xisto Community
Chameleon

Depressing Songs good depressing music

Alone in December - UnderoathIts dangerous business walking out your front door - underoathgod called in sick today - afi-bromcbro

Some GREAT ones are:"Welcome To" by Ani DiFranco"Quote" by Evans Blue"3 Libras" by A Perfect Circle"Orestes" by A Perfect Circle"A Stranger" by A Perfect Circleand"Trying" by Lifehouse-Eiri

Well.....listen.to this,it is a song which is depressing but a different theme helps you get over depression...Alan Jackson - Tropical depression...-sankygunner

All Elliott Smith is amazing. His lyrics are so good, and the music just speaks to you, especially when you feel that there is not much left :/

I Miss My Homies by Master P, Zzyzx Rd. by Stonesour and Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony. I find those all sad and depressing. Oh, and Seasons In The Sun by Terry Jacks and also The Last Game Of The Season by David Geddes are also very sad and somewhat depressing to me.-Kenneth.S

This is a weak list of depressing music...why don't you try these instead if you want something really depressing.Out of Focus - Buck 65Nutshell - Alice in Chains50 Gallon Drum - Buck 65House of Chains - Future Leaders of the WorldTripoli - Matthew GoodVideotape - Radioheadthats just a really quick list of a few songs thatll kick any good moods @$$-Drew

Funeral for a friend - your revolution is a jokeRonnie day - falling for youSecondhand serenade (anything by them tbh)Papa roach - foreverLostprophets - last train home.And anything by MCR depresses me Lol[note=Approved by BH][/note]

Anything by Air supply I guessFor crying out loud - Meat LoafWinter - Josh RadinArtist in the Ambulance - ThriceJustified Black eye - No use for a nameSyncope / tensioning - SpartaSharp Words - GyroscopeI ain't missing you at all - Tyler Hilton (cover)No longer there - Cat EmpireWhen I look at the sky - TrainLove will tear us apart - Joy DivisionJoy Division - WombatsHow To save a life - The FrayCloser - Josh RadinSomewhere only we know - Keane

Nahh.Goodness, well I'm only 14.But, I've been through quite a bit.Take some advice from me please.I have killer music taste.1."So Contagious"by Acceptance2."Hopeless Love"by Daphne Loves Derby3."Cue The Sun"by Daphne Loves Derby4."So Long So Long"by Dashboard Confessional5."Carve Your Heart"by Dashboard Confessional6."A Lack Of Color"by Death Cab For Cutie7."Someday You Will Be Loved"by Death Cab For Cutie8."Wedding Dress"by Derek Webb9."Almost Lover"by A Fine Frenzy10."Hear You Me"by Jimmy Eat World11."Drugs Or Me"by Jimmy Eat World12."Time After Time"by Matchbox 2013."Walking On Broken Glass"by MEST14."Wish You Were Here"by Pink Floyd15."Cat And Mouse"by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus"16."Angels Cry"by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus17."Beauty In The Breakdown"by The Scene Aesthetic18."Lonely Day"by System Of A Down19."My Blue Heaven"by Taking Back Sunday and "Divine Intervention"20."Blue And Yellow"by The Used.-Anna