xisto Community
WoLf9015

Advice On How To Ask A Girl Out once bitten, twice shy

hey I have the same problem. Its like I freeze when I think I am actually saying the words.  BUt if you know her just go up to her and ask her out to dinner or a movie.  I had to ask a girlo out ion middle school and it was really hard for me but I asked and know I moved and we have been together for about a year or so now.  So I guess it works. 

-reply by Austin

Do not listen to Albus at any COST! First of all, his name is Albus Dumbledore, second of all, don't stalk her. Eventually the time will arise that you two should talk and if you can just remain calm and there is something to acctually talk about, such as something in school or something on the news if your not in highschool... Also, I'm not the biggest dater but I realize that girls, or anyone for that matter don't want some creeper to stalk them around like a freak. If she sees you everywhere shes going to think your buffalo bob. If you can, try to make her laugh with you and not at you and when you get to know her a little try to learn more about her. After a while you should try to get her cell phone number or something and if she's interested she will text you or call you. I hope this helped by you'll probably know if someone wants to date you, maybe this girl isnt the girl and its one of your closer friends instead. 

-reply by Scott

Yo I'm in the same shoes you are bro I've liked some girl for like 2 years I'm not like u though ive had other girls I just cant seem to ask out the one I actually want to go out with allz I can say is don't listen to that douche albus dumbledore anyone with a name like that doesnt get girls anyway and the reason hes living the single life is because he watches harry potter every night alone

But, your best bet is to follow epic revolutions advice or just keep your poker face up bro and act like you don't have any interest in her and just find out if she likes you just from texting her as a " friend "

-reply by dylan

to jay93Advice On How To Ask A Girl OutDude she's dating your friend...That should tell u right there to just drop itNo offense bro but less then a month of dating is nothing...Ull have plenty moreOf that down the line...I'd move on and if down the line she shows genuine interestAgain then maybe think about it but don't linger on something that never got off the ground.-reply by ...

use things to your advantage manAdvice On How To Ask A Girl Out

hey man, I'm sure you have access to a phone, ask for her number. And call her, not face to face, but gets you more comfortable with her personality, and her with yours. After you get a bit more comfortable then ask her to go to a movie, you get to hangout with her but at same time its stress free for you because your watching a movie, then dinner, no need to spend alot of money on dinner, and just talk to her, show her your interested her, but don't ask a billion questions..

-reply by Cody

How would you ask this girl out?Advice On How To Ask A Girl Out

Hi guys pretty much there's this girl in college like and everytime I see her I go extremely shy and can't talk to her can't even look at her sometimes, it's mainly when she is with her friends, we talk every night on MSN and that I've not got her number yet and we say we will talk the next day in college but when it comes down to it we both go extremly shy, last friday I said I'd walk her home and I stood outside with my mates as they pushed me towards her and she stood with her mates and they were telling her to come over but I completely bailed it wasn't good. I know that most of your advice will be like "grow a pair" but it's different because I have never felt like this before :S

Hope to get some replies :)

Joesef

-question by Joesef

u want the girl and cant ask her out l had the same problem when l was 14. If you need some help I got 2 words for you be a man don't worry about her friends just hang out with her don't get too dip when you are talking to her also don't keep asking her wat she has been doing over the day she will think that you a stalking her and wen u a going for the kill she will definatley say yes. It works for me every time l want a girl

-reply by coolwelly

To the original post on AdviceAdvice On How To Ask A Girl Out

The problem is your confidence, straight up. Most girls (especially if they are older) can tell if you are an Alpha or Beta male. Whether you are confident or not. When you talk to a girl, you cant cross your legs, clam up, and sit there quietly trying to think of something to say. Be unconventional. The old ' can I buy you a drink' line will get you shot down more times than not. All you have to do is say "Whats up." That will open up the door everytime. If you aren't very good at being spontaneous, come up with a 'game plan'. If you are going to the club or a party and you know she is going to be there, start thinking of things to talk about. Don't be over emotional about it. Infatuation will **** you everytime. Only talk about her. "What do you do?" " You from around here". What ever she says. Even if her job is lame or whatever. You gotta let her know you want to hear what she has to say. Only tell her about yourself if she asks. Keep your answers short and sweet.

You also can't just walk up to a girl and ask her out. That will freak her out. Use what I outlined above and you will have a chance. Also don't look like a slob who woke up in a dumpster. Women are just as superficial as men are in the beginning. That is what will ALWAYS initiate the attraction. If you know you look good. You present that confidence to her, then the game is on.

Who gives two f$@%# if you get shot down. You can't go around feelin sorry for yourself. That is why whoever made fun of you. Cause you were a giant walking cameltoe ***** about it when you asked.

-reply by RamboD

I have the same problem which is why I'm on here :P. What I used to do is wait for the girl to ask you out but you cant do that or it will be forever. Some sure fire clues if the girl likes you is if your doing something in class and shes in the same class and she keeps glancing at you, then shes checking you out probably. If you look at her and she looks away really fast (kinda what guys do) and pretend to look at something else. Since I'm in band its easy when you go out to another town and your hangin out sitting around and the girl comes to sit by you or near you. Go up to her and start talking to her, then ask her! thats kinda what I'm gonna do but don't waste your time thinking day and night about her like I wonder if shes gonna ask me out or I wonder if she likes me. If she does the things in these clues ask her. Don't wait till your a senior on the last day and blurt it out...Your time is out then :P. Email me if ya got any questions

Look dude, I got the same problem. Except for the being rejected part, I've never asked out a girl before. Some people at my school consider me a nerd because I'm short and I get good grades. And this is the first girl I've really ever liked. I kind of know her and have talked to her and stuff, but I can't work up the courage to ask her out. But she's nice to me when a lot of others aren't and I kind of get along with her friends. Should I go and ask her out or should I try to get to know her a little better?