Most depressing songs

Depressing Songs

Hallelujah - John Cale

Somewhere over the rainbow - Judy Garland

Calling all Angels - Jane Siberry

-reply by Nadia

depressing songs

Depressing Songs

My list has some bands that I didnt see up there so I don't know if anyone will know them or like them but here's my list anyway for you to look at...

Dying by Hole

Gold Dust Woman by Fleetwood Mac

Winter by Tori Amos

Dust In The Wind by Kansas

Broken by Seether

Terrible Lie by Nine Inch Nails

ALLTIME DEPRESSING SONG...

Dreaming neon black by Nevermore

-reply by Wysteria

Replying to Trap FeedBackerReplying to ChameleonYea...Here's my list. I've compiled "Depression Countdowns" and I have 20 or so of those. So these are the ones that make the top 20, in no particular order.1. Round Here - Counting Crows2. Something I Can Never Have - Nine Inch Nails3. Check Please - Cold4. Everything you ever wanted to know about Silence - Glassjaw5. Hello - Evanescence6. Autumns Monologue - From Autumn To Ashes7. Dead Weight - Simon Says8. Blister - Memento9. Never Ending - Onesidezero10. Jonestown Tea - Otep11. The Burning Red - Machine Head - The Live Version12. 4AM - Our Lady Peace13. My December - Linkin Park14. Paralytica - Dead Poetic15. Tied My Hands - Seether16. Tearjerker - Korn17. Sad Air - Lynn Strait18. Harder than a coffin nail - Papa Roach19. Silence Broken - Sinch20. Worthless - One Less ReasonHonerable MentionsMy Letter - FlawWithered - AtomshipHeaven (IS a loaded gun) - Second ComingRewind - Submeresed-reply by Dave

Depressing Songs

Depressing Songs

I would have to say

1. Out of reach (Most depressing song), The get up kids

2. Rain, Breaking Benjamin

3. Disenchanted, My chemical Romance

joking?

Depressing Songs

How can you say you cant believe how people can say how bad their lives are...My uncle was just diagnosed with cancer. How can you not think I'm not depressed I'm devastated, I'm lost, confused, and dreary. You have no idea how cold life can be, watch your words, be careful what you say, life isnt always beautiful

-reply by chris

I can't believe no one has put Seether's "Tongue". That song seemed pretty down to me... Got me kind of thinking at times. Not a good combo with a book like The Giver which I have to read. Can make you wonder a lot about certain things.

1. Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley2. Ender - Finch 3. Sally's Song - Fiona Apple4. Breath Me - Sia5. Suicide is Painless - Marilyn Manson-reply by CyberS1ren

Replying to Trap FeedBackerMy dad just beat cancer, none of us were depressed or anything but hopeful the entire time, and we're close too, not like nobody cared. I think more than half of these songs are not depressing at all, I think the people listing them are depressed and these are the songs they are connecting to, being a depressive person doesnt mean the songs you like are depressing. I fought long and hard for years to beat depression, which by the way can not ever truely be beat, but I'm finally in a spot now where I'm almost never feeling down, usually only when I get sick. No life is not easy fair or beautiful always, but what they said was right, sometimes you just have to get over it, stop the whining and get a grip.-reply by Ryan

Sometimes life is simply just hard! No matter what I've seen people go through they always find a way to look up and keep smiling! And so do I! Hurt or not its best to keep a grip on life.Room of angel- Silent hill 4 OSTGravity & Lullaby for a stormy night- Vienna TengMonday Morning- Simon and MiloWhen I go- Dave Carter

sad songs.

Depressing Songs

1. Breathe me - sia

2. Three wooden crosses - randy travis

3. Hero - mariah carrey

4. Concrete angel - martina mcbride

5. How do I live - leeann rimes

-reply by sadxxx9

helena

Depressing Songs

Replying to iGuestReplying to iGuest

The song is written about Gerard and Mikey Way's grandmother yes. She is the one who brought the band their first tour bus she did heaps to help my chemical romance get out there. She also passed away. And if you ask me its a bloody awesome song by an awesome band

-reply by skeletoncrew_666