xisto Community
buileminh

How Do You Say "i Love You" ? In your language.

in spanish we say:I love you -> te amoand i like you-> te quieroi dont know in your countries guys but the first one is when you are very deeply in love and almost about to get married, and the other is usually said when you have a girlfriend and you tell her as something sweet to warm the moment...cheers!

I'm making a list of "I love you" in many languages. I think there are so many people who come from separate countries and it is so interesting if you say "I love you" your language here. I wonder if admin allow or not. However i hope admin will allow. To begin, i will say it first in my language (vietnamese):

- Anh yęu Em (Anh yeu em): A boy to a girl.

- Em yęu Anh (Em yeu anh): A girl to a boy.

And how to say them:

- Anh: like 'thank' without 'th', means 'a boy'.

- yęu: like 'you' /ieu/, means 'love'.

- Em: like 'em' in 'member', means 'a girl'.

Is that all for you?

198055[/snapback]

(romanian)

i love you <=> te iubesc

i can't figure out right know the pronounciation...i'm not very good in english phonetic

vocabulary

anyway:::te (e hear is pronounced like the e in "market" word...u got it.....

and it's the same as the e in "iubesc"

the other rules...well u can figure it out yourself)

Hey Starzer! I'm half-Ilonggo, half-Cebuano and all Filipino.Isn't "Ginapalangga Ko Ikaw" the Illonggo translation? or is it the Cebuano? :lol:

Qenya: Tye-mel?Qenya is one of Tolkiens Elvish languages; this is a rather intriguing thread, perhaps a mod could compile all of these on a list under the original post? Just an idea

In VietnameseA girl says to a boy: "Em yeu anh!"A boy say to a girl: "Anh yeu em!"---Some notes:Vietnamese gramma seems to be difficult and confusing for some foreigners when they're first trying to learn it B)yeu = loveEm = I, you (for an younger girl/boy = younger borther/sister)Anh = I, you (for an older boy = older borther)Chi = I, you (for an older girl = older sister)

what do you say if you don't know if they're older than you or not?Or do you just be diplomatic - if its a girl say she is younger than you..and my addition to the list:ouy evol I <-- (Satans language, simply reversed writing)

I'm making a list of "I love you" in many languages. I think there are so many people who come from separate countries and it is so interesting if you say "I love you" your language here. I wonder if admin allow or not. However i hope admin will allow. To begin, i will say it first in my language (vietnamese):

- Anh yęu Em (Anh yeu em): A boy to a girl.

- Em yęu Anh (Em yeu anh): A girl to a boy.

And how to say them:

- Anh: like 'thank' without 'th', means 'a boy'.

- yęu: like 'you' /ieu/, means 'love'.

- Em: like 'em' in 'member', means 'a girl'.

Is that all for you?

198055[/snapback]

God, feels great to read one's mother's tongue at times. Thanks, friend.

Now, in German : Ich liebe dich. All i's are pronounced like in the word "gift". Simply make the ch's like a soft sh in English, that means don't put a virtual "t" before saying it,

In Italian : Ti amo

In Spanish : Te quiero

In Russian : Ia tie lioubliou. the word "tie" is to be pronounced like you would in English t-a. Only English, far as I know, has that uncanny habit of changing vowels values at random. Other civilized languages, except at times French, don't do it.

Chao tam bięt Anh

Qenya: Tye-melá

Qenya is one of Tolkiens Elvish languages; this is a rather intriguing thread, perhaps a mod could compile all of these on a list under the original post? Just an idea

206747[/snapback]

And how would you say that in Sindarin ? Right you are, I dunno :)

Cheers

I speak fluent Russian and Hebrew, and Here is how you say I love you in both languages:Russian: Ya tebya lubluHebrew: Ahavat (love)