xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

What Are Your Grades? Post them here

i got my grades in june before summer but ill tell you any way.

Semester Final Grades

Spanish 3 --- 90/B

Business Law --- 94/A

Civics & Economics --- 93/A

Algebra 2 --- 96/A

First Semester Final Grades

Intro to Computer Science --- 100/A

Spanish 2 --- 72/D

Hon. English 2 --- 82/C

Biology --- 93/A

Those are my grades, the ones that are lower than the others gave homework. I dont do homework >.<

well, let's see... these are for second semester...Algebra II: B+ (It was an 89.4! I got an 86 on the final and if I had gotten an 88 I would have had an A!)PE: A- (I can't believe how hard the grading was... I don't think the teacher liked me, luckily a TA tought the class second quarter and he liked me... I was like the best person in the class...)Science: A+ - First semester I finished the 150 question final in 29 minutes and 58 seconds - just under my goal of half an hour, and I had a cold... I missed one question... The second semester final was 165 questions and it took me 36 mins 14 seconds... I got every single question right... I love science... <_<Business: AEnglish: AHistory: A (Highest Grade in class, I love history...)German: A (highest grade in the class, there were only 3 As... luckily I already know quite a bit of german... :DSo there you go...I have about a 3.8... Not as good as I'd like but it'll go up because I'm taking a bunch of classes next year that go on your gpa as a 5, not a 4, (AP Euro history, Honors Chem, etc)So that'll help. :P

I just did really well in my GCSEs :)

i got:

English1 - A*Maths - A*
Bio - A*
Chem - A*
Physics - A*
DT - A*
Music - A*
Geography - A*
English2 - high A
French - A
(Additional) AS Level Maths - B

Edited by Jimmy (see edit history)

well, i just recently got my grades :) yippie! anyways, English 10: BWorld History: BSpanish 2 (arhh ! i hate it): BChemistry: B+Geometry: B+Buisness Academy: A+wellt here you have it, my streak of B's -sighs- goood thing i still have a couple weeks to get them all uP :P

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)