xisto Community
buileminh

How Do You Say "i Love You" ? In your language.

Latin: Amo teSign language: Face the palm of your hand towards the other person with your thumb out and your fingers together and extended. Lower your middle and your ring fingers. This represents the combination of the letters I-L-Y. Alternatively, point to yourself, then cross your arms, with your palms on your upper arms or shoulders and squeeze, then point to the other person.I'd use a different Japanese phrase than the one already suggested. 愛だ "ai-da" meaning "there is love", but taken in context it means I love you. Alternatively, 大好きだ "die ski-da" meaning "like a real lot", but is often used to mean love.

Brazilians say "Eu te amo." :angry: (Portuguese)

I don´t want to be rude, but please do not "include" Portuguese in the Brazilian language, they may be very similar, but Brazilian is Brazilian and Portuguese is Portuguese! The Brazilian language may come from the Portuguese language, but for exemple Portuguese comes from Latin, but it's not Latin!! They may be similar, but in certain ways are VERY different!!!

Portuguese - Eu amo-te
Brazilian - Eu te amo
Latin - Amo te

Hope you don´t get me wrong!

Stay well
Edited by Joe2Chance (see edit history)

In my country, Serbia, we say "Volim te"/Volym te/...Volim = I lovete = youBut I have never said that, usualy, my girlfriend say "Volim te", and I just reply "i ja tebe", and that is something that I can not translate to english, becouse there are no wright words. But I can try, so here it is:I = andja = Itebe = youI ja tebe = and I you... It has no sence at all...

I speak Hindi though my mother tongue is Sindhi. I live in India.I love you. - Mujhe tumse pyaar hai.If you translate it literally it means "I am in love with you." though.There is no specific translation of "I love you." in Hindi.I don't know for Sindhi, I don't speak my mother tongue. ;)

I speak English but I suppose Irish is my native tongue so it's "T?im i ngr? leat".Pronounced in English: tawm in raw latAnd it means the same as the one in the last post: I'm in love with you.