xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
life_is_life

What Eye Colour Would You Prefer? If you could change it?

Whick eye colour would you prefer if you could change it?  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Whee.. I think purple eyes would be kinda cool o.oI have blue eyes, but they're kind dull.. I'd like them to be.. bluer? Bright, pearcing blue.. that would be awesome ^^..although I like all the colors.. ^^

I would never change my eye color! I quite like my green/orange/blue eyes. Nobody would call my eyes freaky if they were just a solid color. I wouldn't change my fiancee's eye color either, she has crystal blue/green eyes, they're amazing. I did have contacts that made my eyes a very bright green though, that was kinda freaky.

i love blue eyes, even though i've got black eyes myself but blue eyes really stand outalso, i would like to have contacts that can make my eyes red :huh:, i mean red colour

I have green color eyes and i don't like that color.. I better prefer something dark like black or brown.. I just like dark colors and they look good on me :huh:.. So I voted for brown color.. because I think thats impossible black eyes from birth.. only with linses or whatever it is called..

I have blue eyes and i love having blue eyes. The only thing i could ask is that they would be bluer, a really nice sparkly, sapphire blue (how poetic of me!). Other than that, they're good how they are :huh:

I'd want my eyes to be some really funky color that no one else has. Something that really stands out. I agree with xaetos, that your eyes really show who you are, and really, I'm happy with my almost black eyes, but I have to admit that I've always wondered what it'd be like to have purple eyes or silver eyes or something really strange and exotic like that.

Green is such a beautiful color! Its loads better than poopy brown eyes that I have. I don't just have like medium brown eyes that everyone has, but deep brown mahogany eyes that seriously resemble the color of feces. Poo...Haha, no pun intended!!! HA! I am hilarious.

I'll never change my eye colour. I was born with brown and if were given a choice to change my eye colour I'll keep it. To be honest, others may have differing opinions about eye colours, but a eye colour is a eye colour IMHO. I may be a non-practicising catholic, but as someone else said, god made you the way you are. :huh:

I'd want my eyes to be some really funky color that no one else has. Something that really stands out. I agree with xaetos, that your eyes really show who you are, and really, I'm happy with my almost black eyes, but I have to admit that I've always wondered what it'd be like to have purple eyes or silver eyes or something really strange and exotic like that.

I agree , natural is the best but I would like to have some special eyes/lens for few days just for fun and refreshment ... and they are not expensive too ...

i would pick black becuase i think it would look pretty kool and intimidating?? lol it would match the exact color as your pupil which i think would look pretty kool. but mine are dark brown, ansd i dont really know or think if like black eyes exist besucase i dont think ive heard of any having full black eyes or have seen anyone with full black eyes

I would keep my eyes the way they are, hazel colored :huh: Most female friends of mine like 'em as they are so they can 'drown' in them *caugh*