xisto Community
Chameleon

Depressing Songs good depressing music

personally, depression songs generally make me feel better, instead of worse, and it isn't cause they are "whiney" as people claim, cause thats crap.... singers and song writers write how people feel and that dont make them whiney, that makes them have a heart to the people and show others that they arent alone in this *BLEEP* world.... however as for a couple good songs or artists that have some good depressing music is:the artist Plumb has allot of kick *bottom* depressing music like: CutDamagedSend Anglesand Phobicthe artist on this one is Blue Octoberthe song is called: Hate me

Three songs by Tool:Aenema <--This one for you angry peopleSoberLateralusif you're depressed over a girl, I suggest Staind:It's Been a WhileMudshovel <-- If you're angry (You cant feel my anger! You cant feel my pain!)OutsideRight Here <-- To feel a little betteroh and btw, Needles by soad isnt depressing! wtf! it makes me laff! and want to dance. its fast and has a rocking beat

Ummm Cerb you try getting your heart broken and then tell me that you don't want to listen to depressing music.....my hearts in pieces and all I wanna listen to is We Belong Together By Mariah Carey...-Cerbhater

The most depressing songs ever are the linkin park ones(old albums as meteora and hybrid theory)and one from evanescence called missing(well...all evanescence songs are depressing..really good ones)If you are feeling really depressed because the people around you try "By Myself" by Linkin Park....really good one-marifer