xisto Community
OpaQue

13 Ways To Find Out If Someone Likes You

I must agree with some of them, but on the other hand there are some points that seem to be blatantly generalising both females and males.....by the way I learned your dog's name the other day........kidding <_<

Too bad EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT. No list of signs will be applicable to everyone. They're probably not applicable to most people. A lot of things there are just from politeness (eye contact) or nervousness (hair flip), which could just mean that she feels uncomfortable around you. Softening one's voice could be so as to not shout in someone's face. Spending a lot of time with you could mean you got friend zone'd (see http://forums.xisto.com/topic/35857-do-you-believe-in-the-friend-zone/).

Okay, my point is that you can't judge if someone likes you based on these "signs," and chain letters are stupid.

Wow. Thats really interesting. Where did you get this from, I want to learn more! It seems like a nice way help me find my own girl. Has this worked on you?

I personally know that little theorys to find out if someone likes you is all bull, they only like if they want to like you. A lot of these theorys depend on the specific person using them...meaning those are 13 ways he knows if someone likes him....dosnt mean it will be the same for the next person Get what im saying?

I personally know that little theorys to find out if someone likes you is all bull, they only like if they want to like you. A lot of these theorys depend on the specific person using them...meaning those are 13 ways he knows if someone likes him....dosnt mean it will be the same for the next person
Get what im saying?

I know what you mean man, but unless the chick is trying her best to hide her feelings...these signs will show off eventually, these are the most common ones..

Seems kinda cute... I just like reading these kinds of things for the knack of it. I've been around a guy who ignores everyone calling him, but when I called him, he immediately turned around... I remember him offering me a candy before. I was stunned so I refused it for some lame excuse I made up. It's kinda embarassing for me when a guy liked me for the first time. I even heard him talking to his friend that he liked me a bit... ^^; It was really embarassing.

Hehe, you must here it from a woman to understand them completly instead of going around making theorys and thoughts about them.....i see these as a guessing game and really if a girl liked you she would 1, ask you out or 2, women are a little more open to tell a guy they like them....this would be more of a little kids topic. You know with all the embarressment and such. Just saying with my own opinions and take no offence. :)

I like this kid, and he liked me over summer, but we kinda lost touch. Now we still talk and he always asks me who I like, but he tells me he like this other girl. He tells me he will always be there for me, and that I can tell him anything. Why does he have the right to know who I like? Is there still any chance he likes me?-forever wondering

Sometimes its really hard to tell if the girl you are after really likes you. I had trouble with this when I first started talking to my girlfriend now . The best thing is just to go for it.. I did and it all worked out.

What is it?

Ok so I met this one guy through a friend at this one game place. At first I didn't even care to get to know him, because of the fact that I just got out of a relationship. So I was off having fun.

After a while we went to this one cafe place, and yet I still hasn't noticing him. He was in the corner drinking with his friends, I was out and about meeting new people. The cafe place started to play some dance music; by that time I was kind of drunk.

Anyway I was pulling people out to the dance floor to dance with me and one of them was him. Still hasn't noticed him, until he started breaking dancing. So we exchanged numbers that night. We talked and texted and everything went well, even though there were times he was being a jerk.

Slowly I fell for him. I asked him what he would do if a friend likes him as more than just a friend. He knew that I liked him as for more than a friend, and has rejected me because he was talking to someone else before me. As I was getting ready to leave after he has rejected me, but then he asked if I could stay with him a little longer.

I agreed. Things were awkward. We didn't even know what to say to each other. After a while I was ready to leave. Once again he asked me to stay with him and not to leave him. I agreed for the second times. Awkward silent. Out of nowhere he leaned in and kissed me on the lips.

I was angry and called him greedy; he apologized. Another quiet moment. Out of the blue he asked if he could have his three kisses back from before when he kisses me. I gave it back to him, there and then we were making out for I don't know for how long.

After that incident he was still an *bottom* at times, but he cares a lot. We eat out, party, and hung out together. Some has mistaken us for a couple. In all we spend times together. Now I'm all confused. I don't know what we are. It's like we are friends, but we have crossed the friendship line.

We are not booty calls either cuz I like him a lot, and he felt the same way toward me; and yet we are not dating. What should I do?

-Vini

how do u know

How do you know if a guy likes you bc some of them up there can't be true you know bc if they were alot of guys truly likes me but they didn't and what if you like a guy but you don't know if they like you back do you ask them or do you get his dad to ask him for you.

-question by Brittany