xisto Community
Chameleon

Depressing Songs good depressing music

What%20are%20some%20of%20the%20depressing%20songs%20that%20you%20like

Depressing Songs

Bayside - Winter

Counting Crowes - A Long December

Billy Talent - The Ex

Breaking Benjamin - Diary of Jane (acoustic version is best)

Saves The Day - At Your Funeral/Don't Know Why

Drive By Truckers - Easy On Yourself/World Of

Hurt/My Sweet Annette/Angels & Fuselage

Cross Canadian Ragweed - Pay

Days of the New - Die Born/Enemy

Dropping Daylight - Answering Our Prayers

There is a pretty good list of several good songs. Hopefully there are couple of the bands you've never heard of.

-Stuart

So lets see..I have LOTS of sad songs..I ll try to list the saddest onesAnd remember, this songs are sad to me..Don't know bout you.(sorry if someone already listed them)Song ArtistIt Ends Tonight- All American RejectsWires- Athlete (really sad)No Reply- The BeatlesGirl- The BeatlesI've Just Seen A Face- The BeatlesBlackBird- The BeatlesClocks- ColdPlayThe Scientist- ColdPlayAmsterdam- ColdPlayFix You- ColdPlayYellow- ColdPlayColorblind- Counting CrowsDarkness- DistrubedMad World- Gary JulesHow to Save a Life- The FrayBoulevard of Broken Dreams- Green DayWake Me Up When September Ends- Green Day (go to youtube and look for the vid, you ll see why is sad)Cry- James BluntHear You Me- Jimmy Eat WorldHurt- Johnny Cash/Nine Inch NailsSex and Candy- Marcy's PlaygroundList goes on...Tell me if you want me to list more songs (I doubt you'd want me to but I ll be more than pleased to do it) -lonely me

The most depressing music I have must be by katatoniaKatatonia: chrome, deadhouse, sulfur, teargas, ...Don't put this up when you're sad, it will only make things look worse :)-fille

good music

Depressing Songs

Celion Dion - My Heart Will Go On

P diddy ft faith evans - ill be missing you

Sting - Every Breath you take

Mariah Carey - We belong Together , Hero , I Still Believe, Without You & My All.

Britney Spears - Before the good bye, Sometimes, Lucky & Born 2 make you happy

Avril Lavigne - When you Gone & Nobodys home

Cassie - not with you

Spice girls- viva forever & mama

-Caza

Serj Tankian- Elect the deadStaind- OutsideStaind-FadeGary Jules- Mad WorldJet-Look What You've DoneJames Blunt- Goodbye My Lover-ummm

I love Muse - matt is incredible but they're not all depressing. I think anything by breaking benjamin is highly depressing but beautiful, especially diary of jane and some bullet songs. I'm also addicted to linking park -reply by fallenangel

Hold and On and The Truth, both by Good Charlotte. Hold on is a good song to listen to when you feel like life sucks and you cant make it one more day. The song makes you realize that you aren't alone and you can't give up. This song helped me every day a few years ago when I felt like giving up and taking my own life. -reply by Britt

good depressing music

Depressing Songs

Slipped Away :: Avril Lavigne

Moonlight Sonata :: Ludwig Van Beethovan

My Heroine :: Silverstein

Lithium :: Evanescence

Hello :: Evanescence

-Cmal

Imogen heap - hide and seekJames blunt - fall at your feetBloc party - the pioneersLifehouse - stormThese are just some of the songs I found depressing.-feedback by tommy boy

A Fine Frenzy-Almost LoverLifehouse-EverythingIncubus-MexicoSystem of a Down-RouletteMorcheeba-Over and OverThe Scene Aesthetic-Boats and BirdsNine Inch Nails-Everyday is Exactly the SameNew Found Glory-Boulders, and Make Your MoveSlipknot-Vermilion Pt. II, and Danger Keep AwayStaind-Everything ChangesAndrew Landon-Spilling My Heart to YouThe Spill Canvas-Secret Oath, The Tide, Bound to Happen, and Self ConclusionThird Eye Blind-Slow MotionTera Naomi-The Vicidin SongFlyleaf-There for You, and SupernaturalRon Pope-Drop in the OceanSeether-Breakdown, and BrokenEvanescence-LithiumScary Kids Scaring Kids-Just a TasteJoe Brooks-Holes InsideFrom First to Last-EmilyThe Fray-UnsaidCounting Crows-ColorblindDeftones-Pink Maggot, and Beware the WaterAll Time Low-Remmebering SundayChiodos-Baby(acoustic)The Alomst-Amazing Because It IsMy Chemical Romance-The Ghost of You:]-reply by Courtney.