xisto Community
buileminh

How Do You Say "i Love You" ? In your language.

I'm making a list of "I love you" in many languages. I think there are so many people who come from separate countries and it is so interesting if you say "I love you" your language here. I wonder if admin allow or not. However i hope admin will allow. To begin, i will say it first in my language (vietnamese): - Anh y?u Em (Anh yeu em): A boy to a girl. - Em y?u Anh (Em yeu anh): A girl to a boy. And how to say them: - Anh: like 'thank' without 'th', means 'a boy'. - y?u: like 'you' /ieu/, means 'love'. - Em: like 'em' in 'member', means 'a girl'.Is that all for you?

Wowwwwww http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ is an amazing idea. Well I am speaking the language called Tamil in India. I love you = Naan unnai Kaadhalikkiren. anyway buddy, I am having a lest of I love you in 100 languages. If you want I will forward it to you. Tell me if you want. But I wish this thread to be growm so fast so that I may get of some few rare languges ^_^

well,in my language is "我 爱 你" the pronuciation of which is extremly wonderful ^_^you can read it with pin yin(chinese pronuciation) :wǎ a? nǐcertainly you also could find the similar pronuciation by english word:"wǎ(wow)" "a?(I)" "nǐ(nee)"in chinese where,我(wǎ)=I爱(a?)=love你(nǐ)=you

This is my fave phrase for a girl (I used to say it to my ex-gf a lot):Te amo, chiquita...(which means: I love you, little baby...)Hehehe, cheessie.... Cheers!!!! ^_^

Love is beautiful feeling and binding it in words is difficult. words when mixed with emotions speels the real magic

main tumse pyaar karta hoon (Boy to girl)

main tumse pyaar karti hoon (Girl to boy)

This is in HINDI the national language of India .

Here MAIN means I

TUMSE means YOU

PYAAR means LOVE

KARTA HOON is a verb means I DO for BOY

KARTI HOON is a verb means I DO for GIRL

the comlete sentence means I LOVE YOU

PYAAR have synonyms like MOHABBAT , ISHQ picked up from URDU

Knowlege Pool