xisto Community
football123213

Which Is Faster Broadband, Dsl Or Cable

I say cable. I defintiely agree that it isn't as reliable as DSL... but I like things to move fast.If you're a speed demon like me, then go for the cable. ;)

Cable is suppose to be faster but I can't tell the diff. I had DSL then we moved and we could not get it so we when with Cable. Then we found out we could get it and went with DSL. I didn't like cable because everytime the eletric went out you had to reset the modem. And sometimes Cable just would not work. DSL is more relieable, i think. Or maybe it just where I live lol

cable is a far better connection but it also depends on your area:i.e. I live in a rural area and there is 1 dsl option and 1 cable option. Even know cable is better overall, in my area the dsl has a faster speed.It really depends on the provider.

yea sbc was my dsl provider, they *BLEEP*, they say im to fair from the server now, and my friend used to get 1000kbps is now getting 500kps because they are rewiring it

I have cable, and it is the best thing ever. Always online, lightning fast downloads, minimal lag in games, etc. My friend had DSL and when I would go over his house it felt like I was using dialup because it was so much slower than cable.

Haha, I don't think so. Europe and the USA would probobly be pretty kneck-and-kneck in terms of this kind of technology. I think you'd find that it is pretty much the same everywhere - a lot of people might have fast Internet, but a lot more have it slow.I could be wrong though, I've never been to Europe.