :(

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Pay attention to the topic title and description I edited for you. "I NEED HELP" is not what this forum is asking to name a topic.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

if you really like the girl, just go and ask her, i wouldnt jsut say it right out in the blue if she doesn't know you, get to know her hang out at lunch be at palces she is..lol but if you do know her just ask her...and if she is a good enough friend she wont make fun of you..although i dont have this problem because being single is the life

Ok theres this girl that i rally like and im not sure if she like me too. I want to find out if she like me so i dont make a total fool of myself if i ask her out. But i really dont know how to ask her out i mean i tottaly freeze up when im about to ask a girl out its like  i think im saying it but i cant open my moth to say it. The last time i went to ask a girl out i got rejected and made fun of for three months. So i turned to the internet to help me. If anyone has advice please help me out. I really like this girl  :(

224167[/snapback]

srry but grow sum balls n just do it..U wont regret it.. why whould u want to alweys be wondering what if? just do it what do u got to lose besides sum pride lol

Notice from KuBi:
HaHa. Warning Issued.
Edited by KuBi (see edit history)

Of Course there is the 'What If' argument, but if you really like this girl, take some time to do it right, flowers, hang with her, be there in times of need etc. If some chick asked you out of the blue, and they didn't know you so well, wouldn't you think they just asking for the sake of it. If you show some interest first, and use the skill of flirting to show you like her.Also find the right place and time to ask, not just in class ready to do a test, they are most likely to be stressed sometimes, and relaxed more at other times. The best is out to dinner, or at the movies, when they are relaxing and not worrying bout anything.

Hey <insert happy word> head i dont like losing any pride, And thanks for the advice chris. i Just dont know how to start hanging out with her i mean almost all her friends hate me if i go near her when there around it juts makes me feel like <insert happy word> and it really <insert happy word> me off but when shes not around her friends she talks to me for like 15 seconds and then one of those <insert happy word> heads show up

Notice from KuBi:
Watch your language. Replaced with "Happy Words". Warning Issued.
Edited by KuBi (see edit history)

When it come to girls.The rule you always have to remember is to ""ACT DONT THINK" . if you wanna ask her out just ask! dont Think about what will happed.thinking stuff like what i would say or what if she dont like me.will make your fears will step in and ruin the moment. so whenever you see her again jus do what you got to do..As for her friends...you need to become friends with her friends.Most girls always seek advice from their best friends when it comes to things like relationship and dating....so if you can be friends with her friends and get them to like you...they will put in a good word for you whenever she ask their advice...that will make her will like you more because her friends like you also..

Ask yourself one question, "Would she go out with a wuss?". If you want to get her attention, just talk to her. Treat her like a normal person. If you start buying flowers and trying to tag along she will just think you are creepy. I know it's cliche, but just be yourself. If she likes you it will be obvious, if not, well, she probably has some girlfriends that may take notice. As far as the friends that don't like you, screw her friends. Do you want to date her friends?

I never dated anyone, so I really don't have any advice. But I can say that you should go on and ask. This is a matter of Yes or No. Try it and it can work. Dating advice is hard for me and that's all I can say.

darthmalis is on the dot. Treat her like anyone else. Pretend she's a guy for a while for all i care. Now, to get to know a person, u gotta have a conversation with her. So the next time you meet her, in a completely casual voice say that "I'm heading to <insert name of cafe or place> after school (or any other time you choose. Weekend is good) to relax and have some tea. You should join me. Ok. Cya then."Then when you meet her for drinks, act as if you've known her for the past ten years and that she's your best friend. No need to act like u just met her and want to know all about her childhood, family n that stuff. Humans are wierd. They follow your lead. If u act like she's an old friend, she'll feel infinitely more comfortable with you than if ur interrogating her and she feels like its an interview. Crack a few jokes, get her smiling. Don't hang out too long. You'll run out of things to say. 20 minutes, 30 minutes tops. Then say that u got an appointment or that u hv to pick up ur brother. Whatever. End of the thing, ask for her number. I guarantee u that it'll work.MOST IMPORTANT THING: Act like she's just a friend. A best friend, but still just a friend.

erm.. i know what you mean.. cant yu get her email address and msn her or email her to tell her about yur feelings and find out if those feelings are the same because that way you are not looking at her face to face but internet to internet lol or.. yu could jus try and walk up to her with the thought in yur head that im the man, im the man and no-one can destroy this thought even if you are (her name) and then go up to her and talk to her about anything and find out about her this way she knows that yu are willin to find out more about her, yu are brave and yu aint afraid of being knocked down :huh: it always works

i use yust one way. i come to girl and tell her that she is beautiful and i want to go on drink with her. this way realy work, just one time, i 1 girl slap me and go away. try this. and tell me how that work with you. ;):huh:

I think you should get to know the girl first if you haven't already. If you're sure you wanna ask her out, you shouldn't just go up to her randomly. I think you should make her feel special. If you don't have the guts to tell it to her face, you could do something like... sit close to her somewhere were you can both have your phones on and text her a message? Good luck! Warning: don't email her or text her if you can't see her! I don't like guys who do that. It's too wimpy and then it makes the whole relationship too MSN-y and it's just.. blah.. lol

Don't let a bad experiment keep you from asking someone else out. If you're really feeling this girl then just go for it, what's the worse that can happen? But it'll be worse, if you don't ask her out, when you could of had a chance with her. Life is all about risk, so you should just go for it! Or you should just talk to her, know her better... and give her a chance to let her know you better, that'll probably give you a better chance, because if you randomly asked her out, it would be pretty akward. And also, when you talk to her, give out signs so she knows you like her, and if you're scared of getting rejected, then try flirting with her, and if she flirts back, then maybe you got a chance with her. Make her feel special... and ask her to hang out sometimes and see how things go.

One thing:DO NOT ask someone else to ask if she likes you or ask her out for you, if you do, it won't be the same as asking her out in real life. Don't try to find out if she likes you, she'll just lie, or change the subject, because she is afraid of revealing her true feelings (forgive me if its a guy)So just ask her/him out either on the phone or in real life.One more thing:Think of it as 'admiting that you like her/him'. That is how I conquered my fear of asking girls out.

haha for me, i always "go at it" and always get shot down. its really sad for me.. i guess no one will ever like me for who i am. i wonder when i will get a girl to really "like" me.