xisto Community
Chameleon

Depressing Songs good depressing music

As much as I despise silly bands like My Chemical Romance, I do think that Helena is a decent song. Though, it still has little musicianship to it. It's a catchy song, nonetheless.

What a ripoff of the misfits lmao

Most of you have mentioned pop songs. I would think songs like "Hurt" by Nine inch nails, "I can't stop" The Drama, "Say Days Ago" The Used, although I don't really listen to metal or emo so I guess I don't like many depressing songs.

hmm some depressing songs...alright here are some very depressing songs(atleast from my view)they are in random order since they are all depressing on the same level...-Let Go by- 12 stones-I'm Broken by- Evanescence-My Immortal by- Evanescence-Remember when it rained by- Josh Groban-Fade to Black by- Metallica-My december by- Linkin ParkMy December by linkin park is for me "the" most depressing song...

Depressing songs eh? Well here is a few of my favorites in no particular order ofcorse.1: Bloodsimple - Plunder2: Stone Sour - Through Glass3: Glassjaw - I'm Sorry4: Stabbing Westward - ACF5: Grinspoon - Better Off Alone6: Local H - Eddie Vedder (Acoustic)7: Bullets And Octane - Save Me Sorrow8: American Headcharge - Just So Your Know9: 32 Leaves - All Is Numb10: Fear Factory - Archetype (Remix)A lot of the bands have more really good depressing soings (all in my opinion). I tried to put in as many diffrent bands that I could think of.

Never is a Promise- Fiona AppleMad World- Gary JulesBobby Jean- Bruce SpringsteenDownbound Train- Bruce SpringsteenAll You Wanted- Michelle BranchSaying Goodbye- SugarcultI have a mixed CD with songs that just make me cry, a lot of them are from Broadway shows but these are the pop hits

What are some of the depressing songs that you like

1. When it's cold I'd Like to Die - Moby
2. Cup of Coffee - Garbage
3. This Time Imperfect - AFI
4. Like A Stone - Audioslave
5. Days Go By (Acoustic)- Dirty Vegas

Oh how i have so many more, and the ones i listed were just ones that were very depressing at the time i listened to them...so they may not seem that depressing but for me they are.

well. my top 5 depressing songs are:Bullet For My Valentine- Cries in vainGuns `N` Roses- Don`t CryIron Maiden- Fear of the darkMy Chemical Romance- Demolition loversSOAD- Lonely day

you people wouldnt know depression if it slit your wrists for you.....1. Helicopter - Pedro the Lion2. Curbside - Damien Jurado3. Hear You Me - Jimmy Eat World4. Color Blind - Counting Crows5. Bad Dreams - Damien Jurado6. Winter - Bayside7. Megan - Smoking Popes8. Asleep - The Smiths9. my player piano - Dear Ephesus10. The Masquarade is Over - Nacy Wilson

Oh My.. That is all I listen too it seems lately.... here are mine...1: Waiting For That Day - George Michael2: Superstar - The Carpenters3: The Flame - Cheap Trick4: The Way We Were - Barbra Streisand5: Say Goodnight - Beth Nielson Chapman

Only one song has ever brought me to tears. Well, it's not really a song but a piano instrumental: Jim Chappel's Gone.Every time I hear it, my mind is filled with images of my loved ones dying or dead. Farewells are really sad events but more so when you say good-bye for good.

I don't like to call it depressing music, but more like Reflexive music, because it puts you in that mood that you look at your life and its goings dunno just my opinion, but heres my list:Naked - Goo goo dolls3 Am - Matchbox 20Time after time - Matchbox 20This years love - David GrayThe blower's daughter - Damien RiceOver and out - foo fightersTimes like these - Foo fightersEverlong(acoustic) - Foo fightersNovember rain - Guns n RosesIris - Goo goo dollsbetter days - Goo goo dollsBlack balloon - Goo goo dollsMr. Jones - Counting crowsRound here - Counting crowsHere comes horses - Tabitha's secretDreams - Fleet Wood MacAnything by Charlie Loop (its a not very well known band)I've got more but i don't remember now, but if you like relaxing instrumental music i would recommend aything by Sigur R?s, a very good song by them is Hoppipolla.