xisto Community
football123213

Web Site What Do U Think

the layout is cool. I also don't get what the site is about. is it about a clan site about some game? that's the closest guess i have. I like how the links are all organized but you probably need more pzaazzz onthe site. I think you could do better.

Games

Actually, it's alright. Just it's a little bit of a strain on my eyes. I do however, think it is neatly and professionally. :P

The only thing it could use is a lot more content.

I don't like the navigation box.. It's to simple! Its just a box with some text in it, and all the links are only text, not even a box :D Try to make real buttons with flash or something, that would be nice :P I'd give your site a 5/10 because of the navigation box...

your clan site is kool enough though, but, unfortunately i am not into clan membership that much. I am always engrossed with my site designing business and my clients always need my help one way or the other.Generally, I like your site.

owbussey, That last post above yours is over two years ago. What's the chances of them reading this reply?I hope you read mine...

owbussey, That last post above yours is over two years ago.
What's the chances of them reading this reply?
I hope you read mine...

they would have about as good of a chance as I would going back there. thats where I was before I came to the best site on the net.

A couple of tips, you might wanna supply a link that works, because right now I am just getting redirected to CJB.NET...

Kinda nice but they are too many things on the homepage.
Are you hosting this site here? I do not think your services are allowed, are they?

Why do you think those services are not allowed? I am new to this forum. Kindly help me with this.

This topic should be closed.Domain for sale.I can't stop from posting things,that topic should be closed/removed.I am not moderator.This moderators should take care to this forum,i shouldn't but i am helping.