xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

Pants With Buttons That Can Control Your Ipod Pants that have buttons...Voice urself

i heard on the news that some pant comapnies are planning on releasing pants that have buttons to controll an IPod..voice your opinions on this!personally i think that it would not be good..i mean if it goes through the washing machine..what would happen? short circut?if the wires get crossed you can get shocked..personally i wouldn't want one of these pants

Pants to control an iPod...these generations man...getting really lazy. About the shock thing...they'd boviously put thick cord protectors in there that would block out water.

Try giving a link...I couldn't find anything on this topic.

All I found was this, and I don't think this is what you're talking about
http://www.techdigest.tv/2005/12/ipod_pants_now.html

All that is, is boxers with a pocket for your iPod. doubt that's what you're talking about.

Not what I'd want to wear. I prefer just controling things the old fashion way. They must have come up with some idea so you would not get shocked or they would not try making them.

Sounds rather... lazy, I'm still old school with my CD player. :blink:I would assume they know what they are doing so you don't electricute yourself, I wonder where the ipod would go, probably in a pocket or something, though, if they were to match the iPods colors, such as the u2 one, meh, either way, I wouldn't wear them.

Tis the techno junkie age. Ge used to things like this. I'm sure they have some sort of protection against being washed. Or maybe the circuitry comes out.And it will help to control your tunes if your in a dodgy neighbourhood and don't want to get your Ipod out :blink:

Loads of people are also developing coats, jumpers and other bits of clothing with all sorts of features built in. I think it originally started as a sort of anti-theft device, someone can't steal something woven into your clothing, but if you're holding an iPod someone could snatch it out of your hand.The same technology has been used in babies toys for years. Toys made of soft fabric, but that make noises when you push them? Its the same technology, but simpler.The only disadvantage is that there isn't really anywhere to put a screen, so you've just lost the video function of the iPod Video :blink:

depends on whos butt its on..i still wouldn't want to buy them or wear them if they have thick cable covers... dangiling in your pants somewhere..i dont really like

There's already those ski clothes that have the controls on the arm with the ipod in the inside chest pocket .... and this was ages ago. But it'd be good to have something to change the songs instead of taking the ipod out which makes you a target for theives etc...It seems as though the worlds turning to revolve around ipods... *sighs*

Pants...that..control..an ipod.Wow this is like.."OMGIVEBEENWAITINGFOREVERFORTHISWOWOWOWOWOWPLXSENDMETHINGNOWBECUZIM2LAZEH2CONTROLMYIPODTHING4MAISLEF".Seriously..who the hell is THAT lazy?

Well that would be sort of cool if I had an Ipod but only if I am in school and don't want anyone to see my IPod but they can see the headphones so it wouldn't matter. I think that there would be no point to those unless you really are lazy and can't reach into a pocket. I bet they would cost a lot anyway.

yeah..another reason why i wouldn't want them..im not that lazy, and id rather see what im listening to....than browse through it all..i just think their trying to come up with another way to make money

pants...control ipod. when r they gonna make pants with a button that unzips >< then we jus press that button everytime we go to the urinal @_@how lazy can people be...jus do it the old fashioned way, with ur ipod in ur hand! ><