xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DreamCore

Whats Max Credit Amount That You Have Earned In..

How? I have about 40 posts and less than 20 credits!

207948[/snapback]

'

It is possible that none of the posts really made any sense. If you make a normal post you always get around 0,8 credits I believe, but not if it are one line posts. Another option is, that you posted in area's where there is no credit count. Keep that in mind if you are saving credits.

My most credits in one day will be around 10 or so i think, i'm not very good in making more credits, but you have to realise, that the more credits you have, the less you will get from each post. If you are negative (like me atm) then you'll get more credits to become unsuspended (that's what i'm doing now).

So what you mean is that  the longer the posts are the more credits you get? But that's not what's said at the top (We prefer quality better than quantity).

207865[/snapback]

When they say "Quantity" they mean the amount of posts you have, if I'm not mistaken. The most credits I made in a day would probably be 30. It was my first day and I wanted to get the 30 credit hosting. I have been inactive for quite a number of days now, 13 to be exact, and I am now try to get my credits back up. So far, from my 2 posts today, I have made a total of 9 credits. It is true that if can post long, descriptive posts you can get good credits. My goal for today is to try and get at least positive 10 credits, that way if I'm inactive again I can be inactive for 9 days. Well that is everything that I rambled about :)

They do prefer Quality over quanity and if you spam you will get a warning/ baned but if you can post quanity AND quality well thats where you can rack up the big credits because A. Your geting credits for posting alot and B.YOur not geting any warnings or anything for posting alot. I my self have got about 25 credits or so in a day. Its really not that hard for me cause thers so many game realated threads here and i love my video games :)

So what you mean is that  the longer the posts are the more credits you get? But that's not what's said at the top (We prefer quality better than quantity).

207865[/snapback]

You might want to look at this forum topic to better understand how the credit system works.

Here's a quote from that page...

[+] HOSTING CREDIT *DOES* DEPEND ON POST SIZE.

The Hosting Credits depend only upon the size and Quality of the post. It does not depend on the number of post you make. All posts are counted except posts like "thank you", "LoL"...

So when they are talking about quantity, it means the number of posts. A single post of 300 words will earn you more credits that 5 posts of 2 lines. However, if that 300 word post is meaningless, it will most likely earn you a warning. A good 300 word post can earn you up to 5 or so credits so it's worth putting in the effort to make a good post. Just find a topic that interests you and go for it!

I think the most number of credits I have earned in a day is about 15, but then I don't anywhere near as much as some people here.

the credit system is ok here. i was active about 6 months back and then had like 300 credits. It allowed me to stop posting for a very long time. The best way to get credits is to get into a "heated debate" with some one or even a few people. You end up making long posts and have the urge to come back often to see what kind of responses you got.Some topics that generally are good for discussion are things that people have strong feelings about. You should also have strong feelings about that topic in order to provide some good responses. For example, talking about politics is always a hot topic. One risk of this is that the discussion can get out of control. But that's what mods are for...

I believe that the most I've ever made in one day was about 12. At the moment though, I have negative 4. I hate that when you hit zero it automatically drops another 4 points.

I earned 20 once when opaque granted me them for an absence and since i was such a dedicated member and moderator.. and then yesterday I earned 17.. probably a record, but I've never really kept count of how many credits I could earn in one day.

Hey mine is around 15 then again i posted something like 9 or so... There should be an option where you put an small add on your website and that lets you get like so many points or something... Don't really know if there is anything like this but it would be great. This purely because posting almost like every day can become quite tiring let alone time some, but we all do it to keep the great hosting service Xisto provides :P ,,

When I first joined, it took me like a week to get enough credits for a hosting account. I usually connect to this page like 3 to 4 times a week and each day I make around 3 to 5 credits and sometimes none. The highest Ive gotten in one day was about 10 credits or 12, I dont remember. I started since the day started, like at 12 am, and by 10 pm I had 20 credits so I could change my domain name and still have credits to keep on going. Thanks Xisto, you are such a great place.

I, at absolute TOP speed, posting high quality posts with great revelence to the title and description, can gain about 10 credits an hour. I have eased of and mantain a slow climb of ten a week. Brining my grand total to 135 credits. Just be steady and post QUALITY, not quantity. The number of posts has almost nothing to do with your credits. Post good quality. I can, on a good post, get about 5 credits.

When I first started, I've earnt up to 10 credits in a few posts, it really depends on how long your posts is (and the quality of the post). If a post is long its generally because its usually of the essay or analysis type, makes sense and is with the topic. Generally most of my posts take at least a minimum of a paragraph. As for most credits I've earned in one day.... I dont remember to be honest, but IIIRC i'd have to say around 12 credits before Christmas (which was shortly after I got hosted).

Now I am getting a feeling that the CREDITS system is too generous. 15 credits a day! My God, thats some problem :PJust kidding, I m intrested in more people posting less :) not the other way round..

well,i have ever no attention to the credit counting before...because i must be absent at busy time,so no post will be in at certain time about one week or 1 month...but when i realized that my hosting is close to suspended state,i would be temporary free to post a little to maintain or sustain it till to my real relaxing time.so maybe less than 20 posts in a day is the best record for me :)