xisto Community
buileminh

How Do You Say "i Love You" ? In your language.

في السعوديه وكل الدول العربيه

احبك i love you aahobeek

boy ولد

girl بنت

these are in my countray and some arab countres

sssssobhan aalah wa al hamdo llaah wa laelaha ela allah

wa allaho akbar

thanks alot sisters and brothers

Notice from rvalkass:

You don't really need 55 extra letter 'a's in the word "thanks". Removed.

Readme ~ Rules ~ AUP

- reply by kumar

How Do You Say "i Love You" ?

Hi,

In Telugu (One of indian languages) I love you is

Nenu Ninnu Premistunnanu

Nenu == I

Ninnu = you

Premistunnanu == love

Hope it is helpful

-reply by kumar

Amo te- LatinLove transcends all language barriers. It is seen through our actions. We can 'feel' it eminating from another. The words are just that. Words.Just to add:It would be nice if there was no way to say, I Love You. Why? Well in that instance, we would probably do more 'showing', and thus attain a deeper understanding.My advice: Show, don't tell.Michael

In indonesia you say : Aku cinta kamuAku (I)Cinta (love)You (kamu)in mandarin you could also say : 我喜欢你我 : I喜欢 : like你 : youin japanes (maybe) : watashi wa anata suki des (correct me if i am wrong)

Hey, nice idea. My mother tongue is Telugu (One of the widely spoken languages in India).

In our language, we say "Nenu Ninnu Premisthunnanu"

Nenu means I.

Ninnu means You.

Premisthunnanu means doing Love (Its a verb, and its present tense).

Ninnu Nenu Premisthunnanu is same as Nenu Ninnu Premisthunnanu.

No difference in meaning.

Hi,Let me put it this way that the language you choose does not matter at all.Bahaii ( a Persian writer) once wrote 500 years ago:One who does not say a word and applies his will is a real man.One who first speaks about it and then applies his will is a semi-man.Well! Let's prove to those we love, that we love them not by words but by the deeds we do. By our look. By the way we greet them. By the way we kiss them. By the way we share our joy and depression with them. After that I can simply say to my fiance "dooset daram" :)

Say it directly, don't wait for months, years and lifetime! If you think and have found that you are really in a state of feeling too deeply for someone go ahead and talk it directly. This might look strange, but I think is the best way to save your time, energy, and possible friendship. Being honest is the first thing in the relation and you must respect it. Don't fear and express your feelings. You should not just go and say "I love you", rather save these words; say you have developed feelings for her, and she is always there in your thoughts. It might work out. Be ready to have both sort of reactions from the person you are saying it...you might have hurt her feelings unknowingly, but don't let it be a sore experience for both of you and remain good friends forever.