xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

What Are Your Grades? Post them here

the sem hasn't finished yet so i still don't have my grades (since our classes start on a different month to yours). i'm just an average student who's struggling at school. hopefully i get much higher grades this sem. next year's going to be thesis year and i need to find a job for my internship. sigh. then after that, i'll be looking for a real job. life is just a recurring thing, going on circles and all...

Well, I can't say im a straight A student, and i cant say that im a straight B student.. I could say im a straight A+ student, but then i'd be lieing :lol: . I get a mixture of grades, i hardly get anything below c, depends if i study or not.. I try my best too study, but work, programming, homework, hobbies, other activities can make it tough. So if i would, i'd say:A-B - ScienceB - ChemistryA - WoodtechA - FoodtechB - 3 Unit EnglishA - 4 Unit MathsC - MusicC - Visual Arts

My grades:

Period 1/4:Global History - 92
English - 93
Living Environment - 85
Math A1 - 95
Computers (no surprises here) - 96
--------------
Period 2/4:
Global History - 92
English - 90
Living Environment - 90
Math A1 - 95
Computers - 100!!!

Most of the grades are considered very acceptable as you see, and they are all better than the last two years. I have yet to see my spring grades (the third marking period).
Edited by michaelper22 (see edit history)

Wow I'm probably like the sterotype for Average Students. Here's the Top 7.

English- 90% (B)

Science- 85% (B)

Comp Information Sys- 96% (A)

World History and Geography- 80 (B)

Math- 71% © [Wow I can't believe that when switching teachers that my grade went from a 90 to a 71?? Happened to the whole class... it sux :( ]

Spanish- 70% (D-C) [i hate it.. and ppl from Europe shut up... its not that easy when you only speak American English! :P;) ]

Wood Tech- 95% (A)

Well those are my grades, I really want to bring up Spanish and Math, but I'm working as hard as possible... not seeing the results just yet.

----

Note/Edit

----

Those stupid autoformats have screwed up the post... so I disabled emoticons, and the ( C ) was turned into a copyright symbol? --©-- Huh???

I've got a 4.0 so far (homeschooled). Its a lot higher than a 3.0 - 3.6 that I got in public school. My best class was Psychology where I only got one question wrong on one exam. The rest were 100%. Now if only I would have gotten that last question right!Its possible to get a 5.0. I was in an advanced algebra class a grade ahead. If I would have gotten an A in all of my classes that year, I would have gotten a 5.0. (There are two kinds of GPAs. I can't remember what kind the 5.0 was listed under.)4.0 or not, I'm scared to death to take the SATs.

Good 'ol me. In high school, I was had a 4.0 GPA. :D Now, in college, I'm glad to say I'm still a 4.0 (GPA) student. :) But I still remember my 12th grade report card, if anybody wants to know it. :P I bet you do. Here it is:

AP English: 99% (A)AP Math: 96% (A)
Spanish AP: 93% (A)
French III: 97% (A)
AP Java (ONLY 1 CREDIT. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT): 95% (A)
History: 98% (A)
AP Biology: 100% (YAY!)
AP Calculus class: 92.5 rounded 93 (A) almost got a B *whew* :D
Finite Math: 93%
Band: PASS

Well, I remeber, I didn't have any time back then...almost died. :) Good thing, I'm doing better with grades and time in college. :P
Edited by NovaTerra (see edit history)

Well, I remeber, I didn't have any time back then...almost died. :P Good thing, I'm doing better with grades and time in college. :)

Do you mean that you're managing your time better, or is high school more difficult than college?

I've always heard college takes more time, and that in college you don't get to have a life if you're a serious student. And what are you studying in college? Are you a full-time or part-time student?
Edited by CinnamorollTK (see edit history)

Do you mean that you're managing your time better, or is high school more difficult than college?
I've always heard college takes more time, and that in college you don't get to have a life if you're a serious student. And what are you studying in college? Are you a full-time or part-time student?

I meant I was managing my time WAY better. College is more difficult, obviously. I'm a full-time student. Yeah, I spend 75% of my time studying for college. It's a nuisance sometimes. I'm studying medicine. :P Hopefully, I pass that, and get pass the residency. :)

grade?umm...i think i am not good at exam,hehlast term,only japanese and C++ programing,i got two full record.but the left 4 subject like chemistry,college English...only with B+ :angry:

Thought that NovaTerra beat me, but then I saw that his/her school system has 93 as A. Here are mine:

AP Computer Science (Java): 99.52 102.29 - A

Spanish 2: 97 - A

English: 94 - A

History: 96.67 - A

Driver Education: 96 - A (Schedule for that period is by quarter: PE, Health, Driver Ed, PE)

Chemistry: 99.51 100.2 - A

Algebra 2/Trigonometry: 100.9 - A

GPA = (4.5 + 4 + 4 + 4 + 4 + 4 + 4) / 7 = 4.07

Everything on there that can be is honors, don't remember exactly which are.

Edit: APCS was curved and Chemistry didn't take into account a test which was done on the last day of the quarter

Edited by beeseven (see edit history)

I don't think grades are dumb. Besides, your grades can help you get a better job.
Anyway, my grades so far (the last time I checked, anyway):

Spanish I: B+ (I don't remember any of my percentages)Algebra II: D (Heh, I HATE Algebra, and it's hard for me)
Computer Applications: A
Biology: B+

My grades are usually better than that....Algebra really didn't help them any....I don't really know my GPA either.