xisto Community
WoLf9015

Advice On How To Ask A Girl Out once bitten, twice shy

How%20to%20get%20the%20ladies

Advice On How To Ask A Girl Out

Well a few tips for you.

When approaching a girl, act nice, polite, and respect her. If you've known her for a long time, you will probably be able to get her alot easier, due to the fact she trust's you.

(NOTE: A womans trust is something never to be broken, cause once it is, it can rarely be regained.) A girl who you've known for a while and have earned her trust will be more willing to say yes.

An important rule to remember is to â??get in good with her main girlfriendâ?? (No not try to date her, but be nice, cause if her BFF says your just a scrappy player, most likely your chances are shot.)

Females are emotional creatures, and are easily hurt by words, so NEVER INSULT OR LAUGH AT HER!

-Foxy

how do i ask her out

Ok, I'm in 7th grade and theirs this girl I've known since the 4th grade and I really like her and she flirts alot with me and she has since fourth grade. The only problem is that I am a jock and shes popular and hangs out with pretty boys. I never get invited to the popular kids parties and she is probably at them all the time flirting with other guys so I never get a chance to talk to her outside of school. Plus shes always hiding behind her friends. How should I ask her out and what is the best time and place?

How do I ask a random girl out

Every week when I'm at the mall I see girls around my age "16" taking quick looks at me. However I am to afraid to go up to them because I don't know what to say to them so that I could get there number.

If anyone has some advice besides just be your self please help me out because I need it

-question by Asking a girl out

Ok answer my 1 simple question. Would you ever go out wid' sum1 whom u've known just a couple of minute ago? Ofcourse not ! First u talk to her then know abt her interest ,family bkgrd.... then only if that person is good enought for you, you would finally decide to ask her out. First just try asking for her email add then tell her you would try to mail her only at the weekends like Sunday or Saturday that also if possible. Let her know how bg you are. Then see how she reacts with you. She'll be puzzled for not asking for her phone no. but only an email add. You know women just loves mind-games. In most of the conditions the women gives our their ph. no. And even if you get her no. just tell her the same thing as above. And after 3days mail her or send a short message letting her know about some interesting stuffs going on like exibitions in a museum or concert of some famous artist and try asking her out OR you can also call her and ask her out for tea or coffee (again let her know how special is the place where you guyz are going).Finally don't make her feel uncomfortable around you and don't let her know that you like her.

Alrite have fun and don't let bugs bite you. Some women get crazy and jump on you when a guy don't give them what they want :o .

Notice from rvalkass:

Please write in proper English rather than in 'txt spk'. For example, use 'you' instead of 'u' and 'background' instead of 'bkgrd'. Read the readme and rules for more information. Thank you.

need some help in becoming freinds with a grlil whom i dont even know her name!

Replying to WoLf9015

Hey wolf I have a similar problem like you, well I am not shy of girls, but the problem is that there is a new girl at school who is driving me crazy, I liked her from the first time I saw her, she doesn't even know nor I even know her name! she is a 8th grader and I am grade 10, I don't know how to become friends with her in order to have a future relation, so I mean that there are few things that can help us meet with each other and I don't know how to get to be friends with her, she always looks at me weird looks as if she is interested in me and I usually look at her and think of talking to her but I don't know what to tell her! I really loved her from the first sight and I don't know if she is thinking of me as much as I am thinking of her.So what do you think you guys should I do to become friends with her? there are no common topics to discuss with her coz she is not even in my class and I don't know what to say if I every say to her hi...

-question by ayman

I' m 13 Years old and have never had a girlfriend. 13 months ago I liked a girl but didn't have the courage to ask her out. So, I did it online which was dumb. Luckily, she played it cool and didn't send the message around. But at the beginning of 8th grade I began to fall for another girl, who I still like. I seem to get along with her and know her well, but I have the problem that other people have. I have the courage but I hold back because I am worried about being made fun of, or other people yappering about it. I can't face this fear. I was alone in a room with her in school and we were talking but I didn't built up the courage. Please! I need advice!-reply by NFL4LIife

WellI have a problemI'm shy and I don't know what to say when I call or when I'm with a girlI don't know how it happened to meThere is this girl I really like and I`ve heard that she likes me too but I want to ask her out but obvisiously I cant because I cant talkSomeone helo please-reply by Shy!

Eyecontact, walk to her (dont approach her from the back or w.e) say hi, my name is Ron whats your name? Want to go out?Just cut to the chase. If you get burned, well to bad. It's a numbers game, so no worries. Sacrifice your ego and it will beter you in to long run.Good luck --

how to ask her out

You go to her but first buy some flowers and a peom and go to her house and write your name on a card for the poem the knock on the house and leave the flowers and the card and she might ask you out

-reply by Girls-Magnet

Imma girl and imma was dang! I thout girls had problems being round guys wen yall cant even ask us out!Yall need to stop being shy!! we is just the opposite sex for cryin out loud!I dnt kno wat to tell ya =/ sowwie but good luck boo!Ok now fo the advice part...-reply by eh...

Nothing really to it. If she likes you she likes you if not oh well theres like 39024247247 more to ask. Some tips I found out was practice, don't be nervous and start studdering, don't tell her beacuse she's hot or cute (its a big turn off for girls), and DO NOT HAVE YOUR FRIENDS ASK FOR YOU! I messed up big time when I did that... Oh and theres this little trick girls love it when you make em laugh. My friend told me say "how much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice!" a bit after greeting her. Worked for me and him apperintly. I don't recommend it though.

these are my special tips on how to ask a girl out but you need to be cautious because they are a stinger first and foremost never show her how much you like her because she will use it to her advantage and you will drill over her the rest of your life,again try to get to know her better like start by being friends knowing what she likes and what she do not always make sure that you match in every single bit because you end up regretting the relationship.

I REALLY LIKE MY EX BUT I DONT KNOW IF SHE LIKES ME ANYMOREAdvice On How To Ask A Girl Out

I DATED THIS ONE GIRL FOR ABOUT 24 DAYS BUT THAT 24 DAYS WAS THE BEST OF MY LIFE WE MET AT THE DANCE AND WE DANCED AND WE HUGED BEFORE I LEFT AND ON SATPATRICKS DAY 2008 I ASKED HER OUT AND SHE SAID YES AND WE HUGED AND WE HELD HANDS AND SHE KISSED ME ON MY CHEEK AND THEN ON APRIL 9 2008 WE BROKE UP AND THEN THIS PAST YEAR ON HOMECOMING WE SEEN EACH OTHER AND WE TALKED AND THEN WE WENT BACK OUT FOR 2 DAYS WOW BUT NO I don't IF SHE STILL LIKES ME BECUZ SHE BEEN DATEING MY FRIEND SINCE 0CT 10 2008 I REALLY LIKE ALOT AND I don't KNOW IF SHE LIKES ME ANYMORE

-reply by jay93

Its something that has to be well planned. Be romantic and most importantly please take it slow. You want to be friends first and get to know her than to just pounce on her like you're desperate and scaring her off.I usually let the friendship slide into romance. You know it gets so exciting when you start thinking about her and you know she is doing the same about you..its like the world freezes and its just the two of you..nothing else matters!I once read a book called The Art of Seduction that gave me some tips such as concealing my intentions etc but sometimes i get so overpowered by emotion i don't care if i act like a jerk or not i just got and spit whatever lines i come up in her face! it usually works wonders!