xisto Community
semeticsister

Stupid Teenagers! Grrrr....

I am a teenager, but at least I'm a sensible one! I am so sick of all these people in my school thinking they're the shiz because when they have no viable retort, they use the bullet-proof "ur mawm" or "ur *happy*". The *happy* one really pisses me off. I'm not homosexual, but these stupid-*bottom* kids think that being *happy* is something bad and then they acuse random people of being so. GAHH!!!!! And I also hate how people misuse the term "retarded" or "retard". It is used so much in my school that it has lost its meaning. I wish these stupid teens would just grow up and get a life.

Ignore them, I dealt with heaps of them. Just be smart and find out what offends them, then they'll shut up. Some guy goes up to me and goes "Your mum was great last night". I go "Atleast I have a mum". He's like "Doesn't look like one". Then "I'm like who were you with last night?". He goes "Umm.. your sister". "My sister is 2 years old..". Then he just runs off. :)

Oh wow that is hilarious!! I wish I could be that cunning, but sadly, any time I think of a really funny and insulting diss, I always end up laughing hysterically at my own joke and people look at me like I'm psychotic. Oh if only I were as coordinated as you are!!*

Being 15 I've dealt with my fair share of jerks. Just ignoring them shows a lot of maturity, and normally they just start leavingyou alone because they realize you don't care. Making stupid come-backs justlet them know they can get to you. It's better to just ignore it and go oneith your life.

Yup, been there done that, still have a long time to go. Only 14 so I dealt with it a lot. Everyone likes to make fun of me cause I smarter than most people, and I know a lot about computers. I secretly laugh in their face though because they will be working for me one day and I can get revenge :)MUHAHAHA Alright anyway, the way I see it, they feel insecure about themselves so they are trying to make others feel the same way, they just don't know it. One day they will all realize how stupid they were in those days, until then you just have to deal with it. Everyone has and still do.

aha... sweet 16.... lol yeah people outgrow it pretty fast i think, and the immature people eventually end up sticking to themselves.... that's what happened at my school, everyone was.... immature and lame (had to stop myself from saying *happy* :P ) when they were 13-15 or so... I reckon it's a stage every teenager goes through, just some (like you guys, from the looks of it) go through it earlier and get over it faster! Seems to be especially bad amongst the boys (Come on guys, no use hiding it, we're terrible sometimes :P ).Peace out everbody. Keep smilin :)

Heh, I'm one of those "stupid teenagers," so here's my retort. People say things like your mom goes to college or you're *happy* because it entertains them. It's a fun way to joke around.I'm confused at what you said though.. they think they're all that, because when they can't think of something educated to say back they say something like "your mom"?Just ignore people that say stuff like that.. or play the game too. That's why they say stuff like that, because it's a fun way to mess around, as Mature Lamb pointed out. Just mess around right back. Being immature is fun at times, and you all know it.

People at my school are like that too. Its really annoying because they go around like they are all that throwing the same insults that are really dumb at people because they feel insecure with themselves so they have to degrade other people. The ones who say they are just joking around usually are not.

heh dude... its not happening only to you. there are few normal ( whateva that means ) people. I just love when something like that happens to me, i just lought in side me and i know that i win. I never talk something ugly with them, i would never tell some guy who is mentaly retarded that hi is retarded... so when im fooling around with someone im not meaning that for real, i only make jokes with my real friends.

heh dude... its not happening only to you. there are few normal ( whateva that means ) people. I just love when something like that happens to me, i just lought in side me and i know that i win. I never talk something ugly with them, i would never tell some guy who is mentaly retarded that hi is retarded... so when im fooling around with someone im not meaning that for real, i only make jokes with my real friends.

Exactly, I only mess around with my friends and they know that I am and they do the same to me. We might call each other stupid or something but we all know we didn't mean it. Just about everybody I know does it and those that go up to you and don't even know you and call you something are just getting a little entertainment and attention. If they don't even know you how would they know?

Yeah, I go through that garbage too. Being 14 and a computer nerd isn't easy, so I let a lot of these things go. Every once in a while, I really lose my patince and temper and start going on a wild rampage toward the one kid in my class (all of 7 kids) that I don't like.

It's a phase of life. People said exactly the same things waaay back when I was in high school, but most of them grew out of it. It kind of like some of the slang from when I was really little. I remember in first grade we'd always say things that were really easy were "cinchy" (sp?) anyway, many years later I was babysitting my little cousin and she said that word. It's something 6 year olds say.

i tell u what m8, give me ur skool name and i'll go down there, tach em a lesson and if they still give you grief...i'll go to their houses and impale them on spikes like abused cats lmao.

i think that it is really stupid that people judge you for what you are and not who you are..it pisses you off..and i know it most definatly pisses me off jsut because i have allot of friends who are gay/bi and some of them jsut loose their mind because people at school pick on them, i have one that commited suicide but lucily his parents caught him (slit his wrists and parents walked in room 3 seconds later) if they found out MUCH later which most parents wouldn't he'd be dead, but now he is fine and happy with what he is and not what other people think. but that is besides the pointi just think that people should not judge at all, by what they are just because they are a little different than everyone else. thats like being sexist or rascist *excuse my spelling errors sorry* no body like people who are sexist or rascist, so noone should like people who judge other people for what they are...and saying 'teenagers' is a bit harsh dont ya think? not all teenagers are bad