xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ElBandoneonWEbsite

What's Your Favorite Kind Of Food?

What's your favorite kind of food? And which one do you think is the healthiest?  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I prefer all types of food, but I love anything that is spicy. In fact, you could say that I could eat just about anything with hot sauce!But whenever I go out to eat, I generally enjoy Italian and seafood. Every once in a while I'll head out to Red Lobsters to enjoy some of their fresh fish. Oh, and I really like their bread too. It has cheese baked into it, which makes it taste extra delicious.So who else likes spicy food here?

I love Italian and Japanese food best. Health-wise, I don't think one type of cuisine is particularly superior over another; it all depends on what items you choose. There are healthy and non-healthy items in any type of food. Fast food, on the other hand, is perhaps on its own...it's so highly processed that there's probably more bad than good in anything you choose there. As long as you stick to wholesome and nutritious, preferably home-made, foods, you can be healthy.

I like the maxican food like u i was sreaching for information from this web thank u for help

What's Your Favorite Kind Of Food?

That amazie I like this kids of foood so go to eat but I also like fries and a meal chicken. Thank you

-reply by mona

Could some1 make an essay (about 20 lines) about what your favorite food is it would help me because I have to make an essay about "my favorite food" maybe I could get some inspiration from this-reply by Ahmeti

I can't take place in the poll, because my food catagory doens't fit into either (add an 'other'?)But, the primary foods that I eat daily are fruit, dairy, and wheat. I eat cereal (Frosted mini wheats) 2-3 times a day (and I'm generous in my bowl size) with skim milk. I have fruit for breakfast, lunch, and any snacks I have. I have fat-free yogurt for lunch. Sometimes I have a sandwitch or trail mix for lunch too, and if I don't I sometimes have a sandwitch or trail mix with the snack I Have when I get home from school..Then I have most of my protein for dinner.

This is my younger brother posting about his favorite food: My favorite type of food is probably fast food. Fast food is more convenient, especially for a busy family, because you receive your meals faster and don't not have to waste valuable time preparing the food. My favorite fast food restaurant is Wendy's. Wendy's has the best chicken nuggets and fries, in my opinion, making it my favorite. The fries are not too salty, nor are they too plain. A perfect combination. Their chicken nuggets are best with honey mustard sauce. Their service is quick and speedy for the most part, and while the food isn't the healthiest, it allows me to spend my time doing the many activities I participate in. God bless fast food!

I dont know if its healthy but I would hve to say my all time favorite food is mexican. I also love chinese food and anything spicy, I am trying to stay away from fast foods, as we used to eat it alot and I dont want my kids growing up to be fast food junkies like I did. I also and a meat and potatoes person. But if it was jsut myself eating I think I would probably have mexican a few times a week.

I like Chinease food. I can cook some dishes.In fact everyday I cook for myself---- Chinese food! cuz I'm Chinese:lol:.There are so many kinds of dilicious food in China. The chinese food culture is great.Chinese people enjoy eating good food at all levels of society so cooking has developed into a very sophisticated art.Even Confucius once said: "For general people,eating is the most important thing in life ."There are eight main food styles in China from eight different regions:Anhui, Cantonese, Fujian, Hunan, Jiangsu, Shandong, Sichuan.Among them I like Sichuan food very much.It is famous for its spicy and hot taste.I had ever been in Sichuan Province for 4 years when I was a student, the food there is really wonderful ! Some well-known Sichuan dishes : Kung Pao chicken,Twice Cooked Pork,Mapo dofu(I can cook this one).

I like beans and plantaind.i hates drins and i heardly drinks but i drink only malk-once in a while.i disciplined my eating habit and it is quit rewarding.I cannot take juice,ice cream or chocolete

When I go to school eat fast food, but when I eat at home usually boiled foof.When I go somewhere with friends in the city, usually buy our food traditionally''Ćevape''... In Sarajevo are best. Have you perhaps you once ate ćevape . :)

It's so hard to choose...I have so many foods that I like, that it's pretty difficult for me to suddenly come up with something I do or don't like.Baklava is good...but so is Tiramisu....xD;Me and decisions about food don't mix well, as you can probably tell...

I don't really like fast food much. Sometimes it's good, but it doesn't really make me feel good after.All food is yummy. ^^ I like Chinese a lot and it's always a nice treat to have. I also really like Italian food... they have the best desserts! x3 Probably the healthiest would be Japanese because they eat a lot of fish and vegetables.