xisto Community
OpaQue

13 Ways To Find Out If Someone Likes You

I love your advice. It got me a date with a hot guy! eee! :)

does she like me13 Ways To Find Out If Someone Likes You

I like this girl and she only does a few of these things but she does them to her friends to she also claims that she she hates me but I know she doesn't and has never tried to hurt me does she like me

13 ways to find out if someone likes you
For Guys:

1. She makes eye contact and smiles at you.

2. She calls you for homework... a lot!!

3. She flips her hair when she's talking to you.

4. She touches your arm when she talks to you.

5. She says, "No, I'm not telling you who I like!!" with a big smile on
her
face.

6. She asks you who you like or who you would go out with seeming
interested.

7. When you go to the movies with a bunch of your friends, she's almost
always next to you.

8. She criticizes (put downs) the girl you like.

9. She knows your WHOLE family's names (including your dog).

10. She knows stuff about you like your birthday, eye color, and favorite
color, screen name, favorite food, favorite band, what music you like and
favorite sport.

11. Her friends outside of school know about you and say she talks about
you
a lot

12. She knows your phone number and address.

13. She will try and talk and spend time with you as much as possible.

For Girls:

1. His snowball hits you (but not in the face).

2. He threw away his laser pointer after you told him you think they
promote
random acts of violence.

3. After asking you to sign his yearbook he wrote, "How come we never
hung
out?"

4. He yelled "Hi!!" to your mom that day she picked you up from school.

5. He blew off his buds to go see "Run Away Bride" with you cause you
couldn't get another girl pal to go and you didn't want to go alone.

6. Forget your jacket? You can wear his.

7. His voice gets softer ("Hey you") whenever you two talk.

8. You hung up on him and he called you back.

9. You were invited by him to a group outing.

10. He called you to talk to you about nothing at all.

11. He imitates your laugh-okay, you do snort sometimes, which makes you
laugh even more!!

12. He remembers little things you mention in casual conversation.

13. He sometimes stares strait into your eyes.

Wow!

Just found out my best friend kinda likes me!!!

Thanks..mate..lol!

Let me have a chat with her and i'll get back to you and tune everyone if this list of yours holds any truth!!

Wish me luck!

Woah :D OpaQue, You just blown my haid off with some fantastic advice, They do things like that on Yahoo, But not as good :P Keep it up dude!

I'm still confused because the girl I like is super smart and she flirts with other guys more than me but she flirts with me I guess a little so how do I find out if she likes me>

I like this boy and he told my best mate that he likes me and he told me to meet him somewhere when I went there he was too shy to talk to me and ask me out so he just laughed and sed anyway safe and went but he was propa shy his face went RED

my mates left us two alone and it was soo embarrassing!!

do u think I should just ask him out? hes reaaly funny and always makes me laugh and does nearly all dem thinks and I reeli like so does he but hes just too shyy!/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley9.Gif  :D

-reply by yayay

Does he like me?13 Ways To Find Out If Someone Likes You

I like this guy, but it's still a mystery to me if he likes me back or if he likes another girl. One time, me and friends went to the mall and I wanted to take a picture with him. He teased me and We fought a little(in a playful way) then He wrapped his arms around me. He always Teases me and angers me. I pretend to get mad, but Duh! I like him. I wouldnt get mad just by that. He also said that he enjoys teasing me. What does that mean? guys any help?

-MIMI

Well She Stares, Blushes, Plays with her hair ...My friends messagedHer and she was like it was annoying that random people messaged herAnd she called me a "freak". When I crashed into her all she did wasStare at the ground..When I talk to other girls she looks at me and theGirl that I'm talking to ... I apoligized to her about that message myFriends sent her and she said it was okay ... I always have to talk toHer...When I'm looking around the classroom she always looks where I'mLooking at She seems to get jealous when I'm talking to other girls ...She also imitates what I wear as in I wear a black jacket so will sheOn the same day ...What should I do  ? and I do like her

Well She Stares, Blushes, Plays with her hair ...My friends messagedHer and she was like it was annoying that random people messaged herAnd she called me a "freak". When I crashed into her all she did wasStare at the ground..When I talk to other girls she looks at me and theGirl that I'm talking to ... I apoligized to her about that message myFriends sent her and she said it was okay ... I always have to talk toHer...When I'm looking around the classroom she always looks where I'mLooking at She seems to get jealous when I'm talking to other girls ...She also imitates what I wear as in I wear a black jacket so will sheOn the same day ...What should I do  ? and I do like her

lol i dont know, i like the list about what guys do.. but who knowsas for the girls one LOL i do every THING on the list so thats accurate guys if you dont believe the listhaha i think im going to stop doing so though.. someone might find my Xisto account and stalk my posts

yea i can relate13 Ways To Find Out If Someone Likes You

yea I can relate I like this guy at my school and whenever we see each other its like we stare at each other for a second then say hi . Like today he was at the dallas cowboys cheerleader show and he was taking pictures(I didnt know) and when I came up to take pictures we stare at each other and then said hi and had a little convo 

-reply by jessica

I really like your methods i think these methods are really effective.Girls are actually more complicated than men.Live training is the fastest, most effective way to effortlessly develop the dating skills necessary to attract the women you want.It works best if you know what flowers she loves most but any flowers are a nice touch with women.

friendz help me plz, i like a guy but i dont know whether he likes me or not, those 13 ways did not work with me, when we meet he stares me, we smile at each other, talk 2 each other, wherever we are we have 2 smile and stare at each other, he never messages me, but when i message him, at time he starts flirtin, and the way he flirts i feel either he z tryin 2 tell me he likes me or he wants me 2 tell him i like him..plz tell me how to i find out.thanx

So does the person have to do all of them as proof that they like you or just a few? hehe...

they usually show a few